Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

Thanks just ordered it from walmart.

scottman,

I just never got around to picking it up. Didn't sound like my cup of tea, but read too many good things about it, and decided to look into it, then it was hard to find.

Now I need somethign to play on my Lite as I'm almost done with everything in Mario and don't see anything else out or coming in the next couple of months that interests me, so jumped on this being in stock again.

[quote name='scottman']There are actually people on this forum who haven't bought this game yet? It's been in and out of stock several times for $30 all over the place and always caused a big stir around here. Don't support ncsx price gouging.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. It's been in and subsequently OUT of stock because it's incredibly popular.

I'm giving FYE a shot. I'll check tomorrow to see if it's still listed as Backordered.

Got it from Walmart for 33.70. Screwed around last time waiting for some B&M stores to get it, but not this time. Not when I've got my purty DSLite in hands. Thanks Troz1820.

i got 2 copies of it today
1. At Game rush 29.99 new up for auction on ebay
2. At Gamecrazy used 17.99 without insrtruction. Does anyone know where I could get just the instruction booklet?

[quote name='M1C13']i got 2 copies of it today
1. At Game rush 29.99 new up for auction on ebay
2. At Gamecrazy used 17.99 without insrtruction. Does anyone know where I could get just the instruction booklet?[/QUOTE]man Im gonna go to gamerush, cancel my order yo

I had placed an order with Samgoody.com a week ago. Just called them and it was still not in stock ready to ship. So I cancelled by order and placed one with Walmart. I sure hope Walmart really has it in stock.

[quote name='JEKKI']man Im gonna go to gamerush, cancel my order yo[/quote]
well, i went ahead and cancelled your order, Jekki. i'm sorry you chose to go with another retailer, but it's understandable. your credit card will not be charged. thanks for shopping with us; we hope to see you again!

Got the shipped notification from walmart.com. Had to cancel the pre-order I made at GameStop, since they suddenly didn't have the SKU in their computers anymore. I don't think they're getting any of the re-print, FYI.

Should be here in a few days. :applause:

NCSX raised the price to 39.
Walmart.com has approx 200 instock as of now.
Do I buy it now? Or risk it going OOS by the end of the week? :bomb:

I'm having trouble finding a Wall-Mart store for free shipping, should I just ship it directly?

EDIT: nm shipped it to myself lol

Well, I ended up buying it...I doubt I can pay below retail for this anyway, and I've been wanting to play this since Comic-con (where I got a free phoenix wright t-shirt and can of coffee in the capcom booth).
At worst, the game has a really good ebay resale value

[quote name='Jatsu']I'm having trouble finding a Wall-Mart store for free shipping, should I just ship it directly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It was less than $2 for shipping. I know this is Cheap Ass gamer....but it's only 2 bucks! ;)

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah. It was less than $2 for shipping. I know this is Cheap Ass gamer....but it's only 2 bucks! ;)[/QUOTE]

Which is equivilant to how much it would cost in gas money to drive to GameRush ;)

Finally, Phoenix Wright! Thanks for pointing out the Walmart availability, I just ordered it. Hopefully it'll be here end of next week.
Phoenix Wright for $30... having never actually seen a copy EVER, I'd say this is a good deal.

[quote name='hfdpro']National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.[/quote]

It seems to be $39.00 instead of $35.00 ... just thought id point it out.

[quote name='Moojew']It seems to be $39.00 instead of $35.00 ... just thought id point it out.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, NCS jacked up the price. Then again, this IS NCS, the same bunch of folks asking for $30 for a copy of PING PALS.
Besides, Walmart has it in stock for $30. Go with that instead. Way more reputable than NCS ever will be.

Hoffgod:

NCS is extremely reputable. I've never heard anyone complain about their customer service. They don't have the lowest prices, but they never claimed to. Like a lot of folks in this thread have said, unlike most sites, if NCS says they have in stock, they have it in stock.

Yeah I'm an idiot apparently, I ordered it from FYE and didnt see the small Back Ordered message...is there a way to cancel my order? My order status says Sent to Warehouse, I'm not entirely sure what that means

Sweet. I got an order placed with Walmart. Kudos to the CAG forum goers for bringing this to the our attention.

-- K-rig

Looks like Ohio Walmarts didn't have the free ship to store stuff, so it's being sent directly to me.

Very nice find though.

I think you only get free-ship-to-store if you're in Fort Worth, Texas. On a side note someone noted Walmart's inventory at 200. How did you find that out?

Add the game to your cart and change the quantity to some unreasonable amount. The system will automatically adjust to the number of units still available.

73 at the time of this posting.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone know how different this version is from the American one? I'm talking about storywise.[/quote]

It's exactly same one, same graphics, same sounds, same text. They just repackaged the English translation, named in "Phoenix Wright" instead of "[FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial,geneva,sans serif]Gyakuten Saiban[/FONT]" and put it in USA and Europe (European release have different box art though).

I'd really love the Japanese limited edition of this, but the cheapest I could find it was $116 (reg. $68) so I'll have to live with the Wal-Mart copy. It actually shipped to me yesterday too. :D

For those talking about quick Walmart shipping, how long did it take? I ordered around 21 hours ago and I'm still getting "Processing".

[quote name='PaulG']For those talking about quick Walmart shipping, how long did it take? I ordered around 21 hours ago and I'm still getting "Processing".[/QUOTE]

Checking my inbox, I got the order confirmation e-mail at 2:27 pm yesterday and the shipping confirmation e-mail at 9:18 PM, so a little under 7 hours.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Checking my inbox, I got the order confirmation e-mail at 2:27 pm yesterday and the shipping confirmation e-mail at 9:18 PM, so a little under 7 hours.[/QUOTE]

That's not what I wanted to hear. WTF, Walmart?!

6 hours for me from order confirmation to shipped email. Glad I managed to get one before the ebay buzzards swooped in.

is this game rare or something? my friend is letting me borrow it, he might have bought it when he was in japan....i'm about done with the game

Yes it's kind of rare, it got a small initial shipment, then made some more and shipped them out this spring and they all sold out quickly, and it's been hard to find now, until this new shipment (which is probably small again if walmart.com only got 200 copies).

[quote name='espy605']Ordered mine last night, still says processing.[/quote]

Ordered mine yesterday afternoon... still processing. No shipping email yet. :(

Mine shipped from Walmart. Ordered yesterday morning. Weird though, it shows it shipped UPS, but then UPS gives it to USPS for delivery. Oh well.

Mine shipped as well! I'm glad to hear that more of us are making off with a copy of the game that doesn't go through eBay.

bread's done
Back