PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Thanks goddess bunny :) 

[UK] Free Hed Kandi globe light. Walk up to the Hed Kandi icon and click it. You don't have to sign up for the trial if you don't want to I didn't and got the light.

Also: if you go to the footlocker Icon this week, and watch the video all the way through( it lagged for me :()  you will get a Nike basketball LMO. When you walk  you carry it under your arm but if you stand still you can twirl it like a Harlem Globetrotter

Last edited by a moderator:
There are new items to win in the Shooting Gallery at Edo. Today I managed to get:

• Unidentified Squadron U-Man Pink Doll (Men)
  • Unidentified Squadron U-Man Yellow Doll (Women)
Apparently a green one was available before the reset so make sure you check back every day to make sure you get them all as what's available to win will rotate. I believe there will be five total.

EDIT: Whoops! Looks like SoylantBob already posted about this.Not sure how I missed that.

I haven't tried this yet but someone else says that upon completing all 17 chapters of the Philosopher's stone from the reading game in the library in Pottermore, they were rewarded with the library table and chair. I heard one does not have to play the entire game at one sitting, but that it is cumulative
2ppe9ag.jpg

Has anyone seen the Granzella jetpack locomotion? Wondering if NA will get this, too.

The Fest has the Free Dance and Student locomotions, but seems to be missing the Free jetpack.

The Student locomotion allows you to walk without swinging your arms and changes your idle movements (seems you look up instead of down and twitch your knee)

bni7.jpg
6lux.jpg

Friday a/r, all colors of the Woman doll are available at the Shooting Gallery (3 new)

So far...

red F

blue F

yellow M/F

green F

pink M/F

In my recent treasure hunting excursions on HOME, I discovered through a friend of mine, that you can earn a beautiful night time version of the Acorn Meadows Park Personal Space!

I played all day today to see how to get it, and it turns out that you must complete 5 tasks to earn it. It doesn't say which exact tasks they are, but it does say that you must be at a certain ranking to spawn each task. (If you are already at the 'Ranger' ranking, then chances are you have already completed some of the tasks necessary to earn the personal space!)

• Task 1 (one), will spawn after you reach the 'Visitor' Rank.
  • Task 2 (two) , will spawn after you reach the 'GroundsKeeper' Rank.
  • Task 3 (three), will spawn after you reach the 'Landscaper' Rank.
  • Task 4 (four), will spawn after you reach the 'Steward' Rank.
  • Task 5 (five), will spawn after you reach the 'Ranger' Rank.

None of the tasks are Boat Races or Remote Control Races! They are all tasks that are free to complete...that means you should not have to use acorns to complete any of the 5 tasks it takes to earn the personal space.

The final task is a photo task, that starts down at the train crossing, where the tunnel begins on the side where the water fall is. It is a 17 check point photo race that seems harder than it actually is. I have discovered that once you have completed all of the other tasks, when you arrive at the park, the first task that spawns, will be this 5th and final task in the quest...(I hope this hasn't been too confusing.)

If anyone is working on earning this private space, and would like help with it, look me up on HOME, and I will try my best to help you through it and/or answer questions. I will also be very delighted to give anyone a tour of the space, if you would like to see it!!!

Happy Treasure Hunting, ya'all!!!

-- Valzee (psid - valzgr8)
Hey Val -

Great explanation of how to acquire the AMP Nighttime Space. For those that are rangers (level 21 and above), US Forums has a guide for those wondering what the tasks are. Nighttime AMP Tasks Guide

Since I'm playing catchup myself, I'm now one away from earning the personal space. (Yes, Val ... this last photo task is a doozy... thanks for the head's up.)

Good luck, fellow reward hunters! :D

Has anyone seen the Granzella jetpack locomotion? Wondering if NA will get this, too.

The Fest has the Free Dance and Student locomotions, but seems to be missing the Free jetpack.

The Student locomotion allows you to walk without swinging your arms and changes your idle movements (seems you look up instead of down and twitch your knee)

bni7.jpg
6lux.jpg

I hope they bring it to UK and US, I love the one I have in Japan

Lockwood gold outfit award for20,000 likes code[NA]only male/ female:

BQ3C-BPNM-M96A

UPDATE: I hear a code for UK may be up on Friday

That DJ David Guerriere(? ) stuff from england home is now in the US too, in the hub, so all the free stuff that was there is now free in the Us, including the heart LMO.
Where do I find these items the heart LMO and the DJ items. I've looked in The hub all over.

