[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #42 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 12 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Hangover (STEAM)
BAE 2 (STEAM) Trading Cards
Flag N Frag (STEAM) Trading Cards

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!
Waiting for the Loop (STEAM)
Golf Extreme (STEAM)
Roulette Simulator (STEAM)
Hunahpu Quest. Mechanoid (STEAM)
Ripped Pants at Work (STEAM)
Supermagical (STEAM)
Race Arcade (STEAM) Trading Cards
Singularity Roller (STEAM)
Link Twin (STEAM)

Last edited by a moderator:
The IndieGala Sapphire Lovers Bundle consisting of 9 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 STEAM GAMES!
The Grand Ball Deluxe Edition (STEAM) Trading Cards
The Agency: Chapter 1 (STEAM) Trading Cards
Captain Firebeard and the Bay of Crows Deluxe Edition (STEAM) 
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel + Soundtrack (STEAM) Trading Cards
Heart and Seoul Deluxe (STEAM) Trading Cards
One Last Chance Deluxe Edition (STEAM) Trading Cards
True Lover's Knot Deluxe Edition (OST + Bonus Artbook) (STEAM) Trading Cards
Fix Me Fix You Deluxe Edition (STEAM) Trading Cards
The Ghosts of Hackney Mills (STEAM)

Impressions:

The Grand Ball Deluxe Edition - This is a VN where you play the oldest son in 1882 in the English empire and you need to bring fame back to your family. On my wish list and looks fun. 1st play of bundle. 

The Agency: Chapter 1 - A kinetic VN in a steampunk place where a young man travels to get better fortunes for himself. Looks decent enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Captain Firebeard and the Bay of Crows - Another kinetic visual novel that will supposedly have you holding your sides from laughter about a rag tag group of pirates. 3rd play of bundle.

Last Days of Spring Visual Novel - Otome visual novel repeat. This one is about a girl in her final week of high school. Likely short, but could be a quick short story read. 4th play of bundle.

Heart and Seoul - Another visual novel repeat where a girl goes on a summer trip to Seoul with help from her uncle and finds romance and comedy. 5th play of bundle.

One Last Chance - Another repeat visual novel where you go back in time to high school to see if you can find true love. It's kind of a tropey premise, but I'd try it out. 6th play of bundle.

True Lover's Knot - Yet another repeat visual novel which has you going on a cruise as a girl wth your best friend and the high jinks that ensue I'm sure. 7th play of bundle.

Fix Me Fix You - Repeat visual novel game where a guy loses his girlfriend and is miserable and that day something else walks into his life. 8th play of bundle.

The Ghosts of Hackney Mills - Horror mystery RPGMaker game. It looks fun and worth a play. 9th play of bundle.

This bundle is repeat heavy, but a happy hour can get some decent looking VNs, though there are mass repeats. Because of that Nitro barely approves!

I host all* non-VR IG bundles (including the Larry one). PM me if you'd like a slot for any specific bundle.

I'm also looking for regular IG bundle buyers to join my IG Happy Hour subscription offering: where you'll automatically receive a slot in future IG HH group buys. No need to reserve each bundle, just subscribe and wait for Happy Hour. :) (PM me or ask on Steam if you have any questions.)

*well, almost all... just not the really bad ones.

The IndieGala "Friday Special #63" Bundle consisting of 11 Steam Games is Live!

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Loops of Zen (STEAM) Trading Cards
Radar Warfare (STEAM)
Last Anime boy: Saving loli (STEAM)

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!
Vzerthos: The Heir of Thunder (STEAM) Trading Cards
Bike Rush (STEAM)
Bouncing Duck Simulator (STEAM)
Vesta (STEAM)
MouseCraft (STEAM) Trading Cards
Shooty Squad (STEAM)
Criminal Bundle (STEAM)
CUBOTS The Origins (STEAM) Trading Cards

Impressions:

Loops of Zen - Really simple puzzle game where you finish loops by rotating blocks. Looks like a so-so time waster. 1st play of bundle.

Radar Warfare - A radar based looking bullet hell game. Pretty much it's Asteroids with bullets. Looks like an OK enough play. 2nd play of bundle.

Last Anime boy: Saving loli - A weird Wolfenstein 3D clone thing about a guy trying to save his harem against Nazis or something. Looks worth a laugh but is likely horrible. 3rd play of bundle.

Vzerthos: The Heir of Thunder - A top down shooter game similar to the top down levels in Super C. Looks pretty fun honestly. 4th play of bundle.

Bike Rush - This looks like an on rails shooter where you drive on a motorcycle I believe and shoot stuff around you. Also support VR. Looks pretty bad.

Bouncing Duck Simulator - It is what it says. You are in en environment and bounce ducks around. There are different types of ducks and sizes and such. It looks oddly relaxing. 5th play of bundle.

Vesta - This one actually looks kind of fun. It's a game where you control two people, similar to Brothers I think. It also is a puzzle game and you can shoot stuff. Looks worth a play. 6th play of bundle.

MouseCraft - This is a re bundle game which claims to be a cross between Lemmings and Tetris. You control mice and pick up blocks and stuff and I believe try to make it to the end of the level like Lemmings. Looks really good, and I need to play my copy. 7th play of bundle.

