Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

[quote name='Mike UFC']I liked the concept and read numerous positive reviews regardless of what can be an unholy level of difficulty. It's also an Atlus game, which makes it a near automatic for me. Oh, and it's still available through Atlus for $29.99 plus shipping if anyone really wants it.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up on Trauma Center! I was looking through my To Buy list, wanted to get the game, but it's so darn expensive everywhere else. But I just put an order with Atlus :)

*bows*

Phoenix Wright isn't in stock at walmart.com now.

I did see Trauma Center at Toys R Us tonight, so that would be a good deal with $5 coupon listed in the deals forum (I decided to go with Advance Wars: Dual Strike; needed something less stressful than it sounds like Trauma can be).

-HM

[quote name='anderton']FYI, my Phoenix Wright from Wal-Mart arrived today.[/quote]

When did you order it and what shipping did you select? Just curious. Thanks. ;)

[quote name='Synergy']When did you order it and what shipping did you select? Just curious. Thanks. ;)[/quote]

Wednesday morning, one-day.

With all of the paranoia concerning FYE cancellations and such, I just thought you should all know that Wal-Mart is definitely carrying them.

[quote name='AlwaysAngryGuy']Has anyone had their order ship from cduniverse yet?[/QUOTE]

I called them today to ask if they actaully had it in stock. The lady that works there, Danielle who also seems to have answered a question I had via email, said that she didn't know, but that it would be shipping out with-in 1-2 days. For me that would be tommorrow since it didn't ship out today. I'll let you know when my order gets shipped.

J&R doesn't have it in stock anymore.

Curious if anyone was able to get any decent info out of CD Universe. Their website indicates that stock status is updated every morning (based on quantities reported to them at end of last business day), so it seems that it's a crap shoot as to whether "Usually ships in 1-2 days" is at all accurate.

-HM

I'm still waiting on Cduniverse.com I hope gets shipped I keep picking the wrong company to try get game from. Everytime Walmart has it in stock I already order from another company.

I'm still waiting on Cduniverse.com I hope gets shipped I keep picking the wrong company to try get game from. Everytime Walmart has it in stock I already order from another company.

I do realize that the quantities of the new print run are probably a bit low, but I'm amazed how few retailers have it. And none of them (except for the Nintendo store) happen to be physical stores. Where are all the copies hiding?

I'd like to get this game (man was I stupid by not buying from walmart.com a few days ago), but right now the only good option is CD Universe, and since no one has seen a shipment yet, I'm not convinced they really have it yet.

Was anyone bold and tried QVC?

-HM

CD universe still shows they have the game in stock. FYE still hasn't cancelled my order, so maybe they actually got some quantities in and are fulfilling the original backorders? My order status shows that it was "sent to warehouse" and I can't remember if that's the same thing it showed two days ago.

[quote name='Redeema']CD universe still shows they have the game in stock. FYE still hasn't cancelled my order, so maybe they actually got some quantities in and are fulfilling the original backorders? My order status shows that it was "sent to warehouse" and I can't remember if that's the same thing it showed two days ago.[/quote]

Mine also says Sent to Wherehouse on the Order Status on the Orders On File in my Account Page, but when I click the order number the status says processing...which has been like that since 3/22. i'm beginning to think anyone who ordered from FYE is going to get boned!

I sent them an email on Monday, and the response I got (Tuesday)was:

This is in reference to your email regarding the order #.
We understand that the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. This is because item # from your order is a pre-order item. This means that this product has not yet been released from the publisher, studio or manufacturer.
We will ship you the order as soon as it is available. The expected release date for this item is 6/14/2006. You will receive an email from us once it does ship. Please note that your credit card will not be billed until that time.
We thank you for your patience in the matter.
Sincerely,
Walter

[quote name='Law_Professor']I just ordered from QVC. I'll update everyone of the status.[/quote]

Any indication through the order process that it's actually in stock? I can't find anything on their web pages indicating if items they list are actually available.

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']
Was anyone bold and tried QVC?

-HM[/QUOTE]

I did this morning estimated to arrive on the 26th.

