Project X Zone $34 , INFINITY Starter Pack $65 , Xbox 12 Mon $42 @ Newegg

Just called newegg, got restocking fee waived and free UPS return label. No problems, was very easy. I recommend calling, I think newegg's phone customer support is pretty good, and quick, to be honest...

Now to see if I can find it at a gamestop or not...maybe I'll end up keeping it if I can't. But that's the next step.
Also check Target. I got the last copy at my store yesterday. Stupidly, I forgot the game was released and was only reminded just YESTERDAY by the Amazon email notification I signed up for months ago...WTH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a copy at Gamestop easily (all 3 in the area had the "limited edition"-labeled boxes.

Ummm, but newegg just cancelled my pre-order for dragon's crown with the $10 promotion code I preordered about a year ago...wth?  Related?  Hmmmm...anyone else get this (maybe I should go to the Atlus/niche games thread with this one).

AlphaConqerer, on 30 Jun 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:Found a copy at Gamestop easily (all 3 in the area had the "limited edition"-labeled boxes.
Ummm, but newegg just cancelled my pre-order for dragon's crown with the $10 promotion code I preordered about a year ago...wth? Related? Hmmmm...anyone else get this (maybe I should go to the Atlus/niche games thread with this one).
My PS3 Dragon's Crown is still a pending pre order at $44.99

Obviously YMMV but the Walmart in Anthem, AZ had about 5 PxZ LE's in stock today if that's around anyone's area

My PS3 Dragon's Crown is still a pending pre order at $44.99
Yeah I am contacting customer service about it. They sent me two emails, the 1st one says the pre-order was cancelled as they were "unable to fill it" then the one right after that said it was "cancelled per my request."

Some wacky stuff here.

Well amazon has it for about $44.00 anyhow so no big deal, but I got it for $39.00 at newegg + no tax so would prefer to keep that order especially as they are confirmed to have the artbook and what not.

I finally got my copy from BestBuy. Umm....is there no physical instruction manual? Just wondering since all I've got is the two warning labels(one in english and one in french). Guess I don't care. Just wanna make sure I got everything.

Yeah I am contacting customer service about it. They sent me two emails, the 1st one says the pre-order was cancelled as they were "unable to fill it" then the one right after that said it was "cancelled per my request."

Some wacky stuff here.

Well amazon has it for about $44.00 anyhow so no big deal, but I got it for $39.00 at newegg + no tax so would prefer to keep that order especially as they are confirmed to have the artbook and what not.
Conclusion: Newegg gave me $10 to apply to the game upon re-pre-ordering it.

So I'm happy =)

bread's done
Back