Pick Your Posion OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey Brak, can you do a sick Paul Banks impersonation?[/QUOTE]
I wish.

I have absolutely no idea how he blasts that voice out of his pipes.

There are other drum brains that cost less than the one recommended.
I saw one for 100 bucks the other day, (it came with the extra pedal and hi-hat too) but it was pretty shitty.
I still plan on playing music with it.

Will the little scratch looking things and the one little piece of something under my shield work their way out eventually?

Not sure why it says to wait 12 hours, I listened to a podcast in the car and it was fine.

Sweet, I can watch the game online. I probably won't watch it all, but it pisses me off when there are games that aren't on cable :whistle2:(.

I have no idea. I'm not even sure how it got on my computer, but I know I've seen it somewhere. I found it in my music folder and just switched to it. :lol:

I gotta mix the two stereo channels so they're level, and then I'll upload it, JFD.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have no idea. I'm not even sure how it got on my computer, but I know I've seen it somewhere. I found it in my music folder and just switched to it. :lol:[/quote]

It's from JJ and Deviant Art.

[quote name='TF2 update']Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

* The Engineer's teleporters can now be upgraded to level three. It will recharge faster the higher level it is
* The Engineer's dispensers can now be upgraded to level three. It will give out metal and heal faster as it is upgraded
* Spies will be able to recharge their cloaking ability by picking up ammo off of the ground or from health cabinets
* Some changes to the second part of the first stage of Goldrush to give the attackers more of an advantage
* Any weapons that fire bullets (shotguns, sniper's machine gun, heavy's minigun, etc.) can now break apart the Demoman's stickybombs
* The icon on the HUD for a person calling for Medic will now give more information to the medic (if the target is low on health, on fire, etc.)
* Added an achievement tracker that will allow people to choose specific achievements that they are trying to get
* There is now a custom icon for death messages when the player was killed from a critical hit
* Added a new particle effect for when a player enters the water
* Added smoke to the feet of a rocket jumping soldier
* Players will now have some particles swirling around them so other players can see when they are overhealed[/quote]
Neat!

"We are actively working on a massive XBox 360 update, which will include pretty much everything we've shipped on the PC in the last year. We'll provide you with a rough date when we have one."

And next class to get bonus weapons is my $$$$a, the scout.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I get to play some gamez with my $$$$as. You mother fuckers better be around. I have a strong need to shoot DAT BITCH.

woohoo, I'd like to interview you.

What do you consider to be your major weakness?

Are you a team player?

Name a time in your life when you considered yourself to be in a leadership role.

[quote name='Brak']I'll bring the pro-paaaiyne tank.[/quote]

Thank you. I really appreciate that you would bring me the Pro PAIN tank.

I have to work until 10, but I will be free after that. One more exam on Monday and I am done with Undergrad.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...

Yes, didn't you say you were applying to places last time you were in here?[/QUOTE]

Nope!

[quote name='Maklershed']woohoo, I'd like to interview you.

What do you consider to be your major weakness?[/QUOTE]

My stomach.

Are you a team player?

Name a time in your life when you considered yourself to be in a leadership role.

Yes.

When I taught a Biology class in 10th grade because I knew the lesson better than my teacher.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh...that's odd...I thought you did.

Ah well, nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was lordwow? He usually posts that shit.

Hey woohoo, since you went away as soon as I thought about asking you; have you listened to that Illa J album yet, and if so is it any good?

[quote name='st0neface']Hey woohoo, since you went away as soon as I thought about asking you; have you listened to that Illa J album yet, and if so is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Only heard two of the songs. The beats were good, of course, but Illa J's rapping is a little amateur-ish at this point. I've heard from several people that it's either good or bad, though, so you should just what.cd-it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Maybe it was lordwow? He usually posts that shit.[/quote]

Yeah, I know that, but I thought I saw you post it a while back.

Everyone's avatars look the same!! :(

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Only heard two of the songs. The beats were good, of course, but Illa J's rapping is a little amateur-ish at this point. I've heard from several people that it's either good or bad, though, so you should just what.cd-it.[/QUOTE]

That's your solution to everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back