Prizerebel = Great! + Sharedreviews Easy Money!

ive told you.. 1.5 weeks to approve a review

thats why if you do 5 at a time... you'll get $10 in 2 weeks

Im not doing this ( I absolutley hate writing long paragraphs) but my brother is going to I. He wants to know what were to happen if he were to plagerize? Is there a system that tracks plagerism?

Really? I got tired of spending time typing, so I CP'd 5 reveiws from a certain website[will not tell incase their system fails] 5 days ago, it's still pending. I hope I don't get banned. I hope my reveiws go through :D

[quote name='Leek']Really? I got tired of spending time typing, so I CP'd 5 reveiws from a certain website[will not tell incase their system fails] 5 days ago, it's still pending. I hope I don't get banned. I hope my reveiws go through :D[/quote]

Reported to SharedReviews.com, have a nice day.

I wouldn't recommend CPing guides. It only takes a few moments time, and it's better to pay your freinds [Like 50 cents or have your younger relative type it] in their spare time. Good night CAG.

[quote name='Leek']I wouldn't recommend CPing guides. It only takes a few moments time, and it's better to pay your freinds [Like 50 cents or have your younger relative type it] in their spare time. Good night CAG.[/quote]

Oh man, is that title under his name for real?? :D:D :applause::applause:

[quote name='major maz']YES!!!!!!!! Leek is banned.[/quote]
Thank you for this thread. It is informative and has served the greater good.

[quote name='DrazenX']y does everyone hate leek in addition to the fact that he cheated?[/quote]

Read some of his posts, he acts like a know it all douchebag and he scams companies out of a lot of shit.

bread's done
Back