Where do I find these items the heart LMO and the DJ items. I've looked in The hub all over.
Music Unlimited/David Guetta World are actually in a display in the Hub - look for a HUGE Music Unlimited display. I believe it's located near the Exclusives store. If you're facing toward the glass wall looking towards the dance area/water area, this display is toward your right. You should then get an X to Relocate to David Guetta World if you are standing in front of the Music Unlimited display. Once there, you can get the free Guetta rewards, including the DJ items and heart LMO.

Hope that helps! :)

Music Unlimited/David Guetta World are actually in a display in the Hub - look for a HUGE Music Unlimited display. I believe it's located near the Exclusives store. If you're facing toward the glass wall looking towards the dance area/water area, this display is toward your right. You should then get an X to Relocate to David Guetta World if you are standing in front of the Music Unlimited display. Once thre, you can get the free Guetta rewards, including the DJ items and heart LMO.

Hope that helps! :)
Also, when you first go in, you should get the shirt, then, go up to the dj booth and interact to get the heart LMO and head phones, then. walk around to get the yellow and pink glow sticks, you might have to touch the icons for the free trial offer of the videos, but you don't have to sign up for anything

[UK] free " Puppeteer" masks.

Go in get a free mask, take a picture on the stage and then you can return and get more masks the next day. So far, the first released was a skull mask, but I didn't know there were more rewards( and I hope they are on rotation so I can get the ones I missed)

Day 1: skull mask

Day 2: Guitar and Train mask( I missed these)

Day 3: Shark and Spider mask

I will update this as I get more info. You should have a picture taken on the stage with your new masks in order to get others.

UPDATE: this is all the masks, I got the train and guitar today and it said these were the final masks

Be advised, Atomic Republic is having trouble with the codes for the free UFO Lmo, and are working on the problem.

Never mind, fixed

FREE - Clearasil Ultra Back to School Dash

Clearasil Rocket Skateboard - LMO

Yep ... Course Two is now up and available. BIG TIPS - 1) Crank your Gamma Correction on your Setting in PSHome; 2) Wear a VERY small body-print outfit [such as Clusterpuck or the Cutterridge Estate Ghost (for women on that CE one)].

IF you had scored perfects (A+) in both stages, your get the Clearasil Rocket Skateboard LMO in gold.

Good luck fellow CAG'rs!!! :D

[NA]Free Totino's Pizza rolls Tee shirt. Go to the hub, you should get it on entering it. If you don't go out and return, I had to do that, and I got the shirt

Aurora updated recently, and added a new level cap and 2 new things to the " trap-o-matic". One of the things they added is an LMO called" Steam punk horse, black". I got it tonight, not sure what else they added yet:

c0086e66d9f6ef4a4004d39aa7ccfdcb.png

Aurora updated recently, and added a new level cap and 2 new things to the " trap-o-matic". One of the things they added is an LMO called" Steam punk horse, black. I got it tonight, not sure what else they added yet:

c0086e66d9f6ef4a4004d39aa7ccfdcb.png
Yes, I finally won that on my third day playing the 1.8 update... hopefully I can get the following soon.

The Second Trap-O-Matic item you win is the LMO - nDreams Choppers - Lo-Rider (Aurora Yellow) (and we posted all the reward updates there last week):

b5b0720724e71cd4e4fffbe33536f2fc.png

As for Level 125, one gets the Beautiful Shadow Companion (Inner Demon):

8fb4ee040cbd9f716565174311b70474.png

At max cap, Level 130, one gets the GST - nDreams Dance Pack - Reward LMO:

243391886f8d6edc820dc88e7c5b0b57.png

Hope this helps! :)

Yes, I finally won that on my third day playing the 1.8 update... hopefully I can get the following soon.

The Second Trap-O-Matic item you win is the LMO - nDreams Choppers - Lo-Rider (Aurora Yellow) (and we posted all the reward updates there last week):

Thanks for the info goddessbunny42! Currently at 118, looking forward to the new stuff once I get past 120. :bouncy:

[Japan] Free companion In peakvox labs. Go to the store and you can get a free mini companion of the doctor( forget her name,lol)that runs the lab.

[UK] Rain rewards. I hear that some you get on entering home square, you may have to wait for it to rain( unless they took the rain out because of a lag problem). You get another by watching the trailer for the game.