Shooty Squad - An early access very basic looking online FPS shooter. It looks like it has graphics from the late 90s. It does look somewhat fun, but likely has a very dead online community and is barren of features. Still would try it out. 8th play of bundle.

Criminal Bundle - Compared to the heart and soul of the previous game, this looks like a big time Payday ripoff, which has very few players, and is likely not worth playing.

CUBOTS The Origins - This is one of those moving around blocks as a block puzzle game and looks to be pretty decent looking. Worth a try. 9th play of bundle.

This honestly is a somewhat mixed type bundle. With better games in the 2 multiplayer FPS indie game spots, It would be a pretty decent bundle. Still it gets a semi buy from me. Nitro barely approves!

I bought the Yuri bundle and will be hosting a group buy if it gets a happy hour. Price will depend on if I get enough people for a 20 or 40 pack, but I won't be adding any additional fees so it'll be at cost. PM me if you want to reserve a spot. I'm expecting this won't get a happy hour though, but who knows what'll happen.
Did this thing get a happy hour?

The IndieGala Indie Arena Bundle consisting of 9 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 STEAM GAMES!
Cyberpunk Arena (STEAM)
REPTILOIDS (STEAM)
GEARGUNS Tank (STEAM) Trading Cards
Xbird (STEAM) Trading Cards
Far Space VR (STEAM) Trading Cards
Far Space Halloween edition (STEAM) 
Deep Fear (STEAM) Trading Cards
BALLOON Saga (STEAM) Trading Cards
WAR DRONES (STEAM)

Impressions:

Cyberpunk Arena - An underwater likely dead online FPS game. Looks like more of a Left 4 Dead type game, which could be fun hunting sharks and stuff. 1st play of bundle.

REPTILOIDS - A ripoff Dead Rising type game about where anyone can be a reptiloid and you fight through them all. 2nd play of bundle.

GEARGUNS Tank offensive - This one looks pretty cool honestly. You drive around a tank and try to blow up stuff. Looks very polished. It is a repeat though. 3rd play of bundle.

Xbird - A repeat likely dead bird shooting each other multiplayer game thing. It looks really unpolished.

Far Space VR - A VR game in a non VR bundle saddens me. It's an astronaut simulator. It looks OK, but I wont ever play it cause of VR. 4th play of bundle.

Far Space Halloween edition - This looks like the previous game, with non VR and people with pumpkin heads. It was bundled before. Guess i'd play this one instead? 5th play of bundle.

Deep Fear - A repeat diving game thing where you fight stuff. Probably better to play Subnautica. 6th play of bundle.

BALLOON Saga - Repeat likely dead multiplayer FPS game where you play balloons with guns. It looks polished though and would likely make a decent bro night game. 7th play of bundle.

WAR DRONES - Another repeat possibly multiplayer dead PVP/PVE Drone battle game thing. This looks worth a try though. 8th play of bundle.

A massive repeat heavy bundle with the best game GEARGUNS being a repeat. It's a low value bundle anyway, but Nitro passes on this!

New IG Hump Day is good. Has Leap of Fate, which I bought and played last year. Roguelite that's easy to get into with a cool atmosphere. I'd say it's worth buying a HH bundle for that alone if you're missing it, but the rest of the bundle doesn't seem bad either.

Object "Cleaning" (STEAM) 

Not Without My Poop (STEAM) 

Pipe Push Paradise (STEAM) 

Pay only $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games
Leap of Fate (STEAM) Trading Cards

Luvocious (STEAM) 

Please, Don’t Touch Anything (STEAM) Trading Cards

Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale (STEAM) 

AngerForce: Reloaded (STEAM) 

Tiny Rails (STEAM) Trading Cards

Solaria Moon (STEAM) 

None of the other MG bundles ever got a HH. Not sure why anyone expected one for this one.

IG Hump Day 52 bundle Impressions:

Object "Cleaning" - A very basic overhead shooter thing where you play a guy escaping a place.

Not Without My Poop - A very basic rolling around dung as a dung beetle through obstacles games. This isn't Katamari Damacy.

Pipe Push Paradise - A pretty clean looking pipe pushing puzzle game. It looks fun and has a story, which is nice for a puzzle game. 1st play of bundle.

Leap of Fate - A cyberpunk kind of looks like Diablo roguelite game which looks extremely polished. Also recommended by Spoder. 2nd play of bundle.

Luvocious - A really weird looking RPG game, maybe not in RPGMaker. Doesn't have great voice acting, but looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Please, Don’t Touch Anything - A popular game when released. This one has you as an operator with a button on a machine that says don't touch. Whatever you do leads to different endings. Kind of like an interactive film type thing. 4th play of bundle.

Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale - A first person puzzle adventure game taking place on an abandoned farm in South Africa. Looks pretty good. 5th play of bundle.

AngerForce: Reloaded - A top down shmup that looks very polished and has some type of story. Worth a play. 6th play of bundle.

Tiny Rails - An early access game where you inherit a train from your grandpa and upgrade and have some tycoon game based on it. Looks neat and likely worth a play once out of EA. 7th play of bundle.

Solaria Moon - An adventure game based on a space station, which can be completed in an evening. Supposedly is fun. 8th play of bundle.

This honestly is a very good bundle with lots of value and some good quality games mixed in there. Nitro highly approves!

