Post your MGO name here. UPDATE: Server, Room and Password info added.

yeah, I just joined 3 rooms, only to find myself solo against a whole team. what a bunch of fucking losers, if I may impose judgment. ;-)

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, I just joined 3 rooms, only to find myself solo against a whole team. what a bunch of fucking losers, if I may impose judgment. ;-)[/quote]
That's nothing compared to joining a full 4-on-4 team death match to find out my teammates are complete dumbasses and team killers to boot. So I had 7 people out to kill me. Someone that just joined asked why the team killing was going on and I wrote "because they are all morons." The host eventually booted them all and we got back to a fun game of team deathmatch.

A friend of mine generally creates matches...it seems to be the only way to be assured of playing a game where decent people join and the host will boot dumbasses. I wish things were a bit better. :/

[quote name='Blind the Thief']Woohoo! I won prizes from that tournament! Mwahaha...[/quote]

Nice! What did you win? I was going to participate, but I always missed the hour in which I had to play and what not.

Apparently a tshirt, keychain, Metal Gear Saga DVD, month subscription to Gamefly, Metal Gear Solid 3 poster, and a Digital Graphic Novel for PSP. Our team (Team Atlus) was ranked 4th overall for the TDM tournament.

[quote name='Blind the Thief']Apparently a tshirt, keychain, Metal Gear Saga DVD, month subscription to Gamefly, Metal Gear Solid 3 poster, and a Digital Graphic Novel for PSP. Our team (Team Atlus) was ranked 4th overall for the TDM tournament.[/quote]

God damn, I should of tried to get into your team. :D

bread's done
Back