Post your MGO name here. UPDATE: Server, Room and Password info added.

I played with Mooky for a while, fun games. I also played with Bluenatas before that, but my internet died and I didn't see him on again. Lets do it again soon.

[quote name='ster']I was actually on at 5PM pacific exactly, but then I had to go pick up my glasses. :(

I'll be on later though.[/QUOTE]

Like Jekki said, 9 PM eastern time is 6 PM pacific, not 5.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Then what's this?

[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll be damned. A few nights ago, it wouldn't let me select a player's name from the rankings list. Anyway, can you run a search on the rankings list for a player's name?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Then what's this?

[/quote]

Thanks for backing me up on that, I knew I wasn't wrong because the first day all of my friends were ranked near me so I added them from there.

I would've responded earlier but I've been playing the MSX games all day since I had the day off and it's something I had been meaning to do.

[quote name='Socheata']Well, I'll be damned. A few nights ago, it wouldn't let me select a player's name from the rankings list. Anyway, can you run a search on the rankings list for a player's name?[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can. I know you can search for a player name somewhere, I don't exactly remember where.

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']Like Jekki said, 9 PM eastern time is 6 PM pacific, not 5.[/QUOTE]

Oh hahaha, I was never good with time.

[quote name='ShimSham']I'm pretty sure you can. I know you can search for a player name somewhere, I don't exactly remember where.[/QUOTE]
I know you can search for players in each specific server, but on the rankings, I don't think you can.

As for the game, I had class, so I couldn't make it.

I wanted to make tonight's game but I didn't catch the pm on time. I'm trying hard to make time for this but I have sooooooooo much freaking homework to do. Hopefully I can try being on tomorrow night.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']no one signed on tonight. =([/QUOTE]

I wasn't even home at the time you wanted to do it. I get home from school at 10PM Central time. After I eat some dinner, I usually go online afterwards. Maybe we could set it up for a later time?

I'll be on tonight (And tomarrow?), from 10pm, maybe 11pm to 3am most likely. Catch me on tonight. Also, I cant create games, so someone else make a CAG game and post it here please. Thanks!

I should be on tonight during those times. Mooky, you have to open ports 3570-3579 on your router. That should let you create your own games.

I'll be making a game tonight if anyone wants to play. I'll make it at 5 pm pacific (8 eastern I believe). It's gonna be sneaking mode, except there are some restrictions.

-Person who is Snake cannot use the stealth/cloaking device
-Game has only 5 or 6 players max in the room (so 1 Snake and 4/5 guards)

I've been playing like this for weeks now and it's really fun. If you have a mic it's even better.

Look around in the Ninja server
Game name should be CAG
Pass: abc

No cloak???

I bet thats hard as hell....

[quote name='TheRock88']I'll be making a game tonight if anyone wants to play. I'll make it at 5 pm pacific (8 eastern I believe). It's gonna be sneaking mode, except there are some restrictions.

-Person who is Snake cannot use the stealth/cloaking device
-Game has only 5 or 6 players max in the room (so 1 Snake and 4/5 guards)

I've been playing like this for weeks now and it's really fun. If you have a mic it's even better.

Look around in the Ninja server
Game name should be CAG
Pass: abc[/quote]

[quote name='Mookyjooky']No cloak???

I bet thats hard as hell....[/quote]It'll only work well on bigger maps and with people who really know how to use Snake in Sneaking mode. Without the stealth you won't be able to Rambo it very well especially if the attack team is even somewhat organized.

Whoever is Snake will have to use his other camo and boxes to their full potential and most importantly use the chaff grenade.

I had a Cheap Ass Gamer server going, but I left a little while ago. It was pretty much full, but I don't even know if CAGs were playing with me.

That's why you gotta password protect that shit man. Always make the passwerd "cheapyd" or something so we all know and jump in whilst keeping the riff-raff out. It sucks so few people can make servers- otherwise I'd run a CAG/PA joint server on MeiLing all the time. I'd get on now but I'm about to take on the Boss!11

[quote name='Jonny Polychronopoulos']That's why you gotta password protect that shit man. Always make the passwerd "cheapyd" or something so we all know and jump in whilst keeping the riff-raff out. It sucks so few people can make servers- otherwise I'd run a CAG/PA joint server on MeiLing all the time. I'd get on now but I'm about to take on the Boss!11[/quote]

You do know what ports to open up right?

[quote name='Kendal']You do know what ports to open up right?[/QUOTE]

I've opened up the proper ports but it still doesn't let me create games.

I thought about throwing on a password, but I wasn't sure if everybody knew it. From now it'll be cheapyd? Sounds good. I can host games easily, so if nobody else can make a game at a certain time, I'm all over it. Just out of curiosity, was anybody else in the "Cheapassgamer" room last night?

I was tempted to start a new and better organized thread but Jasonlives can just put all this key info in the first post for best results. That'd be swell thanks.

Finding anyone specifically in this game is impossible because the interface sucks. We've got around 40 names here and the game has been out for a week and yet we have still not had any organized games to speak of. I blame this on lack of decisiveness and communication. If everyone was fronting the [CAG] in front of their name, a simple search in player search would reveal everyone's location. Which should never be in doubt in the first place if we always arrange lobbies in one of the less crowded servers and stick with it.

From now on let's always roll on MeiLing, always name the room CAG and the password be "cheapyd"- simple as can be. Friends list only hold 16- its alot easier to just know that everyone shows up each night at the same place.

Mics are the best but kbams work. I've got a well thought out list of gametypes and the appropriate maps and settings for them as well. I can't host- problem with ports and such but any host would do well to run a diverse bunch of maps and gametypes I'll provide. I'm also getting around to doing a beginners guide and maps which I'll hook you all up with in time.

