PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I refreshed after eating lunch and it was 1 remaining... now none.

Hopefully the numbering is just the #1 LRG logo thing and not 1/1500.  Then again if it was a sticker on the plastic with the number... I'd be cool with that.   #2 is Saturday Morning RPG for PS4.

It's not that noticeable. It's not like you're going to spend so many minutes looking at the back.

Hopefully the numbering is just the #1 LRG logo thing and not 1/1500. Then again if it was a sticker on the plastic with the number... I'd be cool with that. #2 is Saturday Morning RPG for PS4.
I think there is some confusion here. These are not individually numbered it seems, but are numbered. They're just doing an LRG number on them on the back logo for each release. This game is #1, Saturday Morning RPG is #2, etc etc.

This is totally fine with me.

Well, the thread title advertises cheap PS Vita games, but I'm starting to disbelieve it.
Well, it was $25 but that "deal is dead" now so.. ?

They are all sort of numbered. Not individually, but still numbered by release from LRG. So now every obsessive person on the forum has to buy all their releases. Me included. :rofl:

2ewfuz6.jpg

Edit: I guess they ARE individually numbered according to dreamer131313. Unless you are talking about the number on my pic above.
Well, if they're numbered such as "#1 release by LRG" and "#2 released by LRG" that is fine with me. I just don't like the "This is #27/1500 for this game" stuff.

2 remaining!!

Hopefully the numbering is just the #1 LRG logo thing and not 1/1500. Then again if it was a sticker on the plastic with the number... I'd be cool with that. #2 is Saturday Morning RPG for PS4.
http://crashlanded.co.uk/limited-run-games-titles-announced.php

"The title will now see a very limited physical release - of only 1,500 copies - each individually numbered for the PlayStation Vita, and put up for sale on October 29th (this Thursday)"

Almost 2 hours, not bad. Anyone who wanted it, should have been able to get it(or so I hope).
Agreed. Very reasonable time frame to get a copy and their future releases will have a higher quantity. As mentioned before, we'll still see people later today complaining they didn't get a copy because:

(check all that apply)

1. At work

2. On the toilet

3. Driving

4. Couldn't decide and now regret it

5. Girlfriend/wife didn't approve

6. Games are for children

7. I don't pay retail on CAG, but now I want it

8. Waiting for under $10 to buy

9. Doesn't have GCU discount

The list goes on and on.

http://crashlanded.co.uk/limited-run-games-titles-announced.php

"The title will now see a very limited physical release - of only 1,500 copies - each individually numbered for the PlayStation Vita, and put up for sale on October 29th (this Thursday)"
Isn't that technically a "press report" that was not written by LRG? They might have simply misinterpreted what the number was going to be and assumed it meant being individually numbered.

I'm starting to get a bit of a chuckle out of how many posts there are about the stupid numbers.

Agreed. Very reasonable time frame to get a copy and their future releases will have a higher quantity. As mentioned before, we'll still see people later today complaining they didn't get a copy because:

(check all that apply)
1. At work
2. On the toilet
3. Driving
9. Doesn't have GCU discount

The list goes on and on.
Some complaints would be valid, such as work. Hate to break it to you but most people don't have jobs where they can sit n their phone refreshing pages, or have a job they sit in front a pc all day. Most people have actual jobs that require work. Kind of sounds dickish to sit looking down your nose at people bummed because something sold out in 2 hours they won't be able to order again. Of course it's easy to do when you didn't miss out.

(check all that apply)

1. At work

2. On the toilet

3. Driving

The list goes on and on.
Shhhhhh -- don't tell anyone that I was at work when I ordered.

As for the earlier comment about this thread losing its focus -- I would be fine with re-naming the thread. Or maybe someone could start a general vita collector's thread as an alternative, like the Japanese Niche Games thread or the Collector's Edition (no reselling) thread. I would start one, but I have no community cachet and don't usually post deals. Vita is the first system I've really collected for and I am starting to really get into it, and physical copy deals are becoming less frequent. Even ho-hum games are starting to creep back up in sale price, it seems. Dunno, maybe I just got spoiled by the Target smorgasbord.

The list goes on and on.
10. Got the game on iPad for free a year ago and still haven't played it.

I really like the concept of LRG but have no interest in Breach & Clear. Looking forward to future LRG Vita games.

By the by, I think limited run games belong in this thread. You're not going to find a physical copy down the road under the original $25 asking price.

