Prizerebel = Great! + Sharedreviews Easy Money!

Cleaned up this thread, but I'd like to clean up the rumors too.
Leek is still a member of this site, and I had no idea he cheated SR for the record, however I have no control over what SR does about it.

If you have an issue with a member, place them on your ignore list.
User CP -> Buddy/ignore lists (under Misc) -> Add name(s) under Ignore List -> Update Ignore List -> Reap Benefits
Direct Link for the lazy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist

[quote name='Foladar']Cleaned up this thread, but I'd like to clean up the rumors too.
Leek is still a member of this site, and I had no idea he cheated this website for the record, however I have no control over what that website does about it.[/quote]
Cheat? Proof, please. Here's mine.
lolwutqf8.png
There were no rumors, merely posts. My user title said banned, and now it no long is. You just had to delete my post xD

I signed up under the TC (what does OP stand for?). I submitted 5 of my finest video game reviews I've had sitting on my hard drive for awhile, should be an easy $10.

[quote name='GameJunkieKyle']What do refferals do?

i just signed up for the site.

Are you only allowed so many reviews?[/quote]

to tell you the truth.. referrals dont do that much...

if a referral does:

3 reviews - you get a review credit
10 reviews - you get another review credit
25 reviews - again
40 - again

5 review credits = $10... so

I signed up under you and have reviewed 15 so far. This is really easy. I have been going through all the games I own and doing quick reviews. Next I will hit all my gaming accesories, and then any books I have and then all my CDs. If I keep this up I will be rolling. I can do a review about every 5 minutes.

One question with PayPal though, I am a noob at Paypal. When I get the money into my Paypal account, is there a way to have to put into my bank account or sent to me as a check?

im actually a noob at paypal too... i send it to my dad's paypal.. and he pays me money..

can anyone clear up manning's q?

Hit 25 reviews today. I want to try to get about another 25 so I will have $100. Maybe get that $100 surround sound system for the 360. Or put it towards an HDDVD Player. But then I would have to buy some movies to go along with it, and I don't have that money :(

Up to 35 Reviews now. Its really easy, I type pretty fast and am a good writer so it doesn't take much for me. I have a ton of CDs and video games I have played. I just open iTunes and select an Album and type my feelings on the album and rate it. I can bang them out around 5 minutes or so. I still am kinda skeptical, I am afraid that for some reason I won't get credit. I have $70 worth of credit as of right now.

ya theyre going slow

dont worry though... you'll get the money, my reviews from the 21st got approved 2 days ago so...

Got the $80 in paypal, and paypal said it is completed in transferring to my bank account. Just waiting for my bank to recognize it!

bread's done
Back