Pick Your Posion OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']I am not a huge fan of Fedrico Fellini, I find his movies a bit boring.[/QUOTE]
*kills darthbudge*

:rofl:

The only thing thats stopping us is the fact the people are stank hood people so they got too many connections prolly and you never know who's peepin out the peep hole things.

Thats ok. We called the office and there's nothing they can do, but if it's after 10pm we can call the cops. :bouncy:

1 month of straight barking is ..ridiculous.

[quote name='darthbudge']*shrugs*[/QUOTE]
You can't do that; You're supposed to be taking a dirt nap... :nottalking:

Looks like no, it has fixed audio output.

How would that affect whether or not the remote can be programmed to control the volume on the speakers?

[quote name='lilboo']I think we're going to actually kill the dog across from us!! :bouncy:

This is really exciting![/quote]

...and that's part of why this happened
YesOnProp8.jpg

I think you meant to post a "NO on Proposition 8" image, LinkinPrime. :lol:

Edit: Er. Wait. I got that backwards. #-o

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shitballs .. Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle for $29.99? Insane! Did anyone else get in on that?[/QUOTE]
Where?

:rofl: What an idiot you are LP. It amazes me.

Yes, I am angry at my neighbors and that's why Californians voted yes on prop 8.

:rofl: Stupid

It's with an Xplorer, Mak, not the new guitar.

Also, it looks like that Harmony might not have an input button. At least I don't see it.

brak - Redoctane.com

Rocko - wouldn't it be worth it just for the game for $29.99 even if I dont use the guitar?

Has anyone ordered from redoctane before?

[quote name='Brak']I think you meant to post a "NO on Proposition 8" image, LinkinPrime. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes is the one that banned the gays.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shitballs .. Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle for $29.99? Insane! Did anyone else get in on that?[/quote]

I want to but I already have 2 xplorers.

The only thing that has me concerned about this deal is that it's been on Slickdeals for awhile today and I can't imagine those people didn't scarf up the inventory before the site can be updated.

[quote name='Maklershed']The only thing that has me concerned about this deal is that it's been on Slickdeals for awhile today and I can't imagine those people didn't scarf up the inventory before the site can be updated.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry. They've been selling a shitload of cheap Xplorers and GH:WT. They over estimated GH's hype and made too many.

Not that want anything but the game anyway .. but I thought World Tour had a full band set to rival Rock Band 2? Did I just imagine that? I see these guitar bundles all over the place but I haven't seen a drum kit yet.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: What an idiot you are LP. It amazes me.

Yes, I am angry at my neighbors and that's why Californians voted yes on prop 8.

:rofl: Stupid[/quote]

Dang, don't be so sensitive, it was a joke.

[quote name='Brak']I think you meant to post a "NO on Proposition 8" image, LinkinPrime. :lol:[/quote]

Um...no.

[quote name='zewone']Yes is the one that banned the gays.[/quote]

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. I got it backwards.[/quote]

Who's laughing now? :D

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: What an idiot you are LP. It amazes me.

:rofl: Stupid[/quote]"It can't be stupid, it was planned!" - linkinprime.

[quote name='munch']Because GH:WT stinks. It's really not much fun at all.[/quote]

From what I played, I think it's a major improvement over GHIII...it's no RockbBand that's for sure though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']From what I played, I think it's a major improvement over GHIII...it's no RockbBand that's for sure though.[/QUOTE]

On every single level that I can think of Rock Band is better. Saying it's better than Guitar Hero III isn't saying much at all.

GH:WT is okay, but I'm selling it now. Not worth it to keep it when I have Rock Band and over 200 DLC songs for that.

Got to the checkout... excited for this remote.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Who's laughing now? :D[/QUOTE]
My attourney, fa9et.

I only have a Guitar Hero 2 gaytar, so just the Bass or Guitar.

So you just sit there like a chump? I'm not sure if I've ever played bass on any of the music games. Maybe I should.

On a side note, I'm going to sign my wife up with a 48 hour account to play Rock Band tonight.

I bob my head when I play the pretend Bass, to keep time with the rhythm.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shitballs .. Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle for $29.99? Insane! Did anyone else get in on that?[/quote]
Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back