None of the other MG bundles ever got a HH. Not sure why anyone expected one for this one.
They're morans and expect every IG to have a happy hour regardless of bundle content. It's partially IG's fault for setting up a bad business practice.

I bought it day one cuz I figured there was a high chance that it wouldn't get a HH, but you can still get it for $8.50ish if you buy a gift pack

I'll be hosting this Hump Day bundle; PM me if you'd like a slot. :)

I also host the vast majority of non-VR IG bundles, and offer and IG Happy Hour subscription where you'll automatically receive a slot in future IG HH group buys. (PM me or ask on Steam if you have any questions.)

They're morans and expect every IG to have a happy hour regardless of bundle content. It's partially IG's fault for setting up a bad business practice.

I bought it day one cuz I figured there was a high chance that it wouldn't get a HH, but you can still get it for $8.50ish if you buy a gift pack
Thanks for the link, yeah didn't think so either. I had some of the games already and was only going to buy it if it got an HH and you hosted. That's too much for me on games I'm only idling for cards, can't imagine their card value would reimburse me in Steambux.

Thanks for the link, yeah didn't think so either. I had some of the games already and was only going to buy it if it got an HH and you hosted. That's too much for me on games I'm only idling for cards, can't imagine their card value would reimburse me in Steambux.
Yeah, card value wasn't great when I idled them on day 1. Probably isn't good now.

The IndieGala "Indie Galaxy" Bundle consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
SUMETRICK (STEAM)
Fidget Spinner In Space (STEAM)
Adventures Of Pipi (STEAM)

Signs Of Darkness (STEAM)
Above: The Fallen (STEAM)
Asteroids Millennium (STEAM)
Going Nowhere: The Dream (STEAM)
Precision Archery: Competitive (STEAM)
SPACE ASTEROID SHOOTER - RETRO ACHIEVEMENT ODYSSEY (STEAM)
Blood Harvest 2 (STEAM)
Soul Grabber (STEAM)
Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars (STEAM)

Impressions:

SUMETRICK - A kind of strange puzzle game where you create symmetry by having half of the puzzle done and clicking squares to complete the other half. Looks weird but I like puzzle games. 1st play of bundle.

Fidget Spinner In Space - A pretty bad looking game where you play a fidget spinner in space collecting alien heads or something.

Adventures Of Pipi - Another garbage meme game 2D platformer starring some ripoff that looks like that meme frog Pepe.

Signs Of Darkness - This honestly is an early access game trying to be Dark Souls. It looks sloppy and unfinished though. Maybe on release, but by then we will likely have another From Software game or 10, and they will be better.

Above: The Fallen - A multiplayer/local multiplayer game where you have two characters and solve puzzles with them and get through the level like Trine or The Lost Vikings. 2nd play of bundle.

Asteroids Millennium - A update of the old Asteroids game. It doesn't look special and looks like someone's first game.

Going Nowhere: The Dream - A first person parkour game through a dreamscape. It looks interesting enough. 3rd play of bundle.

Precision Archery: Competitive - A super basic archery shooting game where you shoot targets. Looks a little under cooked.

SPACE ASTEROID SHOOTER RETRO ACHIEVEMENT ODYSSEY - Another Asteroids inspired game, though this one may have a story and looks clean. 4th play of bundle.

Blood Harvest 2 - This is a hardcore 2D platform shooter game that reminds me of an old PC game where you can move your gun where your mouse goes. It looks playable and OK. 5th play of bundle.

Soul Grabber - A very early access looking beat em up, which is supposedly very buggy.

Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars - Space exploration rouge lite bundle repeat game. It supposedly is a little janky, but I'm sure is worth a play. 6th play of bundle.

Honestly this bundle is a bit of a mixed bag. For every interesting looking game like Going Nowhere, there is a meme game, or EA bleh game. Nitro passes!

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #43 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following XX Fantastic Steam Games!

Puzzlement (STEAM)
Dice Tower Defense (STEAM)
Crazy Pirate (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!
SwapQuest (STEAM)
Super Lovely Planet (STEAM)
Raid On Coasts (STEAM)
Deadliners (STEAM)
Dual Snake (STEAM)
Staff Wars: Wizard Rumble (STEAM)
Gulf of Aden (STEAM) Trading Cards
Australian trip (STEAM)

Impressions:

Puzzlement - You play a Pac-Man ghost looking guy going through different planes in a puzzle game. Looks good. 1st play of bundle.

Dice Tower Defense - Very basic looking tower defense where your 6 towers are dice sides. Looks OK, but not worth a play.

Crazy Pirate - Pretty bad looking mobile flicking pirate game thing. Not worth a play.

SwapQuest - An interesting mix of action game play and puzzle game play about swapping spaces in order to get treasure and get through an area. 2nd play of bundle.

Super Lovely Planet - A pretty nice looking 3D platforming game set in an abstract place. Looks nice. 3rd play of bundle.

Raid On Coasts - A real time strategy game set in the middle east. Looks a little under cooked, but could be a quick play. 4th play of bundle.

Deadliners - A futuristic looking snake game with multiplayer/local multiplayer. Looks OK enough, but probably not worth a lot of time. 5th play of bundle.

