PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only found decent Meijer clearance twice.  One was when I picked up Bayonetta PS3 for $2 and when a Fallout 3 CE popped up on the shelf two years ago.  Didn't check the price, still kick myself for not getting it.

What is this Payment Agreement with GiltCity after buying the Jet coupon/membership from theM?

I got 2 emails from Paypal.  One with the payment reciept and one with a payment agreement I have entered in with GiltCity...

Good find. The $30 off from GiltCity.com doesn't work if you have an existing account, though it works if you make a new account. Jet.com automatically did the $15 off for a first new order and it stacked with the $30 credit voucher. So, was $1.49 out of pocket on the order, plus the $10.50 from the order of the voucher itself.

$12 for a Vita game like Ultra Despair Girls? Yes, please.

Other codes for new accounts:

CUTITOUT - $10 off a first new order + 3 month membership - expires 12/20/15

10JETSAVE - $10 off a first new order + 3 month membership - expires 12/20/15
that's tempting... how did you get the voucher for 10? it shows to cost 15

What is this Payment Agreement with GiltCity after buying the Jet coupon/membership from theM?

I got 2 emails from Paypal. One with the payment reciept and one with a payment agreement I have entered in with GiltCity...
That's so GiltCity can get payment from Paypal without having you log into Paypal again. I ran across that first with GameFly. When I purchase from GameFly using Paypal, I don't have to log into Paypal.

That's so GiltCity can get payment from Paypal without having you log into Paypal again. I ran across that first with GameFly. When I purchase from GameFly using Paypal, I don't have to log into Paypal.
I didn't notice that email but glad you said that, just went and removed it from Glitcity.

Just to make sure, Jet doesn't have a monthly membership that needs to be cancelled if you use either the $15 off or the $30 Gift Card for $15, right? Since its a trial membership I want to be sure they aren't gonna charge the card I used some type of membership fee if I don't cancel.

Just to make sure, Jet doesn't have a monthly membership that needs to be cancelled if you use either the $15 off or the $30 Gift Card for $15, right? Since its a trial membership I want to be sure they aren't gonna charge the card I used some type of membership fee if I don't cancel.

They don't automatically renew.

Anything else on Jet to use the coupon?  I forgot I paid FULL PRICE for my protein like 2hrs ago on Amazon lol.

Now I need a game I guess...how about DMC Definitive for PS4?

Had Ys and Gravity rush in my cart....lost my wallet...couldn't order....came back and now it's all gone. Screw it, guess I'll pick up devil may cry for the ps4

What the heck... went to Target today to see if they had any vita games. Wasn't much. Found a copy of sly cooper i didn't care about but after i asked the guy at the counter he showed me a box of stuff he hadn't sorted through yet. Inside i found Monkey ball and Ninga gaiden 2. Basically the only 2 games i needed. I also saw a copy of hot shots golf that i was going to get for my niece

Ninga gaiden rang up for $5, but the other two were $20! What gives? I thought this stuff was all clearance? I didnt pick the other two up but im sure they'll be gone when i go back

Pretty much. Failing an Amazon price match, my personal standard operating procedure with G$ online orders (both new and used) is to always order 3 copies of whatever I'm ordering (provided they have enough in stock). Going that route I usually end up with at least one complete copy in good shape for used titles and a legit sealed copy for new games. Then I just return all the extras in-store the next time I'm out and about. Since everything is ordered with a CC, going this route doesn't actually cost me anything out of pocket above and beyond the one copy I actually want.
Hmm lke Spidermonkey, i do that with used games all the time. I never thought id have to do it with friggin new games though. Sad

Couldn't get the $30 from GiltCity to stack with the $15 from Jet at all, with a new account or trial account... nothing would work... Typical B.S. Ended up buying Pokemon Sapphire Alpha & Etrian Oddesy Mystery Dungeon for $22 when it should have been $7 :wall:

Couldn't get the $30 from GiltCity to stack with the $15 from Jet at all, with a new account or trial account... nothing would work... Typical B.S. Ended up buying Pokemon Sapphire Alpha & Etrian Oddesy Mystery Dungeon for $22 when it should have been $7 :wall:
Everyone's said since the beginning that they didn't stack.

You also just bought $80 worth of games for $22 so...

Are you willing to play ps1/psp games? Or do you want to stick to native vita games?
I like owning physical games if possible, but if there are PSP gems out there I'm willing to play those as well. As far as PS1 goes, I beat FF7 several years ago but couldn't get into the later entries.

