PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if dengeki bunko climax ignition is getting a local release? I bought whne it went on sale at amazon but if it upgrade/expansion is ever getting localized then I might as well return this and just wait

Tell me about it! I was going to preload my credit card info on their site for a quicker checkout, but it looks like you can't, so I guess I better type those numbers fast during checkout lol.
The last time, they had a Paypal check out option, and that was super fast, so I recommend doing that, as you can pre login, and have PP ready to go.

I'm not to concerned with getting the standard versions(they'll be plenty of time on those), but the CD set is where my concern lies, and that will be rather hard to get in on quickly.

does anyone know if dengeki bunko climax ignition is getting a local release? I bought whne it went on sale at amazon but if it upgrade/expansion is ever getting localized then I might as well return this and just wait
Even if it doesn't get a US release, as a fighting game it wouldn't be a big deal to import the Japanese ver.

No.

Itll be a miracle if we get it.
Hey, we're getting Valkyria Chronicles Remastered so it may be possible. Hopefully Sega is learning.

​It would be cool if it was even just a DLC update for the first game at a discounted price.

Hey, we're getting Valkyria Chronicles Remastered so it may be possible. Hopefully Sega is learning.

​It would be cool if it was even just a DLC update for the first game at a discounted price.
Sales are a big factor and if Dengeki Bunko didnt sell as much as they hoped, they would see no reason to bring Ignition over.

I reckon it wasnt many since a lot of people either bought Ignition or decided to wait for a localized Ignition.

Sega of America wasnt even aware of Sega of Japan was doing Ignition and when they found out, it was already too late to change plans. Otherwise, they wouldve brought over Ignition over vanilla Dengeki

If we were to get Ignition, we would get a localization announcement in Spring

Let's hope it's not too crazy. Apparently there have been some articles on major gaming news hyping them up. I'm sure that will attract even more buyers. I'll be here at 10 AM EST exactly and will hopefully get one.
I'm sure this will be more busy than the last for sure, for the exact reasons stated. Plus, this title has a wider appeal I believe than the last. They still have a good qty to sale, and a limit in place, so I'm not expecting to many issues.

I'm sure the CD set will be an issue, but at 100 per, that shouldn't surprise anyone, should it?

The real question is PS4, vita, or both?

I think I'm leaning toward PS4 bundle and vita regular edition.

Let's hope it's not too crazy. Apparently there have been some articles on major gaming news hyping them up. I'm sure that will attract even more scalpers.
Fixed that for you. -_-

​Good luck everyone, I'll be in the passenger seat on the road to PAX South so hopefully I can get one.

Speaking of $20 new.. Toukiden Kiwami finally got a price drop down to $20.99 new & $18.99 used.. At Gamestop as today is Wed. "Pricedrop Day"
Natural Doctrine is down to $19.99 used as well as Superbeat:Xonic is $24.99 used.. Might go grab Kiwami for that price

Well, I've been pissed at them for years because they've completely abandoned the Shining series, apparently SEGA is incapable of learning anything.

I'll click that NIS link in about 30 seconds, when I'm not on a bus anymore.

Edit: wow. I love shimapan as much as the next guy, but there is no way I would ever own a pair. Or even handle them, unless they were my girlfriend's.

Speaking of $20 new.. Toukiden Kiwami finally got a price drop down to $20.99 new & $18.99 used.. At Gamestop as today is Wed. "Pricedrop Day"
Natural Doctrine is down to $19.99 used as well as Superbeat:Xonic is $24.99 used.. Might go grab Kiwami for that price
Natural Doctrine may be worth tracking down as it is getting harder and harder to find.

Likely a big YMMV but I saw a lone copy of HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 at a Best Buy on the shelf with a tag of 17.99 so 14.39 after GCU.

Not gonna lie...Dungeon Travelers is really fun so far; though I only play at night for like an hour (on chapter 3).  Super unforgiving but alas very entertaining.  Hoping EOU2 is just as good!

Let's hope it's not too crazy. Apparently there have been some articles on major gaming news hyping them up. I'm sure that will attract even more buyers. I'll be here at 10 AM EST exactly and will hopefully get one.
First round should sell out in about half an hour, maybe less. That's what I figure at least based on how the limited physical editions of Retro City Rampage DX and Breach & Clear sold this past year.

I'm still trying to find Rebirth 1 Physical (Amazon still at $30) I have all the rest physical, just can't find a good deal on 1.
That's a hard one to find for a good price, especially with stock not readily available. Maybe wait for a GameStop coupon on a $25 used copy.

I got mine new from Amazon for $30 when my cc had a spend $60 get $15 back deal.

First round should sell out in about half an hour, maybe less. That's what I figure at least based on how the limited physical editions of Retro City Rampage DX and Breach & Clear sold this past year.
missed out on breach & clear... hopefully can get in on SMRPG this time around.

Just put my pre order in for Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I wanted to buy the digital version to support more games getting localized in the U.S. but really I am a sucker for a physical cart so I went with the Asian version.

Make sure to log in and start pressing F5 a little early. When Breach and Clear went on sale it actually went up about 5-10 minutes early. Even then I believe I was the 10th person to get one judging by my order number.

Moved my preorder of Digimon from Play-Asia to Videogameplus

^_^/ excited. Was going to buy digital but I prefer physical all the way

bread's done
Back