Dual Snake - A really cool looking puzzle game where you play as a snake and solve puzzles using your wits and moving your body and manipulating environmental hazards. 6th play of bundle.

Staff Wars: Wizard Rumble - A multiplayer/local multiplayer game where up 4 wizards try to take out the other wizard in an arena. It looks kind of fun. 7th play of bundle.

Gulf of Aden - Task Force Somalia - A mix between real time strategy and tower defense, where you use your forces the best to get through levels. Looks interesting for sure. 8th play of bundle.

Australian trip - A block pushing game where you play as a dingo. Supposedly is challenging and plays well. It looks better than I thought. 9th play of bundle.

Honestly this looks like a good mix of puzzle games and some multiplayer and other games. Most of the games look very playable. Nitro approves!

Anybody have any happy hour Leisure Suit Larry bundles left?
photo-thumb-362000.png

The IndieGala "Doodle Heroes" Bundle consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live!

Doodle God: Alchemy Jam (STEAM)
Bloody Mice (STEAM)
Find this! (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!
AIDEN (STEAM)
Heroes of Delum (STEAM)
Acro Storm (STEAM) Trading Cards
ERSATZ (STEAM)
Doodle God: 8-bit Mania - Collector's Item (STEAM) Trading Cards
Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power (STEAM)
The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen (STEAM)
MY 1980's DASHBOARD (STEAM)
Keatz: The Lonely Bird (STEAM)

Impressions:

Doodle God: Alchemy Jam - Yet another Doodle God game, though this one is about 30 minutes long and experimental. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Bloody Mice - Not so good looking game where you have 1 screen and use basket balls to kill mice.

Find this! - You find objects in a cluster of a lot of other objects. Simple and not worth it for me.

AIDEN - A first person laggy looking game about someone going around in an area. 2nd play of bundle.

Heroes of Delum - An OK looking game where you play a guy and build towers and gather resources to survive in a survival/TD game. Looks worth a try. 3rd play of bundle.

Acro Storm - An early access repeat bundle game that tries to be some racing game that looks like Wipeout or something. May be worth it when it exits EA. 4th play of bundle.

ERSATZ - Pretty neat looking possibly rhythm hardcore platformer where you can dash and avoid obstacles and such. 5th play of bundle.

Doodle God: 8-bit Mania - Collector's Item - A 8-bit remake of Doodle God I believe. Nothing too special.

Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power - A very basic looking about an hour long solitaire mystery game.

The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - An almost decent looking HoG but is very short. 6th play of bundle.

MY 1980's DASHBOARD - Very old school looking racing game. Nostalgia for sure and reminds me of something like Outrun. 7th play of bundle.

Keatz: The Lonely Bird - A 2D run and gun shooter. This looks a little unpolished, but slightly cool. Who doesn't want to be a bird shooting things. 8th play of bundle.

Honestly the higher price is not good for this one. The games look a little better than the usual IG fodder though. I say it's barely worth a buy. Nitro barely approves!

The IndieGala "Virtual Reality XXI" Bundle consisting of (XX) Great VR Steam Games is live!

Fly Destroyer (STEAM)
Leave The Nest (STEAM)
Reaching for Petals: VR Edition (STEAM)

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all (XX) STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!
The First Class VR (STEAM) Trading Cards
Interplanetary Hunter (STEAM)
VR Table Sports (STEAM)
Cargo Breach (STEAM)
Speedball Arena (STEAM)
Melody (STEAM)
King of Spin VR (STEAM)

Impressions:

Fly Destroyer - Basic looking disembodied hand killing flies game.

Leave The Nest - A somewhat good looking VR game where you play as a bird who is flying out of the nest for the first time in a weird looking world. 1st play of bundle.

Reaching for Petals: VR Edition - A forest walking simulation. Looks very relaxing. 2nd play of bundle.

The First Class VR - A very short game about flying and rockets and stuff. Supposedly it's a good 15 minutes of well done entertainment. 3rd play of bundle.

Interplanetary Hunter - A somewhat old school looking mecha shooting game.4th play of bundle.

VR Table Sports - 3 table games (foosball, table tennis, air hockey). Supposedly a good intro to VR. 5th play of bundle.

Cargo Breach - A somewhat OK looking arcade shooter where you fight aliens who came on board. 6th play of bundle.

Speedball Arena - A Rocket League VR ripoff game that gave a few people motion sickness.

Melody - A VR instrument game where you get to play a marimba. Looks pretty relaxing. 7th play of bundle.

King of Spin VR - A cricket VR sim. Supposedly OK enough, but a bit full of bugs. 8th play of bundle.

I usually mention the VR bundles are kind of meh, but this one looks like it has some good enough games and some good short experiences as well. Nitro approves.

Well I gave a lot of impressions for pretty much every bundle sans Larry currently running. I hope to be more proactive in the future. Moved and such, so hard to keep up with the all the bundles. I enjoy giving my impressions, to give this thread life and a little entertainment. Enjoy and I can't wait to get some of the bundles!

Well I gave a lot of impressions for pretty much every bundle sans Larry currently running. I hope to be more proactive in the future. Moved and such, so hard to keep up with the all the bundles. I enjoy giving my impressions, to give this thread life and a little entertainment. Enjoy and I can't wait to get some of the bundles!
I'd buy every bundle anyway because it's usually about 10 cents a game in a group buy and I'm a deplorable fool hoarding games I'll never play, but it's nice reading your impressions of each game.

