Please Close Thread

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']You should preorder all your games Guy... I hate supporting gamestop, but that's not why I do it.

Games aren't like movies, they move out of stores fast. I love knowing my game is waiting for me. No hastle, and in cases like Bioshock LE you almost have to preorder it to get it unless you go to eBay.

Anyways, free bump for a great trader. But you don't need the praise, you already have quite a following ;P[/quote]

I know, I know... I know - NOW! hehe.
That's why this I'll see to it that this doesn't happen. To tell you the truth, I thought this would go out next month - but appearantly I can't tell my 8's from my 9's.... ehh. Either this isn't going to happen again to me with Assassin's Creed LE - already have that one locked and set.
Do any of you know if both the 360 & PS3 will come with the figurine & bonuses or is it just the 360. Since EB/GS only has the 360 w/ all the bonuses - nothing for the ps3. If that's so - I'm switching over my preorder.

In anycase, I appreciate the bump buddy! - I'll make sure to return the favor for a great trader like yourself as well ;).

Thanks!

[quote name='guynextshore']I know, I know... I know - NOW! hehe.
That's why this I'll see to it that this doesn't happen. To tell you the truth, I thought this would go out next month - but appearantly I can't tell my 8's from my 9's.... ehh. Either this isn't going to happen again to me with Assassin's Creed LE - already have that one locked and set.
Do any of you know if both the 360 & PS3 will come with the figurine & bonuses or is it just the 360. Since EB/GS only has the 360 w/ all the bonuses - nothing for the ps3. If that's so - I'm switching over my preorder.

In anycase, I appreciate the bump buddy! - I'll make sure to return the favor for a great trader like yourself as well ;).

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wow, didn't even know that AC had a LE... I try and preorder stuff a month or so in advance.. the exception is Mass Effect, I've had that preordered for about 9 months. I actually had Bioshock preordered a month in advance - then changed it to a LE preorder the day before they stopped taking them. I lucked out. I'll probably preorder AC LE sometime in September.. don't think i'll have an issue.

I already beat Bioshock - freaking' awesome.

Yea, AC has a LE - for both 360 & PS3, however only for the 360 (EB/GS site) has the listed Bonuses (w/ the altair figure) So I'm guessing this will be like bioshock as well... hopefully with a metal casing though :bouncy: .

Well, I only preordering the CE/LE games - since I know those would most likely be short supply. As for reg editions... I'm pretty sure most B&M will have a deal on those - if not Amazon or Buy.com has some sort of % off Retail. Plus, I don't mind waiting as long as I can get them later on - As for CE/LE...that's almost unlikely.

Ooh... so you're willing to trade your LE - I'd be interested, I'll send you a PM now :).

[quote name='refusedchaos']
mr-bump.gif

hehehe[/quote]I just PMed you, refusedchaos. But I want to state that this is AWESOME and can't figure out why no one thought of Mr Bump before. If you don't mind my stealing your idea, I'd like to work on a little Mr Bump smilie.

I was a big Roger Hargreaves Mr Men fan. Like the paintings I did in elementary school?

[quote name='guynextshore']
BTW Klyco - i'm assuming the package hasn't arrived yet? weird - I thought it should be there by now... anyhow hopefully by thursday. Oh btw, I think I may have given you the wrong # for the DC - the right one is now posted in the transaction post - right underneath my TL.

Anyhow thanks for the bump you guys![/quote]

I kinda figured something was wrong with the link. No biggy, I sort of wanted it on this day anyways. Kinda worked out.

[quote name='guinaevere']I just PMed you, refusedchaos. But I want to state that this is AWESOME and can't figure out why no one thought of Mr Bump before. If you don't mind my stealing your idea, I'd like to work on a little Mr Bump smilie.

I was a big Roger Hargreaves Mr Men fan. Like the paintings I did in elementary school?[/quote]

wow... were those really your drawings? I can't recall anything in my elemantary years that didn't have the 'stick figure' designs embedded in every work of my art.
Elementary you say? you're a natural artist!!

erhhsay - sent you a pm too, gwen :).

