Playstation Move Accessories 50% off @ Gamestop.com

[quote name='j-fever']Picked up a few at my local GS.

Sharpshooter (latest blue boxed version)
[/QUOTE]
oh crap. my sharpshooter box is the red version. has anything changed for the new version? is it a different sku or something?

Nope, same stickers inside and everything[quote name='PublikDefender']oh crap. my sharpshooter box is the red version. has anything changed for the new version? is it a different sku or something?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Serpentor']Oh wait, this is in stores too? Ah damn...[/QUOTE]

Yup, nationwide. If your GS said they aren't doing it, ask them to ring it up. There is a chance some maybe holding back.

[quote name='FadeToOne']My glitched order just shipped :applause:[/QUOTE]

Congrats. =[ Wish I could have gotten in on that but I had to step away and didn't see when the glitch happen.

I would love to have gotten 2 sharpshooters and get myself time crisis.

picture.php

Not as good as the guy that had a credit balance left over, but a pretty good deal all the same :)

[quote name='kouleefoh']I came up to the customer service and just tell them to match it. I have 3 gamestop in the area, they looked at the picture of the ad i have on my phone, checked the website, called to check stock and matched it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did the same thing and it worked.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Congrats. =[ Wish I could have gotten in on that but I had to step away and didn't see when the glitch happen.

I would love to have gotten 2 sharpshooters and get myself time crisis.[/QUOTE]

Sharpshooter wasn't available during the glitch... at least not when I got in.

My glitched ordered shipped as well, I thought it was going to get cancelled so I went out and bought one of each at the store. Now I got 2 moves and 2 navs for $48 on the way.

Better to get a bundle with a pack in game like SPorts champions. I believe it is $80 most places now isn't it? talking for people like myself that havent gotten MOVE yet. Have Resistance 3 and would love to try it w MOVE. GREAT sale for current MOVE owners looking to get extra sets though

Thanks op. Got the controllers, gun and eyepet for $76. Is the move heroes any good? Oh yeah they said there's a charger where itll charge ps3 and move controllers. Any idea which one?

Great deal! Thanks for the post, OP.

I picked up 2 motion controllers and Playstation Move Heroes during lunch. I cancelled my online order in which I was charged $2.99 for shipping and taxed on the MSRP for the controllers somehow. Now, I'm wondering if I should pick up 2 navigation controllers.

also grabbed sharpshooter and nav, want to grab another sharpshooter are there any games that support two sharpshooters?

Resistance 3?
Time Crisis?
RE5?
Socom 4?

thanks.

[quote name='strife01104']Better to get a bundle with a pack in game like SPorts champions. I believe it is $80 most places now isn't it? talking for people like myself that havent gotten MOVE yet. Have Resistance 3 and would love to try it w MOVE. GREAT sale for current MOVE owners looking to get extra sets though[/QUOTE]

How is it better to get the bundle?

PS Eye: -$21 used from Gohastings.com or $20 from a fulfilled by amazon seller

Move controller: - $25 new from GS

Sports Champions - $8.39 used from GS ($9.99 - 1.60 from CAG16)

So that's about $54 if bought separately. It'd stil be cheaper even if you bought everything new.

got the last sharpshooter at my gamestop. also grabbed another navigation controller, the pistol attachment, The shoot, and Heros all for 63 bucks!!!!!!!

[quote name='62t']is there any different between the sharpshooter and Shooting Attachment other than size?[/QUOTE]
YES. the shooting attachment is just a plastic shell. you still have to use 2 hands so you can press the move button on top of the gun, in other words the shooting attachment is just like all the wii shooting attachments. The sharpshooter is designed to actually connect to the controller and has buttons placed around the grips so you never have to touch the move controller itself.

Ordered 2 Nav controllers, since I've been wanting one for cheap, and two attachments. Should be able to play Time Crisis and Dead Space Extraction now, and House of the Dead when I buy that too.

Mine too, hopefully both controllers will actually be in the box

I don't understand why so many people think the nav controller is so useless. If you bought the move for gun games like Killzone 3, Resistance 3, etc. along with a sharpshooter, then it is a definite buy or else you'll be lugging around a large gun and a dualshock. Then again if you bought it for casual games it might be a different story, I'm just trying to help people understand the importance of the nav controller.

[quote name='the8055']I don't understand why so many people think the nav controller is so useless. If you bought the move for gun games like Killzone 3, Resistance 3, etc. along with a sharpshooter, then it is a definite buy or else you'll be lugging around a large gun and a dualshock. Then again if you bought it for casual games it might be a different story, I'm just trying to help people understand the importance of the nav controller.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping to get Killzone 3 to play with this but heard the online is about dead....