This is my current VITA collection

6a00d8341c464853ef019aff472c9e970b.jpg
pretty shelf. You should look for an air purifier or a few of them going by that dust.

I went ahead and ordered Senran Kagura using the GiltCity coupon. Ended up paying $8.56 for a game I have no idea what it's about but I'm a sucker for cheap limited editions. Time to go on youtube and watch gameplay videos.

I'm also pretty upset I missed out on the new Danganronpa game. I saw when someone posted about it here and I said to myself I'll order it later. Now it's gone  :cry:.

I wanna get some more stuff, but crazy as it sounds, I don't know anyone else with a credit/debit card (or I don't know them well enough to ask them to buy something for me). I'm gonna tell me sister about it, but I'm pretty sure she'll want to use it for herself.

What did you end up getting with the code?
Senran Kagura since I know I won't be able to find it anywhere outside of Amazon now. Story of Seasons has also become available at BBY again so I'm guessing it got a reprint.

I wanna get some more stuff, but crazy as it sounds, I don't know anyone else with a credit/debit card (or I don't know them well enough to ask them to buy something for me). I'm gonna tell me sister about it, but I'm pretty sure she'll want to use it for herself.
Yeah, there were people on SD getting orders cancelled so I'm hesitant.

So, to use the glitcity $30 code, you need a new account?  I used that $15 code for jet, so I guess I can't use that glitcity one.  I only got one credit card and no else I could ask to make an account for.  I was wanting Senran Kagura, but was out of stock when I ordered and got Akiba's Trip instead.

My $24 Senran Kagura LE shipped and will arrive next week. This was bought using an account I made as my dad since I already used a first purchase deal on my own account. Our shipping address is the same but separate credit cards.

[attachment=17420:CQKOgsaWEAAK2m2.jpg]

Managed to grab Lumines and Freedom Wars from my target, was realllllllllllly hoping to find FFX but no luck there. They also had a fair amount of those PSP Dual Packs on sale as well, sadly the ones they had are ones I either didn't want or had.

So, to use the glitcity $30 code, you need a new account? I used that $15 code for jet, so I guess I can't use that glitcity one. I only got one credit card and no else I could ask to make an account for. I was wanting Senran Kagura, but was out of stock when I ordered and got Akiba's Trip instead.
Correct both are for your first order so once you use one the other won't work.

So, to use the glitcity $30 code, you need a new account? I used that $15 code for jet, so I guess I can't use that glitcity one. I only got one credit card and no else I could ask to make an account for. I was wanting Senran Kagura, but was out of stock when I ordered and got Akiba's Trip instead.
I made a second account and used the same card for Senran Kagura. For some odd reason, my other cards don't work online...but yeah. Hopefully the LE ships soon.

Has anyone played Dungeon Travelers 2 yet? I'm going to pick it up because it's looking to be one of the harder games to get on the Vita physically down the line. I've heard good things about the game though and was wondering if anyone else has played it. I also hope to find some more games I don't have from Target this weekend, seems like I keep running into Terraway and Minecraft at my local stores though. 

Has anyone played Dungeon Travelers 2 yet? I'm going to pick it up because it's looking to be one of the harder games to get on the Vita physically down the line. I've heard good things about the game though and was wondering if anyone else has played it. I also hope to find some more games I don't have from Target this weekend, seems like I keep running into Terraway and Minecraft at my local stores though.
The PSN Store still has a free demo you can try: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dungeon-travelers-2-the-royal-library-the-royal-seal-demo/cid=UP0005-PCSE00718_00-DUNTRAVEL2VTDEMO

I think progress/items that you make/get from that can transfer to the full game, but I might be mistaking this demo for Legend of Legacy's :)3ds:).

I couldn't find Freedom Wars at any Targets.  Does anyone have one for trade?  I have killzone, mlb 15, minecraft, and super monkey ball for trade.

I like owning physical games if possible, but if there are PSP gems out there I'm willing to play those as well. As far as PS1 goes, I beat FF7 several years ago but couldn't get into the later entries.
Hey Josh if you haven't checked out Corpse Party games for the PSP they are on sale now for $9.99 each. They are digital only in the U.S. We are getting a 3rd game this month physically for the Vita. Great way to get caught up in these games. Check out the games and pick them up if they interest you. Also play them with headphones if you have the option.

The Gilt City code is $20 off anything. The Jet code is for $15 off $35 or more.

Not to mention that you need a Jet membership before getting anything there, which I'll bet nobody had before this. You'd have to use Gilt City for that anyway.

bread's done
Back