I ordered from QVC 15 minutes ago and got an estimated arrival of June 27th. (I chose the cheapest shipping method: Ground). We'll see how it goes.

[quote name='Hollow Man']Was anyone bold and tried QVC?[/QUOTE]
Is there anything particularly wrong about QVC right now? I was just about to place an order.

No, there is nothing wrong with QVC, except tht it's a home shopping network. I purchase things for my mother since she doesn't use the Internet. They are fine.

Ok, I just used their Internet chat to talk to a service rep., and they said it's in stock. Placed my order. $34.94 with CT sales tax. Estimated arrival by UPS ground on the 28th. I have tons of games to play in the meantime, so I'm in no big rush, and it'll be worth it if it comes.

-HM

I was the person who posted the cduniverse so I was probably the first on the list and mines shipped today. The rest of you guys might ship tomorrow.

My CDUniverse order has been shipped! Exciting! I did choose the expedited 2-3 day shipping though, so maybe that's why. I'm going on a trip next week to Ireland, so I want to have Phoenix Wright handy on the plane trips.

Mine shows shipped now too. CDuniverse has come through.

Further update: my FYE order (originally from 3/22) has gone from "sent to warehouse" to "processing" so maybe I'll be getting a second copy as well to help out a fellow CAG.

[quote name='Hollow Man']Ok, I just used their Internet chat to talk to a service rep., and they said it's in stock. Placed my order. $34.94 with CT sales tax. Estimated arrival by UPS ground on the 28th. I have tons of games to play in the meantime, so I'm in no big rush, and it'll be worth it if it comes.

-HM[/quote]

I did the same thing! I was just about to post the transcript, but yes... it's in stock at QVC and ready to ship.

[quote name='Redeema']Further update: my FYE order (originally from 3/22) has gone from "sent to warehouse" to "processing" so maybe I'll be getting a second copy as well to help out a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]My FYE order was from Jan 19. It shows "Sent to Warehouse" on the main order page, but "Processing" when you look at the specific order. I hope I'm finally going to get this game...

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']My FYE order was from Jan 19. It shows "Sent to Warehouse" on the main order page, but "Processing" when you look at the specific order. I hope I'm finally going to get this game...[/quote]

whoa... january 19? hope you get it...

Went through CDUniverse after FYE cancelled my order. I told my friend about CSU yesterday, and he said he got a shipping notice today.

[quote name='Law_Professor']Not very likely.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine B&M used, just saw 2 copies at a local Rhino just the other day... it IS out there still

[quote name='zman73']I bought mine B&M used, just saw 2 copies at a local Rhino just the other day... it IS out there still[/quote]

Yes, it's possible. But I live in Chicago, and no joke, I've been looking for this game for months... it is nowhere to be found. I've looked in the city and the suburbs with absolutely no luck.

[quote name='Law_Professor']Yes, it's possible. But I live in Chicago, and no joke, I've been looking for this game for months... it is nowhere to be found. I've looked in the city and the suburbs with absolutely no luck.[/quote]

i also live in chicago and i don't even recall being anywhere when it was released.

[quote name='Law_Professor']Yes, it's possible. But I live in Chicago, and no joke, I've been looking for this game for months... it is nowhere to be found. I've looked in the city and the suburbs with absolutely no luck.[/quote]

Try Game Crazy. I know for a fact that it was at the Oak Lawn GC on Memorial Day weekend, as I saw it and commented on it to the manager. He told me "Other stores dont know its worth $80 online".:roll:

But seriously try GC if you need PW. If it's not in stock at a local store, you pay $6 and they'll look for it and ship it to your local GC.

It's now unavailable via QVC. Man, I sure hope I get mine (still listed as "In Process").

Jeez, did they only run a print of around 500 of these?

EDIT: I just chatted on-line with a customer service rep. and they my order will be filled, and it's actually done by the vendor, not by QVC. Who the "vendor" is in this case, I don't know (Capcom? Some other middle-man?), but I guess unless their inventory count was crazy-off, I'll get it.

I feel paranoid, but if it's not going to filled, I want to know now, so I can order elsewhere before it's gone everywhere.

-HM

bread's done
Back