I do have to ask why do you play and buy those achievement games though? They seem as bad as me seeing the same 2D platformer asset flips in these IG bundles.

The IndieGala "Indie Chronicles" Bundle consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live!

SurvivalZ (STEAM)
Clash of Castle (STEAM)
AltCoin (STEAM)

Whispering Willows (STEAM) Trading Cards
Star Tactics Redux (STEAM) Trading Cards
Planet Ancyra Chronicles (STEAM) Trading Cards
Gates of Horizon (STEAM)
Tyde Pod Challenge (STEAM)
Dab, Dance & Twerk (STEAM)
PROJECT VELOCITY (STEAM)
OSES (STEAM)
The Lost Gardens (STEAM)

Impressions:

SurvivalZ - A very likely early access asset flip Minecraft looking zombie crafting shooter game. It looks pretty bad honestly.

Clash of Castle - Another early access game, but this one is one where you deploy knights and other troops on the battlefield. It also looks pretty bad.

AltCoin - A simulation of the crypto mining craze. It looks playable but very boring.

Whispering Willows - Bundle repeat cool looking puzzle game where you interact with spirits to solved puzzles and such. 1st play of bundle.

Star Tactics Redux - Another bundle repeat that is a turn based tactics strategy game in space. Has pretty cool graphics and good reviews. 2nd play of bundle.

Planet Ancyra Chronicles - Another bundle repeat I believe where you have a walking simulator game playing some guy in a space station. 3rd play of bundle.

Gates of Horizon - An interesting looking MMORPG about going around in space. It's a bit older, and likely is trying to compete with EVE. Not into MMORPGs but it could be worth a try.

Tyde Pod Challenge - WTF is this? It's cashing in on a stupid craze and seems to be part going around in house doing the challenge and cart racing and getting Tyde pods or something. Looks bad.

Dab, Dance & Twerk - Another cashing in on the craze game. This one has some blonde girl dancing or something around a house. That's it.

PROJECT VELOCITY - An abstract endless runner x shooter. It looks interesting enough but a little bland. 4th play of bundle.

OSES - A single player game where you control 3 survivors fighting zombies and such. You only fight against boss zombies and 1 type of zombie I believe. Looks very unbaked.

The Lost Gardens - An early access arena type game where you beat up monsters as some skeleton guy. The graphics look aight and could be fun. 5th play of bundle.

This is easily the worst bundle in a while. The repeat games are the better ones in the bundle. Nitro easily passes.

The Friday Special Bundle #64 just went LIVE with 9 out of 11 new-to-bundle indie games Steam games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Super Samurai Rampage - This might be one of the those simpler action games like One Finger Death Punch, but it looks stylish and pretty cool. 1st play of bundle.

Temple Escape - This one looks like a somewhat simple arcade game where a boulder is coming on the back of you and you get coins and avoid obstacles. 2nd play of bundle.

Click and fight - A clicker RPG type game thing. It looks OK enough, though I dislike clicker games. 3rd play of bundle.

Snake 3D Adventures - You play a snake going around environments and can tounge lash enemies and avoid obstacles. It looks a bit simple but fun as well. 4th play of bundle.

Forgotten Places: Regained Castle - A hidden object game. Not too much to it and not sure of much of story. 5th play of bundle.

Light of the Mountain - A first person puzzle game where you play a dying man on an island. It looks pretty relaxing and not that bad looking overall. 6th play of bundle.

Elementium - Another first person puzzle game, but this looks something like a Portal except I guess with elements. Looks aight. 7th play of bundle.

Chronicle of Innsmouth - A pretty cool looking Cthulhu inspired adventure game, that's been bundled before. Looks old school. 8th play of bundle.

Rex: Another Island - This one you play a dinosaur and it's open world and pixels. Looks cute. 9th play of bundle.

Dark Train - Steampunk 2D adventure that is re bundled but looks like a pretty high quality game 10th play of bundle.

Indiegala have some pretty looking games in this one. That's why the price is higher. Nitro recommends and I look forward to playing some of these games.

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #44 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

TRYON - This is a puzzle game in the simplest sense. You play a rolling block and see a maze and then it disappears and you have to move without hitting walls. I dislike these memorization games.

Crazy Alien - A supposedly buggy 2D endless runner. It looks really unpolished with cool bunnies with backwards hats.

Vindicator: Uprising - A very pixelated 2D platform shooter. It looks OK enough, though might be a little simple. 1st play of bundle.

DarkLast - Exploring a forest in fire person view trying to escape it. It looks like it's worth 1 play and may be a bit scary. 2nd play of bundle.

Chinese Ink Painting Puzzle & Creator - A puzzle game of sorts with Chinese paintings and you put elements of the painting to solve puzzles. It looks unique at least. 3rd play of bundle.

Greyhound Manager 2 Rebooted - Greyhound racing sim that may be a sequel to an old C64 game. Supposedly the Steam version doesn't work. I'd try to play it. 4th play of bundle.

Dizzy Dungeon - Another weird puzzle game where you rotate the room to get rid of obstacles like crates and stuff until you can reach a door. Looks OK enough. 5th play of bundle.