[quote name='CaoPi']I was hoping to get Killzone 3 to play with this but heard the online is about dead....[/QUOTE]
i've been playing since summer. killzone 3 always has full games and seems to be one of the most played multiplayer games on ps3.
maybe you are thinking of socom 4, which the socom/tactical shooter community hated and has largely abandoned?

wtf is the nav controller everyone keeps talking about? is it just the regular move controller?

oh, and i see people mention a new sharpshooter box. Did anything change with the gun itself? because i have the older red box, not the new blue one

Anyone having problems makling a purchase? I'm trying to get x2 of everything (navigation, motion and sharpshooter) and I can get all the way to the final page of the checkout process but when I click "Submit" it all of a sudden tells me my cart is emtpy and gives several reasons for why that could be but none of them make sense (like the items being OOS).

[quote name='the8055']I don't understand why so many people think the nav controller is so useless. If you bought the move for gun games like Killzone 3, Resistance 3, etc. along with a sharpshooter, then it is a definite buy or else you'll be lugging around a large gun and a dualshock. Then again if you bought it for casual games it might be a different story, I'm just trying to help people understand the importance of the nav controller.[/QUOTE]

It's also uncomfortable to use a dualshock in place of a navigation controller. The button placement for the navigation controller is better, and has a much better feel in your hand.

[quote name='Kenshindono']wtf is the nav controller everyone keeps talking about? is it just the regular move controller?

oh, and i see people mention a new sharpshooter box. Did anything change with the gun itself? because i have the older red box, not the new blue one[/QUOTE]

The navigation controller is kinda like the wii's nunchuck, except it's wireless, has a d-pad and I don't think it has motion control.

Any games out there that support 2 Wands + 2 Nav Controllers?

I already have the Eye from Eye of Judgment so I've been waiting for a good Move sale. The time is finally right, but not sure if 2 Nav controllers would be worth it.

For those of you don't know how to use the Move controller to navigate the XMB, press and hold the trigger button and then move the Move controller left/right and up/down to navigate. The motion aspect is not activated if you don't press and hold the trigger button. I'm mentioning this because people tend to think you need the Navigation controller to move around in the XMB, not true...

[quote name='Gameboy415']Awesome find, OP!

I just ordered 2 extra Move controllers, a 2nd Navigation controller, 2 Sharpshooters, a charging dock, and Playstation Move Heroes for ~$150 shipped! :D[/QUOTE]

A tad overkill but live your dream.

[quote name='gfshurts']Any games out there that support 2 Wands + 2 Nav Controllers?

I already have the Eye from Eye of Judgment so I've been waiting for a good Move sale. The time is finally right, but not sure if 2 Nav controllers would be worth it.[/QUOTE]
I picked up 2xWand + 2xNav + 1xSharpShooter at my local GameStop (they had plenty of everything in stock). It was ~$30 after tax and giftcards. :)

Now all I need are some Move games :roll:

Edit: Thanks, OP! My birthday is tomorrow and this makes a great gift!

[quote name='WV Matsui']I have two move controllers a sharp shooter and a nav controller.

Any reason you need two nav controllers?[/QUOTE]

nope, no reason

[quote name='ssjmichael']nope, no reason[/QUOTE]

I didnt think so...

What do you need to play games like Rime Crisis and Overkill?

Is there a list of games that use the Nav controller? I have been searching and can not find it ... specifically, I want to know what local 2 player games would require both players to have a Nav controller.

I picked up one ... wondering if I should get a 2nd one for local 2-player.

[quote name='flix1']Is there a list of games that use the Nav controller? I have been searching and can not find it ... specifically, I want to know what local 2 player games would require both players to have a Nav controller.

I picked up one ... wondering if I should get a 2nd one for local 2-player.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

[quote name='gfshurts']Any games out there that support 2 Wands + 2 Nav Controllers?[/QUOTE]

I believe Resident Evil 5 does, I don't know of any others.

IDK, a second NAV could stay permanently in the SharpShooter, and then a second one free and ready to use for games that requires it..at these prices, I've thought about doing that..

[quote name='token2k6']IDK, a second NAV could stay permanently in the SharpShooter, and then a second one free and ready to use for games that requires it..at these prices, I've thought about doing that..[/QUOTE]
well it has to come out to be charged sometimes:lol:

bread's done
Back