Some complaints would be valid, such as work. Hate to break it to you but most people don't have jobs where they can sit n their phone refreshing pages, or have a job they sit in front a pc all day. Most people have actual jobs that require work. Kind of sounds dickish to sit looking down your nose at people bummed because something sold out in 2 hours they won't be able to order again. Of course it's easy to do when you didn't miss out.
Point taken. I shouldn't have put work on there. My apologies on that. It, and some other reasons, are a very valid reason to miss out on something like this. I'm fortunate that I work in IT and pretty much stare at a computer screen or phone all day long without a boss hovering over me 24/7.

"PS Vita Deals and Discussion Thread" works for me.   I love that this is a little community and folks can share deals they found and discuss game purchases before throwing down the cash.  It gives the thread a higher value to me than just random deals being posted and no one talking about anything.    Same for the PSN Sales discussion thread... the discussion is what makes it work well since there anyone can pull up the store twice a week and see what is on sale.   Similarly here, anyone can make a amazon wishlist and check the prices daily for changes but the discussion helps games like Breach & Clear stand out even when it's not a "sale" price.  It's still a good deal though for a physical limited release... but it would fly under the radar without the discussion.

Shhhhhh -- don't tell anyone that I was at work when I ordered.
I won't tell on you, if you don't tell on me ;)

Pre registered before work just in case, 8:31 came and the site still showed the same page. About 2 minutes later I was able to order. Got the confirmation email at 8:35 and I was already 1250something.

Less than 2 hours and it sold out, love it.

I agree - don't create a new thread.  Keep all the Vita goodies here.  This and the CE thread are the only two I follow.  I don't need a 50% increase to my followed thread list.

YOu can't even find vita games on shelves anymore.  Major stores like Target and Best buy got rid of them all.  Online you have to pay almost full price to get a vita game.

Well most Vita games are niche games or limited releases. The only ones going down in price often are old physical copies. Every now and then you'll get a niche game as well. 

My Walmart just randomly got a bunch of Vita games in today. I was working in the backroom and there were two boxes full of Vita games. Nothing new just launch title vita games and Borderlands 2.

I had a BS day at work and ended up spending all day transporting a patient 2 hours each way an appointment. By the time I got to a computer that I could order it was gone. I guess I'll try my luck on Ebay after they start shipping.

I had a BS day at work and ended up spending all day transporting a patient 2 hours each way an appointment. By the time I got to a computer that I could order it was gone. I guess I'll try my luck on Ebay after they start shipping.
Do you transport veterans? Those are the worst patients to deal with.

(My friend's a paramedic for a privately owned ambulance company).

I was at my grandmother's funeral. Once I saw the time for it, I knew I had no chance to get one.
no time yet posted but there 90 that will go for sale at a later date and also another estimated 200 to 300 that will go on sale also. They are on the backend right now going through all the orders and everyone is limited to a maximum of 2. And any excess will be added to the next window pool of the already confirmed 90. The 2nd order window will be limited to a maximum of 1 per customer. So you still have a chance

Do you transport veterans? Those are the worst patients to deal with.

(My friend's a paramedic for a privately owned ambulance company).
Actually, I do. I work in the supportive housing program that the VA offers for the vets that are either one the streets, or at risk of being on the street. I hate to complain about it, but it's frustrating when I get a call at the last minute asking for a ride when some of these appointments were scheduled weeks prior (I had to cancel some other visits to accommodate this one).

Actually, I do. I work in the supportive housing program that the VA offers for the vets that are either one the streets, or at risk of being on the street. I hate to complain about it, but it's frustrating when I get a call at the last minute asking for a ride when some of these appointments were scheduled weeks prior (I had to cancel some other visits to accommodate this one).
Yeah, I've heard. Friend complains about them the most, haha.

Every-time I come here hoping to see cheap vita games due an increase in posts I get dissapointed, all I see are collectors buying at regular prices.    While that is perfectly fine, the thread should be changed to a more universal title. 

Every-time I come here hoping to see cheap vita games due an increase in posts I get dissapointed, all I see are collectors buying at regular prices. While that is perfectly fine, the thread should be changed to a more universal title.
Where's the OP when you need him. Or a Mod.

Unfortunately, the OCD collector in me is gonna want this game solely to sit on the shelf. I love the fact that this run of games is going to support physical releases, and I also love the fact that it's super limited.

bread's done
Back