Pokemon X and Y Announced!

The Friend Safari and PSS are affected, that's about it. It's not like Unova where you had to reset settings or anything.
I don't know what PSS stands for. I do know Unova was the game area from another generation. I played up to GSC and a few hours into either R/S. I did play some LG a few years ago.

PSS is the touch screen area where your Friends, Aquaintances, and Passerby are. Also how you get into Wonder Trade and GTS.

Added my FC to the list.  Please PM me if you add me.

If somebody could tell what my Pokes and type is, it'd be appreciated.

Added my FC to the list. Please PM me if you add me.

If somebody could tell what my Pokes and type is, it'd be appreciated.
Electric. Slot 1 - Pachirisu, Slot 2 Stunfisk.

If you beat Elite 4 and go on wifi the same time as me I will let you know slot 3.

Check out reddit if you want to fill your safari. I got a ton of great safaris including two dittos. Helps that I have excadrill and people want it

Im just barely getting started with pokemon y. I'm a complete noob when it comes to pokemon. The only thing I know is I will be going with the water type starter. Should I try and catch everything I come across? Do i need to learn about breeding or do the safari thing? Any general tips?

Only worry about breeding if you plan on doing a lot of online battling. In-game it is not necessary. The safari is post-game. As for catching them all...

Well, you don't really have to, but it IS Pokemon.

Just found this thread.  Just finished the elite 4 in X, added my name to the spreadsheet.  Feel free to add me.

I just added you, Tane.

Nobody on CAG has a Ditto Safari? I've tried Reddit; they fill up too damn fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added you two (Tane and Rig). Friend code is

3909-8060-3036.

MrGunz, tried adding you as well but it's saying your friend code is invalid.

Stryker, got you back.  Thanks!

All:  I'm leaving my 3DS on for most of this afternoon (after 1:00 CST).  If we've added each other, please jump on so we can be online at the same time!

Just added you two (Tane and Rig). Friend code is 3909-8060-3036.

MrGunz, tried adding you as well but it's saying your friend code is invalid.
Ah, that would explain why no one added me. I fixed it on the sheet. My friend code is 0920-0942-5375. Thanks for letting me know!

I am shocked this is in NA as well. Usually we only get 1 out of every 10 Japanese downloads, and Celebi is the rarest Legendary in NA.

Finally got the lead out and snagged Yveltal. Should really just beat this game already. I'm dragging my feet because I DON'T WANT THE MAGIC TO END.

Finally got off my ass to fight the Elite 4. Should be finished tonight. Looks like I gotta start Y tomorrow.

By the way, if you haven't done it--get your Torchic on both in the next couple weeks!

Well the Pokemon Bank is out in Japan (or it was released in Asia I dunno lol). Time to grab some "new" pokemon. Hoping I get lucky through wonder trade.

Managed to grab the rest of the starters via GTS. Chikorita came with Ancientpower, Chimchar came with Thunder Punch, and Totodile came with Crunch.

Managed to grab the rest of the starters via GTS. Chikorita came with Ancientpower, Chimchar came with Thunder Punch, and Totodile came with Crunch.
Very nice. I ended up getting 'em too. Was lucky enough to nab a Cyndaquil via WonderTrade, so I just bred a bunch and tossed 'em up on GTS for the rest.

Finally beat the game this weekend. Decided to do a doodle of my winning team to celebrate. Thought you guys might dig.

tumblr_mycqghiP861szb9vao1_1280.jpg

Anyone with a Todadile (spelling)?

Been trying breed an adamant tech scythed for the longest now. I need a female tech and a male adamant right?

Very nice. I ended up getting 'em too. Was lucky enough to nab a Cyndaquil via WonderTrade, so I just bred a bunch and tossed 'em up on GTS for the rest.

Finally beat the game this weekend. Decided to do a doodle of my winning team to celebrate. Thought you guys might dig.

tumblr_mycqghiP861szb9vao1_1280.jpg
Cool drawing.

Gonna have to get some of these pokebank pokemon. I want a sylveon with pixilate and hyper voice.

Hi all - adding my friend code to the spreadsheet. I just beat the game this weekend and I know that I have a dark Safari.

1091 8995 8627

Please add me / PM me you friend code and I'll add you!

