[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

There's people taking reservations for Take Off on Group Buys right now.

As for Roses, I guess I'll have to watch War and Peace ads 1,000 times and set my alarm for 2am and try and catch the ones I'm missing on Tremor. bleh.

As for Roses, I guess I'll have to watch War and Peace ads 1,000 times and set my alarm for 2am and try and catch the ones I'm missing on Tremor. bleh.
I asked my suppliers, too, and all of them said no except for Nerney, whom I think defriended me right after reading my message. The games everyone owns are still on Tremor, so I think the other ones went up when HH went live and sold out.

I asked my suppliers, too, and all of them said no except for Nerney, whom I think defriended me right after reading my message. The games everyone owns are still on Tremor, so I think the other ones went up when HH went live and sold out.
Nah, Tremor didn't add the bundle yet. They bumped old stock so they can sell it before adding the new bundle

Right, you can search and still bring up games that Tremor added but sold out with 0 quantity but if you search East Tower only the old ones come up.

What are you guys doing lately for Tremor point? I feel like it's been more of a pain in the ass to get them lately. For one thing the Videos section is hosed.

I might have to resort to installing apps again but I feel like maybe like 20% of those work. Same for surveys and other crap. Actually even less for those probably.

Right, you can search and still bring up games that Tremor added but sold out with 0 quantity but if you search East Tower only the old ones come up.

What are you guys doing lately for Tremor point? I feel like it's been more of a pain in the ass to get them lately. For one thing the Videos section is hosed.

I might have to resort to installing apps again but I feel like maybe like 20% of those work. Same for surveys and other crap. Actually even less for those probably.
There's some war and peace offer under supersonic videos thats decent, seems to be new. 10 coins, it's quick and easy. Other than that and the 50 shades of black offer I haven't seen anything good.

They're up now. 12 copies each.

Edit: And 25 minutes later, they're gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL well now I found someone selling Anime Roses Happy Hour bundles at $1.16 after I got the two other East Tower ones from Tremor. Anyway, I still want How to Take Off Your Mask and my sleep is worth $1.16. And if it shows up again at a normal time oh well.

I'll pm the few of you who were looking for it the contact details of my dealer. ;-)

Whew. Grabbed them. Thanks.

*Edited to add: How To Take Off Your Mask sold out really fast. I hope they add more later.
That shit is so fucking annoying, I think they add 12 to see if it'll sell out to check if it's worth buying more copies of the bundle. Problem is I'm used to the crazy ass time they usually add them so I miss it when they do that. They usually restock at around 2-5 am though.

Wow, what is up with Tremor lately, adding bundles before midnight eastern.  Did a new guy start handling rewards?

IG Bundle no one bothered to post about. Altered Worlds Bundle

Link

$1.99 Full bundle (or waiting and reserving a HH if someone does this like everyone should do if they want the bundle)

1st Tier $1+

Devils & Demons

Meridian: New World

Tulpa (Cards)

2nd Tier $1.99+

Bridge Constructor

Bridge Constructor Medieval

Coffin Dodgers (Cards)

In Between (Cards)

Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic

Solar Flux (Cards)

The Inner World (Cards)

Wayyyyy too many repeats and of what I'm missing only In Between looks like a game I want. Huge pass I believe. Only a +3 otherwise since I don't own the Bridge Constructor games, or I have one of those on Android....so yeah likely a +2 then.

In Between is actually really decent and doesn't deserve to be shoved in with all that other bundle fodder, but I guess it failed to catch critical acclaim and the attention of the Youtube pied pipers.

Kill the Plumber looks like it could be sorta fun. But after looking at the rest, $0.38 each sounds about right.
+6 sounds good to me. Red Baron was an awesome game back in the day. I'm pretty sure there are some graphics mods to bring it up to the graphics standards of 2002 or so.

The Red Baron pack just released on Steam a little over a week ago, surprised to see it get bundled so quickly.

Anyone have Every Monday #92 for sale?

Anyone have a Happy Hour Anime Roses bundle for sale?

Anyone have a Happy Hour Friday Especial #26 for sale?

Bueller???? Bueller???

Anyone have Every Monday #92 for sale?

Anyone have a Happy Hour Anime Roses bundle for sale?

Anyone have a Happy Hour Friday Especial #26 for sale?

Bueller???? Bueller???
I have one left of 92, ya zarkin' frood! I think it was reserved for you about a month ago.

Doing a group buy for the Monday as usual. $1.61 is the price, just PM me for a spot.
You have made me cry Blade. Not answering my PMs and such. Just sayin'.

Me right at this moment --> :cry: just in case you are more likely to respond to emotional emoticons than emotional words. Blade.

I got a response for my PM about the Monday, but not for a couple other bundles I was interested in. I'm sure Blade's just busy, as the lack of responsiveness is very atypical

New Friday bundle from the land of pasta.

It's mostly a bunch of shit everyone already has but 

mother fucking Garfield Kart bitches!

yes I know it sucks but I want it anyway. Again. Since I bought it before on GG or GMG or someplace DRM that I never check.

Also Subject 13 so I can get more Microids points so I can win more shit I already have.

I'll wait for a HH, natch.

I don't think it has any multiplayer, which is really the only reason anyone would want to play that shity half assed mobile port. I just want it because I'm insane.

Honestly you're much better off playing Sonic Racing Transformed. Not a new release but an excellent game for multi-player and most people have it by now.

I don't think it has any multiplayer, which is really the only reason anyone would want to play that shifty half assed mobile port. I just want it because I'm insane.

Honestly you're much better off playing Sonic Racing Transformed. Not a new release but an excellent game for multi-player and most people have it by now.
Yeah, I've done 3 or 4 events for Sonic Racing Transformed (we played it last night too), it's a really fun game, I'm a bit burned out on it though (but I wouldn't mind playing it again with the bros). Wish there were more decent online MP cart racers on steam.

Surprisingly don't own many except for Winter Voices (I liked chapter 1 quite a bit....if you don't have it it's worth it for the game alone), 1FDP, and Betrayer. I don't want that Race Driver and Home Design 3D...for a HH price i'll likely get it and gift those...i'll see...not my favorite bundle esp with Garfield Kart not having multiplayer.

Subject 13 doesn't have the greatest reviews, but for a happy hour price, I guess it's worth it for the Flashback legacy.
I admit I totally just want it for the Microid points.

And Winter Voices is an interesting game but Christmas it's slow as shot and long, mostly from the long drawn out grid battles.

New Friday bundle from the land of pasta.

It's mostly a bunch of shit everyone already has but

mother fucking Garfield Kart bitches!

yes I know it sucks but I want it anyway. Again. Since I bought it before on GG or GMG or someplace DRM that I never check.

Also Subject 13 so I can get more Microids points so I can win more shit I already have.

I'll wait for a HH, natch.
I'm down to do a Happy Hour for this bundle. I've never done one before so how are they organized here?

bread's done
Back