[quote name='klyco']I kinda figured something was wrong with the link. No biggy, I sort of wanted it on this day anyways. Kinda worked out.[/quote]

That' right, I do recall you saying you wanted this delivered on thursday. Low & behold, the delay was actually in your favor. Well, hopefully you'll see it in your mail box later this afternoon (or whenever you get mail...)

[quote name='guynextshore']wow... were those really your drawings? I can't recall anything in my elemantary years that didn't have the 'stick figure' designs embedded in every work of my art.
Elementary you say? you're a natural artist!!

erhhsay - sent you a pm too, gwen :).

That' right, I do recall you saying you wanted this delivered on thursday. Low & behold, the delay was actually in your favor. Well, hopefully you'll see it in your mail box later this afternoon (or whenever you get mail...)[/quote]

It wasnt in there :( I think becasue my brother ordered some shirts, his package took up the whole thing so I'm assuming they are gonna try again tomrrow. DAMN THEM!

[quote name='klyco']It wasnt in there :( I think becasue my brother ordered some shirts, his package took up the whole thing so I'm assuming they are gonna try again tomrrow. DAMN THEM![/quote]

Still not there??!!

that's quite concerning honestly.... it should be there. but it seems your brother's order could be the issue. Regardless, they should at least left you a notice that they stopped by. =/.

*cross fingers* hopefully it's there by friday/sat AT THE LATEST... if not i'll have to check in on monday to see what's going down..:roll:

[quote name='klyco']Alright it came. Thanks so much. Now I need to learn how to play lol[/quote]

LoL.
well there are walkthroughs/faqs on gamefaqs.com that I used. either that, or just do what I did - keep pressing buttons til you get to a fight haha :lol: .

Glad it arrived safely though! THanks buddy & LMK if there's anything else you need!

Bump, also, I was at EB today and saw that they had 11 Bioshock LE but it turned out to be all Preorders and since I knew you were looking for one, I tried to see if there was some sort of time limit on those but I didnt get much info. I'm gonna try and ask a friend or something.

[quote name='doitwithbryan']what happened to your list?![/quote]

hey buddy,
I had to clean out inventory (sold mostly on ebay) to pay for my classes - that's why you didn't see anything anymore.
Anyhow manage to snag a few things on clearance - others are returns from my past TL. Perhaps you find something you like? LMK & Thanks!

[quote name='QuasidodoJr']Bump for guy![/quote]

Thanks Quasi! :bouncy:

[quote name='klyco']Bump, also, I was at EB today and saw that they had 11 Bioshock LE but it turned out to be all Preorders and since I knew you were looking for one, I tried to see if there was some sort of time limit on those but I didnt get much info. I'm gonna try and ask a friend or something.[/quote]

Thanks Klyco!
But I've manage to find a copy already! I appreciate the offer & your effort to find me one. Thank you very much indeed!

BUMP for a revitalization of the thread!!!!!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Dude, I need my Ar Tonelico back >.>

lol[/quote]

LOL!
so silent got Ar from you & now I just got it from him....
& Now, you want it back from me?!

LOL!! haha....hmmm for what? ;).

[quote name='guynextshore']LOL!
so silent got Ar from you & now I just got it from him....
& Now, you want it back from me?!

LOL!! haha....hmmm for what? ;).[/quote]

I know -.-

:rofl:

hmmmm, what did you have in mind? hmm.....I could ONLY WONDER.....HMMMMM.....hahahaha

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I know -.-

:rofl:

hmmmm, what did you have in mind? hmm.....I could ONLY WONDER.....HMMMMM.....hahahaha[/quote]

hahaha!!

well, you know you me ;)

Curious - any thing new from your awesome uncle?

I'm mostly interested in getting Odin & my wants.....but there are others I just can't think of them yet.

///////

BTW I did 'add' you ;)!

[quote name='guynextshore']hahaha!!

well, you know you me ;)

Curious - any thing new from your awesome uncle?

I'm mostly interested in getting Odin & my wants.....but there are others I just can't think of them yet.

///////

BTW I did 'add' you ;)![/quote]

Heh, I didn't even notice that til' now lol.