Man, finding the non-Starter, non-Legendary old Pokemon on GTS is a pain. Managed to eventually get most of them, but took me forever to find a Rattata of all things.

On the off-chance any of you aren't married to your Manectric and Pinsir mega stones, maybe we could work out a trade? They're the last two I need.

Nintendo just announced on their facebook page that they've postponed the launch of Pokemon Bank, and Poke transporter have been postponed indefinitely.

Ugh, was really hoping to get to use it right away. Did they say why? I'm thinking because of reports of hacked Pokemon being able to bypass the check and enter the bank, not sure if its true though. 

Edit: Saw the facebook post, high traffic delaying the release it seems.

Hacked Pokemon can get through. The Iron Fist Infernape was proven legal (albiet convoluted), but the Shiny Torterra with its Hidden Ability is illegal as hell.

Man, finding the non-Starter, non-Legendary old Pokemon on GTS is a pain. Managed to eventually get most of them, but took me forever to find a Rattata of all things.
I found GTS to be a pain in general for searching. People on there asking for mostly unfair trades like wanting Xerneas and Yveltal for Kalos starters. :roll: I won't even bother searching anymore and just offer something fair for something I want and hope it gets a response.

It would be a lot worse if we got Pokémon Bank first, then Nintendo pulled it after 1 day. The GTS would be loaded with "give u chikorita for yveltal lol". I'm staying away from the trade system until the servers are fixed and Bank/Transporter are released.

looking for Pokemon friends, FC is 0920-0144-2468, pm me if you add and i'll add back! thanks!

Added everyone from the last two pages and the recent entries to the spreadsheet. I put my name on there as well.

Feel free to add me: 4957 3787 1310

Just added you last 2 above me. my FC is: 3067 4359 3297

Also added my into to the spreadsheet.

EDIT: Have any of you had any luck trading Xerneas/Yveltal or any of the other legendaries in X/Y for any of the non-X/Y legendaries that you can find on the RTS? So far I've tried to trade Xerneas, but haven't had any luck. I've usually only left the offer there overnight though.

Added myself to the spreadsheet. 

My FC: 3110-5371-1587

I'm currently breeding Sneasel with Ice punch and Cubone with Iron Head. Stats are nothing special. But if anyone want any let me know. gonna WT or release them

Added myself to the spreadsheet.

My FC: 3110-5371-1587

I'm currently breeding Sneasel with Ice punch and Cubone with Iron Head. Stats are nothing special. But if anyone want any let me know. gonna WT or release them
I just added you. My FC: 3067-4359-3297.

I'll take a sneasel. Are you looking for anything? Do you happen to have any with the Pickpocket ability?

I'll take a cubone. Already have a sneasel. Although icicle crash is a more powerful ice attack, you may want to breed that onto your sneasels instead.

I just added you. My FC: 3067-4359-3297.

I'll take a sneasel. Are you looking for anything? Do you happen to have any with the Pickpocket ability?
Off the top of my head I can't think of anything I want, non legendary wise. Sadly I don't. I want that ability too. I'll send it today or sunday.

I'll take a cubone. Already have a sneasel. Although icicle crash is a more powerful ice attack, you may want to breed that onto your sneasels instead.
I'll keep that in mind. Have to see how uses that attack.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything I want, non legendary wise. Sadly I don't. I want that ability too. I'll send it today or sunday.
Ok cool. I'm trying to collect legendaries and have gotten quite a few already. If you have any legendaries you'd be willing to trade for other legendaries, let me know as well.

I'm working on filling out the legendaries in the Pokedex too if any of you guys are interested in some quick trades/trade-backs. I've got all of the birds, Entei, Raikou, Phione (not super legendary.) Bunch of bank pokemon over all. No Zygarde yet, as I honestly didn't even know it existed until a few days ago.

Once I get home, I'm going to add kmy, Covnam, barrit and bisquit. Feel free to add me before that: 4184-2520-9903 is my FC.

I'm also still collecting starters I don't have. I still need Mudkip, Treecko, Tepig, and Oshawott if anybody has some spares they don't need. Then I figure I'll start collecting legendaries, I suppose. Mostly Thundorus and the others since I think those are pretty rad. 

bread's done
Back