Sky Is Arrows - Some weird real-time strategy game with skills and arrows and taking out stuff. I don't have a clue. 6th play of bundle.

Energy Invasion - It's a Breakout or Arkanoid ripoff. Worth a try at least. 7th play of bundle.

Tales of the Lumminai - An RPGMaker game with 2 worlds being devastated at once. It is riddled with typos in the description. Would try it at least. 8th play of bundle.

Ragna Maya - An RPG inspired by Final Fantasy 7 I believe. It looks OK at least, but likely is a buggy incomplete mess. 9th play of bundle.

Another cheap bundle with middling games and not as much quality. Nitro barely approves.

The NEW IndieGala "Hump Day" Bundle #53 consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

BlockGame - A puzzle game where you play a character on a board where blocks fall down and you pick them up and try to match 3 to get rid of them. Looks a bit better than the usual match 3. 1st play of bundle.

The Coma - light and darkness battleground - A weird looking first person platformer. It looks clunky in game play but worth a try. 2nd play of bundle.

PUTIN 20!8 - A likely Unity asset used shoot em up about fighting Putin or something. Looks pretty poorly done.

Memoranda - A really good looking adventure game from my wish list. It's inspired by Haruki Murakami's short stories. 3rd play of bundle.

BlobCat - A Chu Chu Rocket inspired game. You guide mice to not get eaten. Looks a bit mobile like, but fun nonetheless. 4th play of bundle.

JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music - A shooter in arenas with electronic music using a simple art style. It looks kind of fun and reminds of an old Sega Genesis game I played. 5th play of bundle.

Great eSports Manager - A silly looking simulation where you raise up an eSports team to beat a North Korean eSports eam. It has good graphics and looks fun enough. 6th play of bundle.

The Padre - An early access horror game inspired by Alone in the Dark. It looks OK enough and supposedly has decent humor. 7th play of bundle.

God of Failure - A kind of tower defense, trap setting game thing that looks a bit unpolished, but could be OK at best. 8th play of bundle.

Use Your Words - Very similar game to Quiplash from the Jackbox. A party game that could be fun, but has some room connection problems. 9th play of bundle.

A better than usual bundle. There looks like a gem or 2, and a game from the wish list is an automatic buy. Nitro approves!

The NEW IndieGala Anime Heaven Bundle consisting of 10 Great Anime / Visual Novel Steam Games is live!

Pay $4.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Satellite - A VN set in a desolate desert in the future I believe. You play a guy looking for love. 1st play of bundle.

Final Theosis - A mystery VN where you have to figure out how you died. 2nd play of bundle.

The Ghost of Joe Papp - You play a man or woman living in a small town and living I guess in this VN. 3rd play of bundle.

Carpe Diem: Reboot - A sequel to a F2P VN on Steam. Something about crashing somewhere or something. 4th play of bundle.

Crimson Gray - A VN about a severely depressed man whom meets a lady that changes his life or something. From my wish list. 5th play of bundle.

Echoes of the Fey: The Fox's Trail - This one blends mystery and fantasy and is from my wish list. Looks interesting. 6th play of bundle.

Eternal Lore - A somewhat basic looking action adventure anime styled game. Looks worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Libra of the Vampire Princess: Lycoris & Aoi in "The Promise" PLUS Iris in "Homeworld" - These are short kinetic visual novels serving as a prologue to Libra of the Vampire Princess. I actually helped fund this Kickstarter. They look OK enough. 8th play of bundle.

On Earth As It Is In Heaven - A Kinetic Novel - Another kinetic visual novel about an angel and people about 3 hours long. Looks OK. 9th play of bundle.

Osozaki 遅咲き Late Blooming - First - This one is a romantic comedy visual novel from my wish list. It looks a bit simple but cute. 10th play of bundle.

I quite like the IG visual novel bundles. This one has wish listed games so it's an easy recommendation. Nitro highly recommends!

The NEW IndieGala Anime Heaven Bundle consisting of 10 Great Anime / Visual Novel Steam Games is live!

Pay $4.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions: Soon but all new to bundle and looks like quite a few from the wishlist.
Libra is normally priced at $39.99 with lowest Steam sale price at $23.99. On wishlist and good value, works for me.

The NEW IndieGala The BlazBlue River Bundle consisting of 5 Steam Games is live!

Scoop one of the season’s hottest bundles and discover an exclusive cheaper price if you pay with Razer zGold!

Pay $8.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 5 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions: Honestly it's older Blazblue versions and some somewhat meh looking River City Ransom games. It should likely get a HH price. I am not excited, but Blazblue cards usually sell OK enough I believe. If it had Central fiction and was like $12, I'd likely say it was a must buy. Nitro likely will buy for River City multiplayer games.

That blazblue bundle probably won't get a HH. it's expensive and only one publisher. those River City games will probably be in a cheaper humble tho, or a monthly

I didn't think so either but some words they put said about z gold and it wont affect HH price. Likely a mistype on IG end as I don't feel it will get an HH either. I didn't buy the bundle yet, as I just don't like the bundle much lol.

