PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='DismalxHavoc']I guess I'm just out of luck when it comes to the Lockwood Showcase room. Every time I go there, no matter how many times, my PS3 freezes.

Oh well. I'm happy with what I got last week. However, I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem? If it's just me, that'd be depressing. lol XD[/QUOTE]

I haven't had issues with freezing since the Resistance 3 space a few weeks back though I have noticed severe lag ever since 1.55 install if I ever push the PS button to go check a message or something like that while on Home. Home doesn't lag but it takes my PS3 like 10 minutes to load all the icons and such just so I can move into messages and wait another 10 minutes.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Thanks, I'll check them out next time I'm in home.

Regarding new freebies, the Loot store in EU Home has added a new category "Loot Industries Office" and one of the items is free, the Red Stapler.

Fans of the modern cult classic film "Office Space" will immediately get the reference. Those that are not, might want to Google it.

No word on if or when this and the other items from that section will be added to the Loot stores in other regions.[/QUOTE]

This is now available for NA, so go grab your red stapler and go postal on your boss. ;)

Also, the Elemental Monster's Lounge from JP is now in NA as well. Go there to get a free Magic Circle [basic] - to use it, you'll find it in your wardrobe under the Hand category.

don't know if there are country restrictions for this but Subway is doing another thing that has prizes for home and free psn plus http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/default.aspx
click the subway taste for adventure tab. You can enter three codes a day. oh and here are three codes ^_^
eeylfln4
mwn7hz7l
e9nnesfk

cheers and good luck it's kind of hard to play

edit* here is a list of prizes http://adventure.subway.com/prizes.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Andami']The reward for today is Medusa Wall Art. You just need to sit on the couch in the back of the main room to get it.[/QUOTE]

What room is this?

The big one that unlocked this week. For future reference, I'll refer to the first room you spawn in as the lobby and the room after that as the main room. The others are the robot room and Sodium Racers room.

Here gamer gamer gamers... who wants a code?

CGHA RCN2 C2DE.

It's from the new Subway promotion. Ill try and get some more before it ends, enjoy!

edit to add: Okay, just tried my code, I don't think they are active yet. Ill let you all know as soon as I get mine to go through.

[quote name='Andami']The big one that unlocked this week. For future reference, I'll refer to the first room you spawn in as the lobby and the room after that as the main room. The others are the robot room and Sodium Racers room.[/QUOTE]

I was asking what space this is for. It might be helpful for those that do not aways frequent this topic to know what space they are looking to visit.

[quote name='we3jesters']Here gamer gamer gamers... who wants a code?

CGHA RCN2 C2DE.

It's from the new Subway promotion. Ill try and get some more before it ends, enjoy!

edit to add: Okay, just tried my code, I don't think they are active yet. Ill let you all know as soon as I get mine to go through.[/QUOTE]

Code states it has already been used.

[quote name='we3jesters']Here gamer gamer gamers... who wants a code?

CGHA RCN2 C2DE.

edit to add: Okay, just tried my code, I don't think they are active yet. Ill let you all know as soon as I get mine to go through.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to thank you personally for the code. Went to my PS3 to redeem it and it worked! Sorry for the delay on thanking you but I had to check out the costumes in Home. :cool:

Lol... it figures that the one i post works while the ones I kept aren't working. Congrats all the same, and thanks for letting us know ya got it!

Got the Medusa wall hanging in the Lockwood Space today. You just have to go loiter near the couch in the main lobby that is closest to the Medusa display.

Also, maybe this is old news, but my brother picked up a card for me today that is from a Sep 9 Magic: The Gathering promotion that gives you a free Battleax in PS Home. The place that hosted it still had some cards sitting there at the counter. Not sure if anyone can find it at this point, but might be worth visiting your local comic or gaming store that hosts the Magic card games.

[quote name='we3jesters']Lol... it figures that the one i post works while the ones I kept aren't working. Congrats all the same, and thanks for letting us know ya got it![/QUOTE]

Continues to feed us LIES from the table cloth

[quote name='we3jesters']Lol... it figures that the one i post works while the ones I kept aren't working. Congrats all the same, and thanks for letting us know ya got it![/QUOTE]

we3jester is a reported HACKER with the group Annonymous

[quote name='CatsupNinja']N/A
go wave to giant dog to get stitches giant caramel toy[/QUOTE]

tried this nothing happened... ne more details on how to get this?

Zerbe, I am doing nothing but being helpful. Ask anyone on these boards that knows me. You are just mad because you got called out on ripping me off. Grow the f up, and make stuff right or move on.

Also, I have no connection to annon. They screwed me over for a month back in April just like everybody else. And even if I were, is it that smart to call out a hacker ON THE INTERNET? Talk about painting a target on your back...

Ok, egg on my face. I figured out why my codes werent working when I checked my confirmation emails- I wrote em down wrong! Having a kiddo on you while trying to write isn't always easy lol. Anyhow, here another, I think it gives the cup costume, the sandwich and 1 other (said to spice up my avatar with turkey or something).