I don't have anything new from him, and I doubt I'll be getting anything down the line. Everything I have to give will be from my stash.

I'd like Ar Tonelico back, maybe you'd like another part of the DJ Max 2 LE? lol

There's only one thing I'm gunning for right now, and that's the Crisis Core PSP LE Bundle, but I have to get a new engine for my car :/

I'm currently lookin' for someone to buy it and trade+cash with them down the line

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Heh, I didn't even notice that til' now lol.

I don't have anything new from him, and I doubt I'll be getting anything down the line. Everything I have to give will be from my stash.

I'd like Ar Tonelico back, maybe you'd like another part of the DJ Max 2 LE? lol

There's only one thing I'm gunning for right now, and that's the Crisis Core PSP LE Bundle, but I have to get a new engine for my car :/

I'm currently lookin' for someone to buy it and trade+cash with them down the line[/quote]

lol do you want Ar Tonelico w/ or w/o the OST? since I have someone that wants the OST by itself lol.

Anyhow, I'll think about the DJ MAX 2 LE.... - since right now I'm honestly gunning for my wants.

however - what you just said sparked a big interests of mine...what's this Crisis Core PSP LE bundle?!...
wait dont' tell me - is this Japanese only?!.....SoB, Square!

[quote name='vivafriend5']One bump for Guy![/quote]
Hi buddy,
it's been a while! I appreciate the bump, thanks.

//////////
side note - it's been a crappy day. :roll: eh, bump!

[quote name='guynextshore']lol do you want Ar Tonelico w/ or w/o the OST? since I have someone that wants the OST by itself lol.

Anyhow, I'll think about the DJ MAX 2 LE.... - since right now I'm honestly gunning for my wants.

however - what you just said sparked a big interests of mine...what's this Crisis Core PSP LE bundle?!...
wait dont' tell me - is this Japanese only?!.....SoB, Square![/quote]

Heh, w/ the OST would be nice, but I can live w/out it.

As for the Crisis Core Bundle: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9e-49-en-70-25kr.html

Big minus though, it's $400 + $25 in shipping :hot:
I used a $12 off coupon but my wallet will still feel the heat :/

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Heh, w/ the OST would be nice, but I can live w/out it.

As for the Crisis Core Bundle: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9e-49-en-70-25kr.html

Big minus though, it's $400 + $25 in shipping :hot:
I used a $12 off coupon but my wallet will still feel the heat :/[/quote]

Sorry buddy... Ar Tonelico went =/. had a nice $ offer for it!

As for Crisis Core bundle....... :drool: . I'd definately want that PSP.
But since this the only way I can get one...(importing ehh).
Greedy Square.

$400 is just too much for me,
I'll be happy once Crisis Core comes to the states!

BUMP.
reVamped the list with new items...
Hey shini - you know what? I miss my Devil Summoner HEHE....

[quote name='guynextshore']Sorry buddy... Ar Tonelico went =/. had a nice $ offer for it!

As for Crisis Core bundle....... :drool: . I'd definately want that PSP.
But since this the only way I can get one...(importing ehh).
Greedy Square.

$400 is just too much for me,
I'll be happy once Crisis Core comes to the states!

BUMP.
reVamped the list with new items...
Hey shini - you know what? I miss my Devil Summoner HEHE....[/quote]

And you know what, I kinda miss my DJ Max Portable 1 ;)

Ahhh, oh well, guess I'll grab one off of Ebay then :/

$400 is too much for me as well, and I have to use the money to get my car worked on so I gotta say goodbye to that. I was gonna have two psp's, my old one for custom firmware and the new slim one to play my PSP games, but that's out the window.

I don't have any of your wants....that I'd give back to you lol. I've been wanting to play SMT:Summoner for some time :eek:

What else would ya like?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']And you know what, I kinda miss my DJ Max Portable 1 ;)

Ahhh, oh well, guess I'll grab one off of Ebay then :/

$400 is too much for me as well, and I have to use the money to get my car worked on so I gotta say goodbye to that. I was gonna have two psp's, my old one for custom firmware and the new slim one to play my PSP games, but that's out the window.