I didn't think so either but some words they put said about z gold and it wont affect HH price. Likely a mistype on IG end as I don't feel it will get an HH either. I didn't buy the bundle yet, as I just don't like the bundle much lol.
The anime yuri bundle had the same wording for gift packs and HH. IG is just lazy and uses default wording. It probably won't have one.

I'm waiting for the river City stuff to get rebundled

The NEW Indie Fleet Bundle consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Christmas Race 2 - A pretty lame looking early access Santa sledding down slopes collecting presents game.

Mortos - A very half baked looking FPS game where you shoot zombies or something.

World Inside Out - An achievement runner game that has graphics that look like Limbo. Not good looking.

Nomad Fleet - A real time strategy game where you battle stuff after making jumps in the galaxy. It looks quite a bit unpolished, but has potential .1st play of bundle.

Army of Squirrels - A turn based strategy game of squirrels protecting their land against robots or something. Looks a bit amateurish, but could be some quick fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Green Slaughter - Somewhat choppy looking run and gun 2D shooter. It looks playable, but just OK at best. 3rd play of bundle.

AEGYPTUS - A very early access adventure game set in Egypt where you can go to a few pyramids. Supposedly it's really lacking content.

Exorcism: Case Zero - An exorcism simulator or something. It supposedly is a bit hard to play, but unique enough. 4th play of bundle.

Insert Paper: Update - You walk around an office for papers to feed into a machine. Who knows what this is, but it is unique. 5th play of bundle.

7th Deep - Generic looking RPGMaker game. 6th play of bundle.

Mermaid Adventures: The Frozen Time - Match 3 adventure with a mermaid.

Empty Soul - S&S Edition - A horror game about a scientist who suffers an accident and tries to escape a building. Looks pretty neat. 7th play of bundle.

This contains all new to bundle Steam games I believe, but the quality is not so good. I would seriously play at least 2 of these, so this gets a middling pass. Nitro barely approves!

The NEW Virtual Reality XXII Bundle consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

Impressions:

Vector Velocity - Run, jump and slide around basic planes.

The Relentless - A VR game about doing tasks to join an alien army or something. 1st play of bundle.

Lost in the Ocean VR - Basic looking island survival game.

DMD Mars Mission - A basic wave based shooter. Looks worth one play through. 2nd play of bundle.

Lemuria: Lost in Space - VR Edition - An alright looking lone person stuck on a space station type of game. 3rd play of bundle.

Tractorball - A VR version of Rocket League, except with tractors! It plays well supposedly. 4th play of bundle.

Happy Drummer VR - This looks like Taiko Drum Master. Could be fun, but some people claim it's broken. 5th play of bundle.

Frontline Heroes VR - An early access shooting gallery type game where you shoot monsters and such. Looks fun. 6th play of bundle.

Dungeon Puzzle VR - Solve it or die - Solving puzzles in a dungeon, early access style! 7th play of bundle.

COMPLEX a VR Puzzle Game - Simple looking puzzle game about putting stuff in slots. 8th play of bundle.

This bundle contains some interesting looking stuff. Hopefully all the EA stuff is eventually released. Nitro approves.

The NEW "Monday Motivation" Bundle #45 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Lost in Space - Mass achievements in a extremely minimalistic endless runner game.

Razerwire:Nanowars - Interesting looking old school arcade game where you play a ship with a large laser and hit things with your laser by dragging your mouse I believe. Looks like fun. 1st play of bundle.

I'm Lost - A first person navigation game inspired by the maze runner where you try to escape a maze or something. 2nd play of bundle.

Food Hunter - Some idiot gathering food while running towards incoming traffic. Looks very under baked.

The Lone Chameleon - A minimalistic game where you control 2 people in a puzzle area trying to go down or something. Looks so-so. 3rd play of bundle.

Alien Hallway 2 - A game by the Alien Shooter team about tactical battles with aliens. Looks kind of fun. 4th play of bundle.

Toon War - Basic looking somewhat rough twin stick shooter set in a cartoon world.

IN-VERT - Parallel world robot jumping game. Looks decent. 5th play of bundle.

WizardCraft - Basic looking RTS with fantasy creature and likely dumb AI. Eh... 6th play of bundle.

Domino Dungeon - Setting up dominoes in a dungeon themed puzzler. Looks OK. 7th play of bundle.

Live - A really WTF looking platformer game thing that's 2 hours long. Hard to explain. 8th play of bundle.

The Monk and the Warrior. The Heart of the King. - This looks like The Witcher games.....if the games were buggy incomplete messes.

Honestly this is a super mixed bag bundle. It's not worth the premium price, though maybe 2 of these games look cool. Nitro barely approves!

The NEW "Bang Bang" Bundle consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Cube XL - A cube endless runner.

Miniballist - Minamilistic button push change where ball goes puzzle game.

Bitcoin Miner - An early access achievement game where you go around in a rocket and mine bitcoin by shooting stuff or something.

Paradox Wrench - A kind of trying to be portal game, but it deals with switching colors on your gun to solve puzzles. It looks basic, but could be a quick hour long fun game. 1st play of bundle.

Nebulous - A physics puzzle game where you drop off an astronaut and try to avoid obstacles. Looks fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Deep GachiGASM - A really weird looking BDSM VN or something. I'd try it for laughs, but eh it looks strange. 3rd play of bundle.