Can anyone please help explain the photo task in Acorn Meadows to me?  I keep getting one that says take a picture of the statue/fountain, I get there, it shows my camera shutter going off, but there is not any other green spot to go to and then time runs out and I fail my task.  I hope someone can tell me what I should be doing, I have done this same thing 5 times in a row now :(

Can anyone please help explain the photo task in Acorn Meadows to me? I keep getting one that says take a picture of the statue/fountain, I get there, it shows my camera shutter going off, but there is not any other green spot to go to and then time runs out and I fail my task. I hope someone can tell me what I should be doing, I have done this same thing 5 times in a row now :(
Have you gone to the official forums yet, I don't know how to do that one either, or the litter one

Howdy Hellmutt!!!

Ya, my friend, by your description, I think you have reached the final task in the series of tasks that earn you the free acorn park personal space!!! Congratulations!

If I am right, it always starts near the train crossing where the train enters the tunnel.

This photo task is confusing, because the little direction arrows that point the way of your next check point is the opposite of where it will actually appear!!!

Once you snap the photo of the fountain, turn around and run in the other direction. I think your next check point is near the front of the dog park on the lake side. Then your next checkpoint will be back to the bridge near the water fall. Your next check point will be just to the right of that same bridge on the dog park side!!! Then run back again to the front of the dog park! The next check point will be on the other bridge beyond the dog park! You will then find the next check point on the train track side of the dog park. At this point you are almost done... the final checkpoint will be where the whole race started, at the track crossing near the tunnel entrance.

If you fail this race, leave the space and then come back. It will be the first race to spawn every time you re enter the space, until you complete it successfully! If you still need help, message me, and I'll make time to meet you at the park to help you complete the race! *smile* I hope this helps, as I am speaking/typing from memory! *giggle* Happy treasure hunting!!!

--Valzee Great Treasure Hunter!!!

Howdy Hellmutt!!!

Ya, my friend, by your description, I think you have reached the final task in the series of tasks that earn you the free acorn park personal space!!! Congratulations!

If I am right, it always starts near the train crossing where the train enters the tunnel.

This photo task is confusing, because the little direction arrows that point the way of your next check point is the opposite of where it will actually appear!!!

Once you snap the photo of the fountain, turn around and run in the other direction. I think your next check point is near the front of the dog park on the lake side. Then your next checkpoint will be back to the bridge near the water fall. Your next check point will be just to the right of that same bridge on the dog park side!!! Then run back again to the front of the dog park! The next check point will be on the other bridge beyond the dog park! You will then find the next check point on the train track side of the dog park. At this point you are almost done... the final checkpoint will be where the whole race started, at the track crossing near the tunnel entrance.

If you fail this race, leave the space and then come back. It will be the first race to spawn every time you re enter the space, until you complete it successfully! If you still need help, message me, and I'll make time to meet you at the park to help you complete the race! *smile* I hope this helps, as I am speaking/typing from memory! *giggle* Happy treasure hunting!!!

--Valzee Great Treasure Hunter!!!
Thanks for the tips, everything you said was spot on about the challenge, and I got through on my very next try. Surprisingly, though, this was only my 4th challenge, I am level 19 (Steward) and have one more to go before I get the space.

Thanks for the tips, everything you said was spot on about the challenge, and I got through on my very next try. Surprisingly, though, this was only my 4th challenge, I am level 19 (Steward) and have one more to go before I get the space.
Howdy, Hellmutt!!!

I'm so glad that you made it! I am surprised that it wasn't the last challenge!!! *giggle* It was for me, and my HOMEies! But hey, I guess that could be because it was the hardest challenge for all of us to do. Until one of us passed it and helped the rest of us get through it as well! *smile* Anyway... Congratulations! I knew you could do it!!!

Lots of free items this week:

From the Totino's Snackterlife Challenge located in the Hub:

• Totino's Snakterlife Challenge Costume Reward (M/F)

From the Slim Jim Spice Rescue game:

• Slim Jim T-shirt (M/F)
  • Giant Slim Jim (LMO)

From Granzella Plaza in Twilight I found the following in treasure chests found in the space:

• Stuffed Fish (Double-Lined Fusilier)
  • Stuffed Fish (Indian Mackerel)
  • Digital Photo Frame (Wall Mounted, White)
I think there may be more to this as there is a Stuffed Fish (Zebra Shark) on display in the Plaza and its description says it can be found in a treasure chest but I haven't been able to locate it. There is also a Roaring Bonfire on display but I think that is found in Glittering Sands.

Make sure you stop by the Customer Care Center in the GZ Plaza as you may receive some rewards based on previous Granzella purchased or rewarded items.