MPBG T4N8 3D9B

[quote name='we3jesters']Ok, egg on my face. I figured out why my codes werent working when I checked my confirmation emails- I wrote em down wrong! Having a kiddo on you while trying to write isn't always easy lol. Anyhow, here another, I think it gives the cup costume, the sandwich and 1 other (said to spice up my avatar with turkey or something).

MPBG T4N8 3D9B[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I snagged that one.

Im glad you guys are getting these instead of some lurker... Ive got more codes but Im having issues claiming rewards after entering them...grrrr... I should have yours soon red, sorry for the wait

[quote name='we3jesters']Im glad you guys are getting these instead of some lurker... Ive got more codes but Im having issues claiming rewards after entering them...grrrr... I should have yours soon red, sorry for the wait[/QUOTE]

Um if you have enough for more, any way you can PM a code? Im sure if you post something here theres a 99% of a lurker getting than an actual CAGer. Thanx in advance. Dont got any Subways around me.

[quote name='darknight88']Um if you have enough for more, any way you can PM a code? Im sure if you post something here theres a 99% of a lurker getting than an actual CAGer. Thanx in advance. Dont got any Subways around me.[/QUOTE]
Lol, you guys are gonna make me fat, between this and the mountain dew stuff.

And Ill be giving out a few more codes as soon as I figure out why in the hell i keep getting the "oops" message when i try to claim my prize...

[quote name='Andami']^The prizes are for one day only, and they change at 8PM Eastern Time.[/QUOTE]

ahh ic ic, guess i'll try my luck next time, thx :)

Okay ppl! Who wants a cup/sandwich/sandwich combo pack? Finally got some codes to go through, so here you go:
D2E4 MANQ 6FMP

I have some others but they are spoken for. Ill post more if I get em though.

[quote name='we3jesters']Okay ppl! Who wants a cup/sandwich/sandwich combo pack? Finally got some codes to go through, so here you go:
D2E4 MANQ 6FMP

I have some others but they are spoken for. Ill post more if I get em though.[/QUOTE]

Already taken. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='we3jesters']Okay ppl! Who wants a cup/sandwich/sandwich combo pack? Finally got some codes to go through, so here you go:
D2E4 MANQ 6FMP

I have some others but they are spoken for. Ill post more if I get em though.[/QUOTE]

That's nice of you for thinking of others, thanks for that. (I didn't get this code, just expressing appreciation.)

[quote name='Andami']In the Lockwood Showcase, the baseball statue in the lobby is back up. Cheer and you'll get the baseball jersey wall art.[/QUOTE]

I got it! So glad the 'limited time item' wasn't limited to one day like sometimes... Just need the paintball splatter and I'm all set for that space.

[quote name='hellmutt']I got it! So glad the 'limited time item' wasn't limited to one day like sometimes... Just need the paintball splatter and I'm all set for that space.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm glad they rotated the items. Got everything on my NA account. I still need the dog (which is huge btw lol) and LKWD art for EU account.

[quote name='redrumblefish']Free chainsword for NA[/QUOTE]

Nice find, I signed up. Not sure how long it will take to be delivered.

I signed up about 30 minutes ago and still haven't received my code :/

Also, did anyone else not get a confirmation screen? I typed in my info and it acted like it just refreshed the page, thought the url also changed to reflect what info I typed in.

[quote name='Andami']I signed up about 30 minutes ago and still haven't received my code :/

Also, did anyone else not get a confirmation screen? I typed in my info and it acted like it just refreshed the page, thought the url also changed to reflect what info I typed in.[/QUOTE]
Exact same for me. Waiting on an email.

i just did it on a different account and got email to confirm and the other email for the link to claim in 30 secs

[quote name='redrumblefish']Free chainsword for NA[/QUOTE]

sweet ! thanks i got it,

I filled it all out with my real info and real psn stuff. I got an instant e-mail asking that i wanted to subscribe to their mailing list I clicked the link to confirm it, I then was instantly sent another e-mail saying im confirmed to the mailing list with a text link to click to redeem my code for the chainsword. I clicked the clink was taken to a page saying again I was part of the mailing list and my voucher code was there under that.

edit: oh im also using google chrome and am in the US if that matters.

[quote name='vic_x51']sweet ! thanks i got it,

I filled it all out with my real info and real psn stuff. I got an instant e-mail asking that i wanted to subscribe to their mailing list I clicked the link to confirm it, I then was instantly sent another e-mail saying im confirmed to the mailing list with a text link to click to redeem my code for the chainsword. I clicked the clink was taken to a page saying again I was part of the mailing list and my voucher code was there under that.

edit: oh im also using google chrome and am in the US if that matters.[/QUOTE]

I just tried it with Google Chrome and it worked for me, thanks. It must be something with Firefox that causes it not to work.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I just tried it with Google Chrome and it worked for me, thanks. It must be something with Firefox that causes it not to work.[/QUOTE]

;) your welcome

[quote name='Andami']In the Lockwood Showcase, the baseball statue in the lobby is back up. Cheer and you'll get the baseball jersey wall art.[/QUOTE]

Where do I find info on how to get other items? Shirt by cheering on statue, paint things by going on the corner of the room, and Medusa wall thing by near it....the other 2 prizes??

bread's done
Back