MookyJooky's clan list.
[CAG Name] = [MGO Name]
AFStealth= Andor1
Odenat = Odenat
Snotnose_colossal = StarTropics
jasonlives13 = (!)
Mr. Anderson = SamuraiFez
danny-o = Panzerfaust
yashiroae86 = FOX832
ster = someonetookster
Chacrana = Chacranajxy
Apossum = MAMES
ValkyrieVF-1S = ValkyrieVF-1S
Mookyjooky = Mookyjooky
2Fast = RussianGunship
MrWazeleski = mrwazeleski
whiteboy = ak47sbc
Radioactive_Man = Radioactive Man
jfunkdpg = JFunk
darth007 = Matisyahu007
bluenatas09 = Bluenatas
pete5883 = Tuff One
TheRock88 = TheRock88
Jonny Polychronopoulos = [PA]ANTIBODIES
dpatel = DPatel304
Francis = Francis
ShimSham = [PA] ShimSham
flybrione = BigMes
basketkase543 = Basketkase543
King = CheekyFox
FriskyTanuki = SolidTanuki
Kendal = [CAG]BATOU81
Blind the Thief = Calorie Mate
Davestation= Solid_Dave!
WebScud = WebScud
b0bx13 = b0bx13
JEKKI = JEKKI
dyreschlock = DYRE
swetooth9 = [CAG] a crispy donut
ramensoldier = Mister France
redgopher = gopher

[quote name='Jonny Polychronopoulos']I was tempted to start a new and better organized thread but Jasonlives can just put all this key info in the first post for best results. That'd be swell thanks.[/quote]

Done.
Tomorrow I'm going to create a new name with a [CAG] tag on it so that I'm easy to recognize.

[quote name='jasonlives13']Done.
Tomorrow I'm going to create a new name with a [CAG] tag on it so that I'm easy to recognize.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate that. Could you also Highlight and perhaps enlarge the server and password stuff as that is the most important info by far. I despise going into random servers with their bizarre rules and ridiculous competitive or jackass play. I just want to have some fun with my usual dudes.

Sunday night we will make this happen. I'm hoping to have a Penny Arcade and CheapAssGamer room going side by side on MEILING. In time we can even cross-pollinate for tourneys and more people to fill rooms.

I wonder if any of u hoes are in there rite now?!?!

it's 12:48AM pacific time, sunday morning.

Ima take me a shower and hop on some MGO rite after

[quote name='Jonny Polychronopoulos']I appreciate that. Could you also Highlight and perhaps enlarge the server and password stuff as that is the most important info by far. I despise going into random servers with their bizarre rules and ridiculous competitive or jackass play. I just want to have some fun with my usual dudes.

Sunday night we will make this happen. I'm hoping to have a Penny Arcade and CheapAssGamer room going side by side on MEILING. In time we can even cross-pollinate for tourneys and more people to fill rooms.[/QUOTE]

All done. Also my new name is [CAG] CULEBRA which I will add to the front page.

[quote name='jasonlives13']No it's METAL GEAR ONLINE. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

saying MGO stood for Magic gathering online long before Metal gear came out .... But whatever

[quote name='slidecage']ISNT mgo magic gathing online[/quote] no I played magic the gathering online it was never called MGO it was called MoDo for some reason i think it was "Magic online Digital Objects"

/edit

Wanna PM everyone in the clan easily? Here... use my MGO txt file...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Odenat; Snotnose_colossal; jasonlives13; Mr. Anderson; danny-o

yashiroae86; ster; Chacrana; Apossum; ValkyrieVF-1S

MrWazeleski; whiteboy; Radioactive_Man; jfunkdpg; darth00

pete5883; TheRock88; Jonny Polychronopoulos; dpatel; Francis

flybrione; basketkase543; King; FriskyTanuki; Kendal

WebScud; b0bx13; JEKKI; dyreschlock; swetooth9

ramensoldier; redgopher; 2Fast; bluenatas09; ShimSham

Blind the Thief; Mookyjooky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Seperated in to groups of 5 cause you can only send to 5 at a time, also, dont forget to wait the insanely long 45 secs after every PM!

I was on the MeiLing server right where I said I'd be from 7 Central to about 1am with 4 other guys. Mostly playing Rescue and Sneaking missions but I sure wouldn't have minded a full party. I think I'll have my friend set up a CAG/PA joint room because it seems like both boards don't have a whole lot of avid players despite the 40+ lists at each. I'll let you guys know of the password so we can actually have full rooms and people to play with every night cuz I'm sick of sitting in empty lobbies.

Hey- are Monitors only available in Rescue mode on all maps? I noticed them on MountainTop and Labs last night for the first time.

I was also online last night after 10PMCT but the only room in the Mei Ling server I saw was the Penny Arcade room and they had some "headsets only" requirement so I couldn't get in.

I'll be on tonight at around 11PMCT.

Naw- we all have mics and kbams but the only exclusion on the room is a password protect to keep asshats out. I'll make sure to PM you the password for tonights game. I've also finished my Guide but I'm not sure where to post it yet and I want to run it by a few of my Fox HOund rank friends for their input before putting it out there for public consumption.

i saw the PA room but forgot the password and was too lazy to start up my comp to go check my PM box for the Password haha...so i just went to a pub server and had my ass handed to me (i have all the mgs games so far but i never really invested any time into any of them...i just have them just to have them, haha)...anyway i was noobified i died 16 times and had 1 kill (a headshot by the way ;))...yea, i need some tips johnny...post the guide!!

bread's done
Back