PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone can manage to locate a copy of Supremacy MMA anywhere, im willing to work out some kind of deal.

its been coming and going on gamestops website, and ive noticed as of this week it got a price hike (from 5 to 10) and only one listing on ebay for it.

its probably the one title im actively hunting for on my vita collection list.

if anyone can, shoot me a message.  

Deemo the Last Recital [Limited Edition] (Chinese & English Subtitles) is now back in stock at Play-Asia.  I just ordered a copy a moment ago.  I really liked the Android version I downloaded last week.  Thanks to the people who mentioned this game earlier - I had zero knowledge of it until a week or two ago.

I haven't ordered from PA in ages.  I chose Economy shipping ($5) for this order, but now I'm worried they'll put this boxed edition in a bubble mailer.  Anyone know if they use boxes for these kinds of items?

EDIT: Oops, this might not be a "deal" per se.  Let me know if I should post this in the collector thread instead.

if anyone can manage to locate a copy of Supremacy MMA anywhere, im willing to work out some kind of deal.

its been coming and going on gamestops website, and ive noticed as of this week it got a price hike (from 5 to 10) and only one listing on ebay for it.

its probably the one title im actively hunting for on my vita collection list.

if anyone can, shoot me a message.
I recently ordered from Supremacy MMA from GS.com and it was cart only. Figure with prices going up better to get it now and see if I can trade up later. Might get lucky though, my Shinobido was minty new complete. Looked like it had been converted to used.

I recently ordered from Supremacy MMA from GS.com and it was cart only. Figure with prices going up better to get it now and see if I can trade up later. Might get lucky though, my Shinobido was minty new complete. Looked like it had been converted to used.
Gamestop.com now does "Fulfillment from Store," so if a store has it they will ship it to you. You can get lucky.

Though it isn't truly original, the cover art is in my imgur album. Feel free to download it and print it out. http://imgur.com/a/0As4R/all

Whoever wanted that Hori grip for the 1000. There's 2 left on ebay for $16 selling fast.
I'm on mobile and the link function won't work. Maybe this will help. Search otherwise, I guess.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HORI-PS-VITA-Assist-Trigger-Grip-Black-for-VITA-1000-/331717266802?hash=item4d3be3cd72:g:lPYAAOSwwE5WVahE

Edit:Oh I think that was the PDP grip someone wanted. Oh well, this thing looks nice and is probably about as cheap as it gets anyway. (I probably should've clarified it's $10 ant it's the $6 shipping makes it $16 too.)

DJ Max Technika is on sale right now on play asia for $27.99. With standard shipping for me it came out to $32.98 which isn't bad. It's one of the daily sales and last I saw there was about 225 copies left so grab one while you can if you're looking for a complete physical colection

Monster Monpiece for $1.99 sounds like a steal.
It's fun although the rubbing/game gets extremely repetitive. The problem is the early turns become extremely predictable...You will always see the same creatures making the same extra mana all the freakin' time after a while. I finished the game but the last 2-3 hours were torture really. Doesn't help that you need to do multiplayer matches to get the very best cards. Nonetheless for 2 dollars I would recommend it. It's easily a solid 6.5 or 7 out of 10. Graphics are good for the cards though.

Actually found a sealed copy of Earth Defense Force tonight at a local GS. Was pleasantly suprised as they had 3 copies, 2 sealed and one for the floor.

I also was surprised that I located a sealed copy of Earth Defense Force thinking they always gut most copies even if they have multiples..
So is Aegis of Earth going be stocked on Gamestop shelves at all..?
Have Gamestop store credit I would like to spend on that..

I put maybe 30 or so minutes into Aegis last night, and I found it enjoyable for what I was anticipating. Excited to dig in a bit more and see how deep we can get.

Also picked up a copy of EDF2 today. At this point, my Vita is getting more playtime than all of my other consoles combined.

Nope, but if they do ship, I'm going to be so happy. I've waited years to finally play The Last Guardian. I never gave up hope, I always knew it was going to happen.

DeepDiscount still has my order but I have not received a cancellation or a refund. I guess I will have to wait till the Last Guardian Comes Out
Just got back from a working trip. No cancellation yet on my order either, but no game showed up in the mail or otherwise while away so still kinda up in the air as to what will happen with this.

Also, because I just got back the PS Vita Directory and Checklist obviously have not been updated yet this week, and it may be Sunday before I have the time to do so. Sorry for the this delay, but I had no computer with me, nor was there internet access where I have been this week.

I also was surprised that I located a sealed copy of Earth Defense Force thinking they always gut most copies even if they have multiples..
So is Aegis of Earth going be stocked on Gamestop shelves at all..?
Have Gamestop store credit I would like to spend on that..
I saw Aegis of Earth at a couple, local Play N Trades but not at the Gamestops.