From X7 Club under the Game Mechanics tile in Preivews:

• Toaster

From Granzella Plaza in Twilight I found the following in treasure chests found in the space:
I think there may be more to this as there is a Stuffed Fish (Zebra Shark) on display in the Plaza and its description says it can be found in a treasure chest but I haven't been able to locate it. There is also a Roaring Bonfire on display but I think that is found in Glittering Sands.
I got the Zebra Shark in addition to the other three items you mentioned. For me, it was in a chest underneath a bridge in the water on the ground level.

Lots of free items this week:

From the Totino's Snackterlife Challenge located in the Hub:

• Totino's Snakterlife Challenge Costume Reward (M/F)

From the Slim Jim Spice Rescue game:

• Slim Jim T-shirt (M/F)
  • Giant Slim Jim (LMO)

Make sure you stop by the Customer Care Center in the GZ Plaza as you may receive some rewards based on previous Granzella purchased or rewarded items.

From X7 Club under the Game Mechanics tile in Preivews:

• Toaster
Zebra shark chest can be found on the ground floor, under one of the bridges over the waterways there are little ramps that go down to the water( oh sorry, someone else posted where it was).

Manbolance LMO reward now available if you complete the second race in the Slim Jim rescue rewards

Mask available if you do the latest task in Totino's pizza roll challenge

both of the above are in the Hub[US], as is the Cauldron( free items every day)

Also, there is suppose to be a free tee shirt in the lockwood machine, but I haven't seen it yet.

and there is a free pair of Halloween boppers( male and female) if you check the Jam games preview in x7

Free Pumpkin Table from Granzella.

Granzella -> Furniture -> Pumpkin Table.

I've heard people claim that you need the Glittering Sands personal space to get this item, but I don't own the personal space and I got it just fine. I'm fairly sure it's free for everyone.

Free Halloween Head Boppers from JAM Games.

Halloween Bake Collection -> Male/Female -> Halloween Head Boppers.

It  is not available until tomorrow after the update but there will be a free Spumkin Broom Broom LMO reward in the shop in in the newly decorated Halloween themed Spunland space.

On a side note since this thread is for other fellow Home users, anyone possibly interested in any Home items? I have a few codes that I have gotten over the past months but yet to use. May be open to trade them for various things. I have codes for the Diamond Mansion Second Floor, A Day at the Races game for your space(made by Game Mechanics), and a couple of codes for two Veemee clothing items. I also even have some spare Veemee printer (150) and Lockwood machine(1200) tokens. 

It is not available until tomorrow after the update but there will be a free Spumkin Broom Broom LMO reward in the shop in in the newly decorated Halloween themed Spunland space.

On a side note since this thread is for other fellow Home users, anyone possibly interested in any Home items? I have a few codes that I have gotten over the past months but yet to use. May be open to trade them for various things. I have codes for the Diamond Mansion Second Floor, A Day at the Races game for your space(made by Game Mechanics), and a couple of codes for two Veemee clothing items. I also even have some spare Veemee printer (150) and Lockwood machine(1200) tokens.
What kind of things are you looking for?

There's a new Challenges system added into Home today with free rewards up for grabs. Just go to start, then News & Social, then the first option will say Challenges. You complete challenges for points. For every level you upgrade to with these points, you get to pick a new reward. There's a daily limit of how many points you can earn per day. It's a pretty nice addition.

Free Lock a doodle:

Go to the Lockwood Store. Under the FREE Tab, next to the FREE gift machine. You can also access the tab from the cauldron store in the Hub. The gift machine also has a free pack with an easel and picture frame. This game has rewards. Addendum: The gift machine has the gift version of the game. The FREE store tab has the Store version of the game. You can get both.

Last weeks painted bare easel ornament from x-7 is now available to all in  new and featured items > painted bare

there is a new painted bare easel in X 7 and uk now which will be free in the us next week( as the one currently there is removed).

If you go to the hub, in the Us, then go to "Acorn Meadows Park Thanksgiving" you will receive the " cooked turkey" LMO. It was suppose to be in UK in Home Square too, but will not be there until next week, "due to a technical problem beyond  their control".

If you go to the " Abbey Hill" garden event, you get a free wall hanging.

In UK you can go to an event space at the Ratchet Statue in home square and play some mini games for rewards, I lost the one I was playing so I don't know what it is, I will try again soon. I don't know if they did the same  with the statue in Pier Park in the US

UPDATE: no, as usual, no new game content in the us at the statue : /

if you play the quest for greatness game, you can get there from the hub play from the giant ps vita, you can earn rewards like codes for 3 psone games, a playstation and playstation 3 ornament

bread's done
Back