Pick Your Posion OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']How much did it cost, darthpuma? My BSE went to poop after like 6 months.[/QUOTE]

15 on amazon.

These corners are bitches though. I may send in for a replacement back. Haven't done the front yet, but it really isn't that insanely hard. The steamy bathroom helps a LOT.

[quote name='zewone']Linkin, did you ever buy that Jawbone codec?[/quote]

Yeah...same bad luck with AccessoryGeeks.com as Buy.com...it was used...returned it for a refund. I'm using my Warhawk codec at the moment, seems to do its job pretty good.

Who would you say is the best filmmaker in the history of cinema, LinkinPrime?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']$59 for the first gen.

--------

Got $100 back from Dell...got my TV for $658 after taxes :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You should buy my second gen for $69!

downloadlw9.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Who would you say is the best filmmaker in the history of cinema, LinkinPrime?[/quote]

:whistle2:k I don't think I could choose one person. I do tend to like most of Christopher Nolan's stuff as well as Tim Burton.

[quote name='zewone']You should buy my second gen for $69!

[Jawbone pic] [/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I'm good with what I got for the time being.

[quote name='Brak']Who would you say is the best filmmaker in the history of cinema, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

Michael Bay, followed closely by the guy who directed Transformers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:k I don't think I could choose one person. I do tend to like most of Christopher Nolan's stuff as well as Tim Burton.[/quote]

*High-Five*

Christopher Nolan is also probably my favorite director. You need to watch Following LP.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You've seem more of Nolan's work beyond Batman?[/quote]

The Prestige, I got Memento coming from Netflix at some point...I know its just been 3 of his films but the impact that those movies had was well noted.

[quote name='darthbudge']*High-Five*

Christopher Nolan is also probably my favorite director. You need to watch Following LP.[/quote]

I'll add it to my Netflix...thanks.

Sergio Leone, Federico Fellini and Stanley Kubrick are the Earth's greatest directors.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Prestige, I got Memento coming from Netflix at some point...I know its just been 3 of his films but the impact that those movies had was well noted.[/QUOTE]

This is like how DarthBudge said QotSA was his favorite band ever after listening to four songs off of Era Vulgaris.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Prestige, I got Memento coming from Netflix at some point...I know its just been 3 of his films but the impact that those movies had was well noted.[/quote]

Memento > TDK > Following > The Prestige (I have only seen part of this.)

I have Insomnia coming from netflix.

EDIT: Sergio Leone and Stanley Kubrick are great... I am not a huge fan of Fedrico Fellini, I find his movies a bit boring.

[quote name='Brak']Sergio Leone, Federico Fellini and Stanley Kubrick are the Earth's greatest directors.[/quote]
Never seen anything by Leone or Fellini but the few Kubrick movies I've seen haven't been that great. Full Metal Jacket wasn't that great, Eyes Wide Shut is one of the worst movies I've seen and I don't know if AI counts but that one was alright.

Memento has to be the most overrated film I've ever seen. How does he even remember his condition? That seems to be the biggest plothole ever from what I recall. I love Nolan, and unless you're talking about how it was filmed, rather than the story, then I see your point. But I'm not one who can separate such things as easily.

You're watching the wrong films, dcfox. Watch The Shining, witch I think is one of his most accesible. Eyes Wide Shut gets better after each viewing too. FMJ is a perfect 1/2 of a movie. That things falls apart in the second half.

Nolan is okay. Batman Begins is so-so. TDK is great. Prestige was good up until the end. And Insomnia wasn't that good.

And every since I made that stupid bet everybody thinks Hancock is my favorite movie or something :lol:

Speaking of which, I wonder if Mak got his package yet . . .

I love Memento.

I have Insomnia and really need to watch it. Since dcfox said it wasn't good, it's probably going to be really good.

I wonder if I should buy one of those GH: Aerosmith 360 bundles for $30 at BB and sell the game on eBay for like $15, getting the guitar for $15 or $20.

I think I'll pass on that remote since I really don't need it. It does look cool, though.

[quote name='lilboo']I think we're going to actually kill the dog across from us!! :bouncy:

This is really exciting![/QUOTE]

I will seriously be forced to call the police.

Wait... how does the Harmony do all the shit my cable remote would do, like the guide button? On the LCD?

If this can control the volume of my speakers I think I'll buy it. I might buy it anyway, after checking out a few links, since I'd be able to get rid of my TV remote, Cable remote, and hopefully the speaker remote, as well as using it on the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back