I don't have any of your wants....that I'd give back to you lol. I've been wanting to play SMT:Summoner for some time :eek:

What else would ya like?[/quote]

Well if want to work out something with DJ MAx & Devil.... i'd be happy to hear it ;).

In anycase... same here $400 is a bit too much at the moment. I'd really love to get my hands on the new white one coming out!! (the FF CC edition just killed me haha) but not at that price tag. Anyhow, do you know if they already 'cracked' the new ones? Ever since Dark Alex left.... I'm not sure about homebrew anymore.

Lumines can only get you so far ;) haha.

[quote name='guynextshore']Well if want to work out something with DJ MAx & Devil.... i'd be happy to hear it ;).

In anycase... same here $400 is a bit too much at the moment. I'd really love to get my hands on the new white one coming out!! (the FF CC edition just killed me haha) but not at that price tag. Anyhow, do you know if they already 'cracked' the new ones? Ever since Dark Alex left.... I'm not sure about homebrew anymore.

Lumines can only get you so far ;) haha.[/quote]

Pfftt, I know. They're probably using a new mobo on it so even if your firmware was downgradable (3.5), it still probably wouldn't work the mobo they're using now.

I'd like to hold onto Summoner, but perhaps you'd like something else? Hmmmm?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Pfftt, I know. They're probably using a new mobo on it so even if your firmware was downgradable (3.5), it still probably wouldn't work the mobo they're using now.

I'd like to hold onto Summoner, but perhaps you'd like something else? Hmmmm?[/quote]

So no Downgradable huh?!...hmm i wonder if the old psp will be come a high commodity for it's ability to do homebrew & ISO :)! I like that.... v. much!

So no go on Devil huh?!... it's cool - I didn't see anything of interest in your TL ( have you updated that?) If that disgaea port. was in english (sub) at least I'd jump on it... ehh I guess I'll have to wait.

Anyhow, I'm holding on to what new items you may have or what your uncle has :)

BUMP!

Just a little courtesy for Mark's personal discussion thread. (although at 5am probably won't help much, but I happen to be up) I joke.

^^

Hah, I think you started the discussion up again, it was dead for two weeks :p
[quote name='guynextshore']So no Downgradable huh?!...hmm i wonder if the old psp will be come a high commodity for it's ability to do homebrew & ISO :)! I like that.... v. much!

So no go on Devil huh?!... it's cool - I didn't see anything of interest in your TL ( have you updated that?) If that disgaea port. was in english (sub) at least I'd jump on it... ehh I guess I'll have to wait.

Anyhow, I'm holding on to what new items you may have or what your uncle has :)

BUMP![/quote]

Haha, don't count on me getting more stuff from my uncle, everything I'm putting up is coming from me now.

You should check out my TL again, I was able to get another Ar Tonelico w/ OST at retail price along with some other goodies ;)
It's not fully updated or cleaned up, so sooner or later I'll come up with a whole new layout.

Trying to respond to the PMs. I apologize for my delay!

Thanks for the bump Brian, Shini & Cran!

Added a couple of items from my brothers - Looking to get Metroid Prime 3!

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Yo, can you still get me a non gh SOTC sealed bro?[/quote]

Hey broski! Yea, I can do that - actually I have one, now!

& Thanks Derrick!

added Bioshock LE for the 360 = mostly looking for wants PS3 games :bouncy: for the holiday frenzy hehe..

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Up.[/quote]

hey broski!
thanks for the bump!

updated the list due to being the top in my multivariable calculus class :bouncy: !
Please be patient for my reply. Thank you.

[quote name='refusedchaos']no problem!... yesh things have been slow around here:roll:[/quote]

things going slow huh?!..
probably because the end of summer - I'm thinking by the time the holidays come over (especially with sales) I expect trading threads will spike in business.

Eh, thanks again buddy!

Hiya,
can you cml for
iconps2_r2.gif
METAL GEAR SAGA VOL. 1 DVD | COMPLETE/MINT |

and possibly these guides:
icongbasp_r1.gif
KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES

iconps2_r2.gif
METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER LIMITED EDITION GUIDE

Thanks!
-nekobi