Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

It’s because it’s bundles and scalpers don’t want them as they lose on selling the games and accessories. That’s my best guess. These were actually pretty ok bundles....2 controllers were kind of a weird sell though. One extra controller and and extra game would have been boss.

I think the kohl’s restock was a big deal due to the kohl’s cash and it was the first major restock in a while.
Yes! That's how I got my 5 million ps4 pro bundle from gamestop while all other retails are out of stock.

Do any of the bundle pricing make sense? Maybe my math is just wrong.
Ps5 $500
Dualsense $70
Demon Souls $70
Camera $60
Miles Morales $50
$750 right?
Why is it $759?

Yes! That's how I got my 5 million ps4 pro bundle from gamestop while all other retails are out of stock.
Wish I got one of those 5 million units man. Those are the best looking PlayStation’s. I have a 20th anniversary ps4...so ugly but cool gaming history.

Wish I got one of those 5 million units man. Those are the best looking PlayStation’s. I have a 20th anniversary ps4...so ugly but cool gaming history.
Oh my. I want 20th anniversary ps4. I mean imo it is priceless!! I only got a 20th anniversary controller..

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of the bundle pricing make sense? Maybe my math is just wrong.
Ps5 $500
Dualsense $70
Demon Souls $70
Camera $60
Miles Morales $50
$750 right?
Why is it $759?
Miles Morales is $70 since its Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition.

Miles Morales is $70 since its Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition.
It is not the ultimate edition. Check the product u will see. Only the ultimate bundle includes Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition.

Still no movement on my Kohl's order. At this point I'm convinced it will randomly ship sometime in 2021 when they have actual stock of them since I apparently have completely slipped through the cracks.

Could anyone check their credit card?

According to my Gamestop mobile app Order details. My total is $ 833.00 but the pending charge on my card is $ 846.61.

Is this normal for GS orders when using a CC?

Could anyone check their credit card?

According to my Gamestop mobile app Order details. My total is $ 833.00 but the pending charge on my card is $ 846.61.

Is this normal for GS orders when using a CC?
I've had that happen before. Turned out they gave me a ballpark figure on sales tax, then had to change it to the actual amount.

Still no movement on my Kohl's order. At this point I'm convinced it will randomly ship sometime in 2021 when they have actual stock of them since I apparently have completely slipped through the cracks.
Has anyone got a shipment notification on a PS5 order from Kohl’s yet? I also have an order still in fulfillment status. Keeping a small glimmer of hope that some orders actually made it through and will possibly ship.

Keep checking to see if my Costco bundle has shipped ... but no..
Same. They seemed pretty confident about it going out this week in that previous email at least. I think someone on Friday said their console shipped out from Costco

Per reddit I downloaded the ups app and found my ps5 being delivered tomorrow from costco. Although costco website still showing order received, so you might want to try that.
Thanks for the tip. I don't see any updates on the app, but reading that thread, it sounds like costco is shipping in big batches using a separate fulfillment center, so some are honestly shipping out faster than costco can change the order status. Definitely reassuring

Holding out mine is up next or may have already silently shipped out.

My Kohl's PS5 order just shipped 15 minutes ago. THEY DO EXIST. :D
You're actually being sent kitchenware. Congrats! :lol:

Something weird is going on with one of my cancelled orders. It still shows a price (the others show $0.00) and the charge is pending on my Kohl's card (the others disappeared like normal). Not that I expect it to actually show up after being cancelled, just thought it was strange. I'll be curious if the charge posts.

Anyone else preorder from Best Buy? I have a confirmation email from them saying it’s being prepared for Friday and I had a pre-authorized hold charge on my bank account and then I checked today and the hold has been released and my order is still being prepared for Friday.

Anyone else preorder from Best Buy? I have a confirmation email from them saying it’s being prepared for Friday and I had a pre-authorized hold charge on my bank account and then I checked today and the hold has been released and my order is still being prepared for Friday.
you should be good cause those were techincally for instore pickup cause i have a series x for instore too preparing for saturday they might just be still in process of shipping consoles to the stores

You're actually being sent kitchenware. Congrats! :lol:

Something weird is going on with one of my cancelled orders. It still shows a price (the others show $0.00) and the charge is pending on my Kohl's card (the others disappeared like normal). Not that I expect it to actually show up after being cancelled, just thought it was strange. I'll be curious if the charge posts.
i still haven't got charged yet for my release date walmart pre-order that i already received lol

"Dear Valued Kohl's Customer,

Due to extremely high demand, and our limit of one item per customer, we wanted to apologize again that we were unable to fulfill at least one of your Sony PlayStation 5 orders.

Rest assured that you will not be charged for any of the cancelled Sony PlayStation 5 units, and your earned Kohl's Cash for one of these units will still be honored.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and we sincerely appreciate you choosing Kohl's as your gifting destination."

Hopefully this shuts up the guy that kept arguing about not getting to keep the Kohl's Cash. The wording does make it seem like you'll only get to keep the Kohl's Cash on one order though.

you should be good cause those were techincally for instore pickup cause i have a series x for instore too preparing for saturday they might just be still in process of shipping consoles to the stores
I just want to make sure I’m good because I had a preauthorized charge but then it went back to the original balance on my card. They charge once it’s ready?

i still haven't got charged yet for my release date walmart pre-order that i already received lol
That’s hilarious, my cousin bought two TVs and didn’t get charged when he picked them up until a week later. I would just cancel my order or card

"Dear Valued Kohl's Customer,

Due to extremely high demand, and our limit of one item per customer, we wanted to apologize again that we were unable to fulfill at least one of your Sony PlayStation 5 orders.

Rest assured that you will not be charged for any of the cancelled Sony PlayStation 5 units, and your earned Kohl's Cash for one of these units will still be honored.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and we sincerely appreciate you choosing Kohl's as your gifting destination."

Hopefully this shuts up the guy that kept arguing about not getting to keep the Kohl's Cash. The wording does make it seem like you'll only get to keep the Kohl's Cash on one order though.
What a headache it must be in their corporate office right now. There going to have to weed through a lot of orders to cancel all the multiples and there are a lot.

bread's done
Back