Playstation vr Not live yet

Ugh, I refreshed constantly and Amazon still didn't let me order.  Stayed as "Currently unavailable" until a good five minutes in, and then wouldn't let me add to cart.

No incentive to pre-order for this...there's no way this is going to be scarce at launch. Not at that price, and with the general public pretty much out of the loop when it comes to VR...

I'll wait...I'm sure various retailers will be offering gift cards or PS+ discounts or something similar with purchase when it launches.

no...they're just having issues. It keeps coming in and out. Even on app acting up.
The add to cart button is flickering, but even when it's there, when I try to add to cart, it says the item is no longer available. Maybe it's because I already pre-ordered one, but usually their limit to 1 order per customer message is a bit more specific. They're definitely having some type of issues.

Also still in stock at gamestop and walmart

Target's website says pre-order in store... stupid...

The add to cart button is flickering, but even when it's there, when I try to add to cart, it says the item is no longer available. Maybe it's because I already pre-ordered one, but usually their limit to 1 order per customer message is a bit more specific. They're definitely having some type of issues.

Also still in stock at gamestop and walmart

Target's website says pre-order in store... stupid...
Yep. That's why I do not believe they are sold out. I ordered from Best Buy to play it safe.

Ordered from Best Buy. They don't charge until ship right? Now my only only concern is actually getting it considering how bad Fire Emblem went.
Yeah, according to the email I just got - they don't charge you until it's ready to ship (or ready for pick up)

Hoping for a Best Buy cancellation, gift cards are usually 25% of the product, so a free $125 sounds good to me.  Would have liked to secure an Amazon preorder but I guess I used all my luck up already.

The shipping from Best Buy is ridiculous. Either November 21st or pay $15 for release date...wtf BB?
I'm going to do store pickup. Though the more I look at it I'd save a decent amount getting Core unless VR Worlds is sold separately.

Edit: Looks like Core comes with a demo disc. Possibly demos of the VR Worlds content?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was literally in TS with my friend while we were F5ing amazon.

Hes in Cali, I am in Wisconsin.  He got to see his pre-order before me by roughly 30 seconds by which time it was already gone. 

Got an order in on amazon without any issues at 9:01. I saw walmart as a seller so I gave it a shot to see if my discount would take and it did. Now I wait to see if I can get in on the core unit next week from there as well and decide what to keep.

In at Amazon and Best Buy.  I'm going to try GameStop when I can...not holding my breath.  

Probably better to just wait for the core VR headset on the 29th.

Amazon was gone instantly. I refreshed at 10 am Eastern, wasn't up for sale. Refreshed again 15 seconds later and it was out of stock.

I put in a pre-order at Best Buy. Guess I'll shoot for the Core SKU at Amazon next week.

Wounder if best buy is over selling.
Is it overselling if your order management system doesn't haven't an inventory maximum? As far as I know they just keep the page up for 15 minutes and then the guy who runs the site, Smitty, looks at all the orders that came through and calls Sony to see if they can make that many in 5 months.

Best Buy does an initial pending charge for the amount once you order but it goes away in a week or two and then in October you'll get the actual charge

bread's done
Back