Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

I'm assuming that people actually want to play the game and they're not in this to make money. If you want to make money, go buy some stocks - in my opinion, the few bucks you make selling videogames just isn't worth the effort. Phoenix Wright isn't THAT rare.

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']I'm assuming that people actually want to play the game and they're not in this to make money. If you want to make money, go buy some stocks - in my opinion, the few bucks you make selling videogames just isn't worth the effort. Phoenix Wright isn't THAT rare.

-HM[/QUOTE]

The game has little replay value, so I was just pointing out that the cheap gamer can beat it, sell it and be assured of at least breaking even.

Thus no one that wants to play it and is CAG should be deterred from picking it up for $30-40 because of the price.

No one should buy it just to sell it.

Killer. My CDUniverse order ($33.54 shipped) for this game should be here any day now and the seekshopping.com order ($29.43 shipped) I placed before that one just shipped.

[quote name='Mike UFC']Killer. My CDUniverse order ($33.54 shipped) for this game should be here any day now and the seekshopping.com order ($29.43 shipped) I placed before that one just shipped.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, my order from seekshopping.com also shipped today, same cost as above. I got my order in when it was stated as backordered so I really had my doubts.

[quote name='Morph06']I just got my cduniverse order in :)[/quote]

WARNING: do NOT play the game in the evening -- leads to sever lack of sleep :bouncy:

P.S. Does anyone reading picked up an extra Advance Wars or Meteos on CC sale? My CC was out :(

Hey everyone,

If you're in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley Area (CA)...
I searched far and wide, hassled the Gamestops and Gamerushes and all... But I finally found the game at Fry's Electronics in Burbank.
There were a couple copies left so if you're looking for the game, there may be some left.

[quote name='Jack']Wherehouse now has them in stock for $29.99:

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2557464

Shipping is $2.95
Use coupon code VISACUS to save $3.00 (may only work if you use a Visa card).[/quote]

This will be the fifth place I've ordered it from. I hope that indeed this time they actually comes through as all other places have told me after the fact that it was back ordered.:cry:
Thanks for the tip and coupon code.:applause:

[quote name='dashwstppr']Hey everyone,

If you're in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley Area (CA)...
I searched far and wide, hassled the Gamestops and Gamerushes and all... But I finally found the game at Fry's Electronics in Burbank.
There were a couple copies left so if you're looking for the game, there may be some left.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? I totally looked there a week or two ago.

I got mine! :D hopefully it goes through.

How can you check stock?

Edit: Um nevermind I read the above reply. It just let me add 3 more to my cart and then said out of stock...... Looks like I've got the last 3 in my cart right now, i've already ordered mine just playing with these now. :D

[quote name='suko_32']It shows OOS for me, or is it like that for everyone now?[/quote]
HEY i've got these 3 in my cart keep refreshing i'll release 1 in 3 minutes.... :D

if anyone else wants one i've got 3 will release them for people here lol

SET ONE FREE!!!!

it's back in stock now still have 2 more

Did anyone here get that one? lol this is silly

I got one, thanks so much $hady!

Edit: Within a week, I can finally yell out, Objection in front of my friends wonderng WTF?

since the stock in these places tends to be kinda screwy, i hope i actually get one, seeing as it was the 2nd to last one, by the looks of it.

Edit: btw, thanks to Jack for the coupon. worked like a charm with my Visa. total after tax (CA) was $32.03. almost as good as if i found it locally. yay.

I'm glad that I checked wherehouse.com this morning! Grabbed a copy of Phoenix Wright! I never thought that I'd get one! Now I just need to find Trauma Center somewhere.

[quote name='SlaughterX']I ordered oen too, sucks it won't ship until money... and what is this cupon I hear of?[/quote]

don't expect it to come soon, wherehouse.com uses media mail....extremely slow ;(

[quote name='mackaikai']don't expect it to come soon, wherehouse.com uses media mail....extremely slow ;([/quote]

thank goodness for the giant pile of DS/GBA games i picked up yesterday. they ought to keep me busy while i wait.

CaptPete: have you checked your local TRU? that's where i found mine last week (with the 5 dollar coupon). i've also heard from other CAGs finding theirs at TRU as well.

[quote name='SlaughterX']I ordered oen too, sucks it won't ship until money... and what is this cupon I hear of?[/quote]

posted on page 16 (for me, anyway) from Jack: " Use coupon code VISACUS to save $3.00 (may only work if you use a Visa card)." i used my Visa card with this coupon and it worked a treat. basically nullified the shipping charge.

Crap, I still have that phoenix wright in my cart at wherehouse, but for some reason it won't take my CC. I know my CC's limit is nowhere near it's limit...wtf.

[quote name='allyourblood']CaptPete: have you checked your local TRU? that's where i found mine last week (with the 5 dollar coupon). i've also heard from other CAGs finding theirs at TRU as well.[/QUOTE]

I haven't, but I was planning on heading to one tomorrow to grab one or two of the $10 DS games. I'll keep my eye out for it there! Thanks!

I just got my copy of gyakuten saiban: yomigaeru gyakuten (phoenix wright with selectable languages), off play-asia, only took it about a week to get here =D and the price is fair, play-asia is quite reputable IMO

[quote name='espy605']Hmm, I don't even see Trauma Center on atlus.com any more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I checked last week and they weren't selling it.

So I headed to Fry's yesterday, I had roughly $30. I went there to pick up Monster Hunter (Its on sale for $10) and a PS2 network adapter. I was set to go, but I just wanted to check the DS section. And... there it was, last copy they had on the shelf right in the open. Being me I grabbed it and kept debating which I wanted. Ended up getting Phoenix Wright, but I still wanted Monster Hunter for $10. I have it sealed with the receipt, Im still thinking about returning the game, selling it to a friend or keeping it. I know PW is a great game, I played part of it, I know its rare and stuff. But the lack of replay doesnt appeal to me. That was a major factor for me between PW and Monster Hunter. But, guess I'll just wait up for another sale on Monster Hunter :p

bread's done
Back