BANG! BANG! Totally Accurate Redneck Simulator - An early access somewhat like Tennis in the Face, except not as clean and you try to hit targets without shooting yourself. It looks stereotypical and not too great.

Cubiques - A rolling cube puzzle game where you try to get rid of all the steps. Looks OK enough. 4th play of bundle.

Cubiques 2 - Sequel to the above game and now you can control multiple cubes. It looks alright. 5th play of bundle.

Rainyday - 2D crime war detective game. Looks worth a quick play. 6th play of bundle.

Stick War: Castle Defence - A basic looking 2D tower defense game versus stick people. Supposedly buggy and incomplete.

Relaxicon - A game where you combine letters to make English words and score points. It may be a good way to learn the English language. Not for me though.

When I feel a weird VN and simple looking detective game are the best games in the bundle, it's likely not a good one. Nitro easily passes, though it will be a very cheap HH bundle.

The NEW Friday Special Bundle #65 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

PLATI NALOG: Favorite Russian Game - Garbage looking clicker game.

Lunch Truck Tycoon - Looks like a basic tycoon simulator, where you run a lunch truck. I would try it at least. 1st play of bundle.

BOX align - Super minimalistic puzzle game in basic 3D where you move blocks and if it connects with a few others it disappears. You try to get rid of all blocks. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Pembrey - RPGMaker game about two film makers going to film some stuff and bad stuff happens and this is there story. 3rd play of bundle.

Clash Force - Pretty cool looking Mega Man inspired game. It's not super great, according to reviews but still fun. 4th play of bundle.

BELPAESE: Homecoming - An interesting looking point & click game about Italian politics. Looks neat. 5th play of bundle.

Creekside Creep Invasion - This one is actually from my wish list and has you shooting things and getting random weapons in a kind of arena twin stick shooter rouge lite game. 6th play of bundle.

Bottom of the 9th - A digital recreation of a board game about the last part of a ball game. It has a lot of dice, but could be fun. I don't like dice much though. 7th play of bundle.

Market Tycoon - A kind of half baked looking early access market tycoon simulator game. It looks very basic, though the idea is a good one.

A Dream For Aaron - A pretty WTF looking FPS shooter about a dream or something in hell? I'll still play it. 8th play of bundle.

Adventures of Hendri - A somewhat basic looking 2D platformer where you avoid death traps and try to save a pig. Would try at least. 9th play of bundle.

A pretty good looking set of games, with a set of somewhat weak looking simulators and terrible looking meme game or something. Nitro approves!

The NEW Hump Day Bundle #54 consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

Impressions:

Joy Climb - Simple looking proceed up the screen swinging on a rope game. 1st play of bundle.

Disparity - A hardcore platform game where you can change the gravity I believe to get around obstacles. Looks aight. 2nd play of bundle.

Space Shaft - A nice looking fly around and avoid asteroids game. Looks a bit too simple though.

Has-Been Heroes - Rebundled rogue like lane base strategy game. Looks decent enough and I enjoy rouge likes. 3rd play of bundle.

Armored Kitten - A soldier kitten shoots stuff with a gun. Looks simple but kind of fun. 4th play of bundle.

Hide The Body - This looks like a really good adventure type game where you need to hide a body or something. 5th play of bundle.

Tuebor: I Will Defend - Early access likely abandoned 3D arena fighter. It could be good, and likely would be a good bro night game, but it looks rough as well. 6th play of bundle.

Beat The Game - Another cool looking adventure game, but this one has to do with sounds. It has a really interesting art style as well. 7th play of bundle.

ARENA GODS® - Another early access multiplayer arena fighter, but these guys look more like gladiators and the game play looks simple. Still could be worth playing. 8th play of bundle.

Icycle: On Thin Ice - Really unique looking game where you are a naked man on a bicycle and have to go through some crazy obstacles. Looks pretty good. 9th play of bundle.

This is a better than usual bundle. The early access multiplayer games bring it down a notch, but the rest of the games look fun and playable for the most part. Nitro approves!

The NEW Indie Conquest Bundle consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Trials of the Gauntlet - A somewhat clunky and basic looking swinging around attacking stuff platformer. It looks alright. 1st play of bundle.

MRS SNAKE - Some weird 3D snake game.

ToaZZle - A super simple puzzle game with frogs jumping over frogs like that peg game at the Cracker Barrel restaurants. 2nd play of bundle.

Sea Of Fatness: Save Humanity Together - Really weird looking Pikmin style game with political overtones. 3rd play of bundle.

Robin of Loxley the Legend of Sherwood - A very rough looking sneaking around stealth game.

E.Z - A hardcore looking 2D platformer game that challenges you to get to the other side of the level. 4th play of bundle.

Power War:The First Men - Terrible looking likely dead multiplayer shooter.

Pichon - Kind of cool looking bouncing around 2D platformer game starring some bird. 5th play of bundle.

Simple Story - Alex - RPGMaker game without leveling or RPG elements about some guy who is an alcoholic. Could be alright. 6th play of bundle.

Planar Conquest - A rebundle from a Be Mine and is 4X type game. Looks a little below average, but likely worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly only E.Z and Pichon look pretty good. The rest are slightly meh looking or under cooked. Nitro passes especially since IG feels this is a $3.49 bundle.

bread's done
Back