Pick Your Posion OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Shoulda said yes[/QUOTE]

I would have had to skip class, and I didn't want to explain that to my parents.

I'll try it eventually, just not now.

I never offer people to smoke, JJ. Most people don't even know I do. Social smoking is for $$$$$$s and people with tiny arms.

:lol:
accordionjpgyl2.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So what happened Rocko, did someone interrupt you guys?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I want this TV, I also want this iPod, car, and this laptop!

Also, does anyone want to lend me some money?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']Also I totally almost fucked this girl.[/QUOTE]

Melt the butter and cook the pot in the butter for 15-20 minutes (an ounce of pot usually goes with 5-6 sticks of butter). Stir every few minutes and when the butter is nice and brown/black, drain it and pick out the pot. Stick it in the fridge for a bit, then make your brownies with the pot butter instead of the regular butter.

I don't understand why people think you should add the pot to the brownie mix. Shit tastes disgusting. :|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Melt the butter and cook the pot in the butter for 15-20 minutes (an ounce of pot usually goes with 5-6 sticks of butter). Stir every few minutes and when the butter is nice and brown/black, drain it and pick out the pot. Stick it in the fridge for a bit, then make your brownies with the pot butter instead of the regular butter.

I don't understand why people think you should add the pot to the brownie mix. Shit tastes disgusting. :|[/quote]
Yeah. Dudes back in high school used to do that all the time. #-o

Installation of the invisible shield hasn't been bad so far. I was a few millimeters off on the back, but I'm not going to try and fix it because I'm sure it would fuck up worse. It's not like dirt can get under anyways, so who cares if that mm of chrome gets scratched. I may have to snip the corners a bit to get it to work.

It's not really full body though, seems like a little bit is going to be exposed no mater what...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back