Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mine shipped from Walmart. Ordered yesterday morning. Weird though, it shows it shipped UPS, but then UPS gives it to USPS for delivery. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

They've been doing that for several years, since the late 1990s.

Not a whole lot of online stores use it though, but it is cheaper than regular UPS.

I tried calling Sam Goody's customer service and I asked if they have recieved the shipment. They said they haven't yet, but they would be notifying me via email when they do send my order out. Let's hope they actaully get the shipment in soon and it's not just some error.

[quote name='Technique']I tried calling Sam Goody's customer service and I asked if they have recieved the shipment. They said they haven't yet, but they would be notifying me via email when they do send my order out. Let's hope they actaully get the shipment in soon and it's not just some error.[/QUOTE]

Man...hope you get your game :whistle2:\

Curious... I haven't recieved the "Shipped" email from Walmart, but when I check the status on Walmart.com, it's saying shipped...
Oh, well. Whatever. As long as I get my copy of PW, I'm happy!

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Man...hope you get your game :whistle2:\[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

The funny thing is, under my order status on the Sam Goody website, it say's my order has been shipped.

Anyone else that ordered from Sam Goody have any info?

cant believe this game is still hard to come by, I saw 2 sealed copies at my local Rhino today for 29.99 ea.... luckily I had already picked up one from GS for 19.99-10% used but mint

I just thought of something. Someone try calling 1-408-774-0400 (Capcom's customer support) and ask if they know anything about this reprint/shipment, when's it coming?

[quote name='zman73']cant believe this game is still hard to come by, I saw 2 sealed copies at my local Rhino today for 29.99 ea.... luckily I had already picked up one from GS for 19.99-10% used but mint[/QUOTE]

My Rhino had a sealed copy before the reprint!

[quote name='DealHunter']Well Wal-Mart has went out of stock. Thankfully I ordered from NCSX, though it was around $10 more.[/QUOTE]

Well here's to hoping GS/EB get copies in on this reprint cause I was too broke right now to drop the money on it from walmart, sam goody, or any of these other places.

[quote name='zman73']cant believe this game is still hard to come by, I saw 2 sealed copies at my local Rhino today for 29.99 ea.... luckily I had already picked up one from GS for 19.99-10% used but mint[/quote]

I was fortune enough to buy it for $20(Mint Condition) at Gamecrazy, and concidently they had two new PW also. A week later is was all sold.

Hi all: FYE cancelled my order, but Walmart has it in stock again tonight. Thanks for all the great posts.

[quote name='Bev']Hi all: FYE cancelled my order, but Walmart has it in stock again tonight. Thanks for all the great posts.[/QUOTE]

where did you find out walmart will have it back in stock tonight? Also cduniverse.com has it in stock right now.

It looks like Walmart has changed back to out of stock --- sorry about the post, it was in stock just a few minutes ago and showed 133. I thought they had updated their inventory.

[quote name='Bazz']I can't seem to get this game I want it.[/QUOTE]

Its available at cduniverse.com so you can take a shot there.

Thanks, had my fye order canceled long ago, and walmart was out of stock, gladly didnt pay the 39.99 price and hit up cduniverse!

I don't understand why only a couple of places get this game in, meanwhile the other bigger online retailers don't get a sniff of it.

Thanks for the heads up on CDuniverse. Ordered PW and I went and tried my luck with Trauma Center (though it's backordered) since shipping for it was an extra buck.

Is trauma center as good as phoenix wright? I could have had Trauma Center for 20 bucks back when the good ole BB coupon was valid...man, I should have bought more games for my DS back then.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Is trauma center as good as phoenix wright? I could have had Trauma Center for 20 bucks back when the good ole BB coupon was valid...man, I should have bought more games for my DS back then.[/quote]

Some people find Trauma Center to be pretty tough/frustrating, but if you don't mind that it's a lot of fun.

Dammit, just got an e-mail today from FYE:

Hello -------,

Thank you for shopping at FYE.

At FYE we strive to provide the widest assortment of high-quality
products at the lowest
prices on earth. However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control
affect our selection.

Our supplier recently informed us that the item listed below from order
#-----------
is no longer available. Please accept our sincere apologies for this
inconvenience.

Your order for this product has been automatically cancelled and you
will not be charged.

Order #------------

sku - 201937663 : description - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

If you have any questions, please contact customer support at
http://shop.fye.com/support/default.aspx.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

EDIT: YOU HAVE TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME.

I just got ready to place the order through Wal-Mart:

We're sorry. An item in your order has just gone out of stock.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Is trauma center as good as phoenix wright? I could have had Trauma Center for 20 bucks back when the good ole BB coupon was valid...man, I should have bought more games for my DS back then.[/quote]

I liked the concept and read numerous positive reviews regardless of what can be an unholy level of difficulty. It's also an Atlus game, which makes it a near automatic for me. Oh, and it's still available through Atlus for $29.99 plus shipping if anyone really wants it.

Walmart shipped mine, huzzah! Anyone know where these ship from or how long it takes to arrive to California? First time buying from them online. UPS gives weird info when I try to track it (as someone else stated they subcontract their work out to USPS).

Trauma Center is fun. I liked the procedures before the Caduceus plot line. The stranger procedures are a little too frantic and just not as fun as pulling out a bunch of glass from a beating heart.

I got a little scared hearing that orders are being cancelled from FYE.com so I went ahead and ordered a copy from CDUniverse. If I end up getting 2 (one from Sam Goody and one from CDUniverse) I'd be happy to sell or trade it to anyone on CAG.

[quote name='babylonian007']Dammit, just got an e-mail today from FYE:

I just got ready to place the order through Wal-Mart:[/QUOTE]
I haven't gotten this, so maybe my order went through.:D

[quote name='babylonian007']Dammit, just got an e-mail today from FYE:

I just got ready to place the order through Wal-Mart:[/quote]

Walmart.com has it back in stock. 129 left.

[quote name='suko_32']You sure? I'm seeing OOS

Edit: 22 minutes past btw post. Wow, there must be a hoarder keeping their eye on walmart.[/QUOTE]

It shows instock for me at walmart.

[quote name='chicodeazn']Yes, I just ordered one myself.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute. You can add it to the cart, but when I press the Proceed to Checkout, it says it is out of stock.

FYE has had my copy on my back order since 3/22/2006, so were nearing 3 months. They shouldn't be allowing others to order when they haven't even fufilled my product order.

Hey Monsta Mack, I'm with you how can they be possibly thinking of taking on more orders when they haven't even fulfilled their others. I've been waiting just as long as you have, I haven't gotten the cancellation email yet, so maybe that's a good sign? I did place an order with cduniverse just to be on the safe side, and maybe to be even safer I'll order one up from walmart...maybe.

Edit: Nevermind Walmart is out of stock...

Those jerks at FYE cancelled two of my orders, one from a few months ago and my recent one for a friend. Finally just ordered from cduniverse

I know this wont help everyone, but I just walked out of the Nintendo World Store in NYC, and they have Phoenox Wright for $30. I bought one for myself, and there were at least 3-4 more copies still there. This was about 10 minutes ago.

bread's done
Back