Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='diplo']I did all my points at midnight, but they didn't show up til 6am[/QUOTE]

I did all of my points as well, and they haven't showed up yet. There hasn't been announcement if the program is going to end or if they're going to extend it after this program ends. I would love for this program to go for another year or so. I love receiving the free games month after month. I'm going to need another shelf for all of these games. ;)

Yeah, mine haven't updated either. Hopefully they do by tomorrow, but I'm worried we won't get the MLB 2012 game thanks to these glitches. Strange how a bunch of people have 1320 though.

Still nothing - I have e-mailed them twice now and no response. I had a problem earlier in the month and they replied back right away. George is getting upset.

I still never got the points for doing the polls in week 3 and I haven't gotten the points for doing the partytalk posts for this week, despite doing 6 of them now.

Oh well, either way, I have 1248, which is more than enough.

For people that actually got points, when did you do everything? I did everything yesterday before noon cst and I still have not received credit. I am doing it all again just in case.

[quote name='Wrong']For people that actually got points, when did you do everything? I did everything yesterday before noon cst and I still have not received credit. I am doing it all again just in case.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know the same, I did everything before 9:00am CT yesterday morning and still nothing 24hrs later. I'm kinda getting worried.

[quote name='Tsel']I did mine the night they went up.[/QUOTE]

I thought that may be the case. I would not be surprised if the only people that have points did it during that first night on Sunday.

Did mine last night at about 9pm cst. My points just popped in! It's my first time doing this program and I actually got to tier 3. How long does it usually take to get the prizes?

[quote name='jayhest']Did mine last night at about 9pm cst. My points just popped in! It's my first time doing this program and I actually got to tier 3. How long does it usually take to get the prizes?[/QUOTE]

They usually get shipped a week or two into the following month.

I'm at 1284. I might shoot them an email to get credited for last week's polls. Think I should or should I just not bother?

What's the email to contact them at anyway?

[quote name='Tsel']I'm at 1284. I might shoot them an email to get credited for last week's polls. Think I should or should I just not bother?

What's the email to contact them at anyway?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

I wouldn't bother though, unless you really want the points. You're already at Tier 3. :)

And I'm glad to say I am too. Did tasks yesterday but like many others, didn't get the points. Sent an email to them last night (no reply yet) but my points, again like many others, updated today. Now to just sit back and wait for The Show!

[quote name='SmashMan'][email protected]

I wouldn't bother though, unless you really want the points. You're already at Tier 3. :)

And I'm glad to say I am too. Did tasks yesterday but like many others, didn't get the points. Sent an email to them last night (no reply yet) but my points, again like many others, updated today. Now to just sit back and wait for The Show![/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. I always feel bad not reaching the max tier lol.

[quote name='Tsel']Yeah, you're right. I always feel bad not reaching the max tier lol.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if you want to get max points, go for it! I usually just hit somewhere in Tier 3 and call it a day. I'm not at the point where I'll do just barely enough to hit the top prize, but if I don't hit the full 1320, I'm not too concerned.

I contacted HP about my points this morning and this is the reply I got back at lunch. And my points are credited now; as I see others are posting it is fixed.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for the confusion the resulted from your points not immediately posting on the website. The issue was on our end, but we have corrected it. All points earned will be reflected in your account. Please allow another 30 minutes for this change to fully switch over.
After 30 minutes, if you still feel your points situation is not correct, then please just reply to this email and we will take it from there.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we do thank you for your patience.
Please get back in touch with us by replying to this email if you have any additional questions!
Sincerely,
Brian
House Party Community Support
[email protected]
facebook.com/housepartyfun
@HousePartyFun
EDIT: I am not implying that people need to e-mail to get their points. Just relaying my situation and the response I got from House Party that they know a problem exists on their end, they have fixed it by now, and if your points still have not updated then to contact them.

The reason I even e-mailed House Party in the first place (as opposed to just waiting longer) is because an 18 hour lag for points to post is unusual. Plus, this is a short week and I definitely did not want to miss the third tier due to a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpnguyen']I got all my points without emailing anyone -- it just took ~18 hr or so.

I hope they continue this program -- it's pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]
I just got my points as well, and it took around 18ish hours as well to get them.

Just confirming this for anyone worried.

Anyone else getting Invalid Username or Password when they try to log in? I know I'm putting in the correct password. When I do a forgot password and enter in my email address, it says that no records are entered for that email address.

[quote name='warpedsoul']Anyone else getting Invalid Username or Password when they try to log in? I know I'm putting in the correct password. When I do a forgot password and enter in my email address, it says that no records are entered for that email address.[/QUOTE]

I logged in just now and it worked for me.

[quote name='SmashMan']Hey, if you want to get max points, go for it! I usually just hit somewhere in Tier 3 and call it a day. I'm not at the point where I'll do just barely enough to hit the top prize, but if I don't hit the full 1320, I'm not too concerned.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure I've ever maxed out. I hate the "post a conversation" ones, so I normally don't do them unless I absolutely have to for whatever reason.

No new PlayStation Exclusives coming out next month (soonest is in May) according to amazon. What you think Maybe we finally get Uncharted 3? or something else , a PSN title perhaps? I hope they *if* this is the last month they go out with something good. I also hope of course that they renew the program for another year.

It has to be just a matter of time before Uncharted 3 is released. With the other promotions it's been in (Subway, Find the Ring), I would be shocked if it never showed up on House Party.

[quote name='4thHorseman']It has to be just a matter of time before Uncharted 3 is released. With the other promotions it's been in (Subway, Find the Ring), I would be shocked if it never showed up on House Party.[/QUOTE]
I would've thought so too, but it seems like the boat has long since sailed. It's House Party though, so you never truly know what they're going to throw at us.

[quote name='Tsel']Please no more of those "giveaways". I'd much rather have a guaranteed crappy game than a chance at a better game.[/QUOTE]They've done that, in the past. For one month, we earned Everybody Dance and some of us also got NBA 2K12.

[quote name='robodaddyo']They've done that, in the past. For one month, we earned Everybody Dance and some of us also got NBA 2K12.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that. Still, even with that I'd rather have two guaranteed games then 1 guaranteed and a chance at the other.

[quote name='bfett9']No new PlayStation Exclusives coming out next month (soonest is in May) according to amazon. What you think Maybe we finally get Uncharted 3? or something else , a PSN title perhaps? I hope they *if* this is the last month they go out with something good. I also hope of course that they renew the program for another year.[/QUOTE]
There are at least four PS3 exclusives coming out next month. However, because they always give out what they consider to be family games, Sorcery is the most likely candidate, which is just fine and dandy with me. As long as we don't get another damn sports game (I still suspect Tiger Woods), I'll be happy.

bread's done
Back