Thoughts on the flash sale? I was looking at Stardust, but I'm not sure if any are a need to buy. Persuade me?
Stardust is good on vita. I really liked it. I had it forever on PS3 and never really played it that much until I got the vita version.

Personally I bought Total Recoil for $.99 it's almost impossible for me not to buy dollar games for vita.

Also, because I just got back the PS Vita Directory and Checklist obviously have not been updated yet this week, and it may be Sunday before I have the time to do so. Sorry for the this delay, but I had no computer with me, nor was there internet access where I have been this week.
Always appreciated. I just forwarded the last copy to a new Vita convert. Keep them coming!

Is there a difference between both EDF games because I thought about getting 4.1 and the Vita version but if they are that similar I will pass and just get the Vita version instead?

Found a couple of gems at the bottom of a bin at a out of the way Wallyworld.  Neither had a price on them and wouldn't ring up properly.  After 5 or so minutes they let me have them at the last price the had leftover in the system for them.

Wipeout 2048 - $10.00

Gravity Rush - $18.00

Then got home and realized I already have a copy of Gravity Rush still sealed.  This vita habit is starting to take it's toll on my mind. :whistle2:?

Is there a difference between both EDF games because I thought about getting 4.1 and the Vita version but if they are that similar I will pass and just get the Vita version instead?
they're totally different games with 4.1 being significantly larger. That's not to say anything about EDF 2 for the vita because that game's great as well but 4.1 is far superior (imo). It has bigger, better levels, 4 playable classes (EDF 2 has you only playing a ranger). I mean conceptually it's the same (fighting giant alien insects and robots and shit) but they're very different. I'd recommend getting both. EDF 4.1 is worth it alone for all the laughs that come from playing online.

they're totally different games with 4.1 being significantly larger. That's not to say anything about EDF 2 for the vita because that game's great as well but 4.1 is far superior (imo). It has bigger, better levels, 4 playable classes (EDF 2 has you only playing a ranger). I mean conceptually it's the same (fighting giant alien insects and robots and shit) but they're very different. I'd recommend getting both. EDF 4.1 is worth it alone for all the laughs that come from playing online.
EDF 2 on the Vita has three classes, with the palewing class being the most fun imo, since she can fly.

EDF 2 on the Vita has three classes, with the palewing class being the most fun imo, since she can fly.
does it? Don't think I even realized that. I've been playing it entirely as a Ranger. I didn't realize Wing Divers were in it. God damn I'm playing this totally wrong.

Found a couple of gems at the bottom of a bin at a out of the way Wallyworld. Neither had a price on them and wouldn't ring up properly. After 5 or so minutes they let me have them at the last price the had leftover in the system for them.

Wipeout 2048 - $10.00

Gravity Rush - $18.00

Then got home and realized I already have a copy of Gravity Rush still sealed. This vita habit is starting to take it's toll on my mind. :whistle2:?
I have a free app on my iPhone called "Videogame Backlog Manager" and as soon as I buy any game I enter it there. cause... yeah... been there before. :wall:

There are other apps out there, and ones for Android, but this one was free and doesn't seem to have any limitations. There is one that allows you to scan the barcode directly and add it to your library, but costs I think $15 for unlimited games...

I have a free app on my iPhone called "Videogame Backlog Manager" and as soon as I buy any game I enter it there. cause... yeah... been there before. :wall:

There are other apps out there, and ones for Android, but this one was free and doesn't seem to have any limitations. There is one that allows you to scan the barcode directly and add it to your library, but costs I think $15 for unlimited games...
I just manually enter them into word pad along with a list of what I finished each year, any titles I started but left unfinished, titles I have sidequests/optional bosses in if I want to come back to, and titles I can't play due to order or other reasons.

My game collection for Android devices Is good, you put in your psn username an it gets all your games and fills them with info like Howlongtobeat and metacritic scores

My game collection for Android devices Is good, you put in your psn username an it gets all your games and fills them with info like Howlongtobeat and metacritic scores
I use this as well ... more to track my Skylanders collection than games, but the game function works pretty well.

Usually accidental double dipping on a game isn't a problem for me.  Due to my location distance from stores that actually sell games, 95% of all my game purchases are online.  Which means I can just get up and check to see if I already have it before hand. 

It's just with vita games, the chance tends to increase because their like potato chips.  I just can't stop and I tend to just snatch them on the safe side if I don't know for sure I already have them. :lol:

Lego Avengers is on sale at BB for $19.99/$15.99 GCU if interested. With it being open world and having the same content as the console brethren, owners of the game, is this a solid pickup or wait for lower?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-marvels-avengers-ps-vita/4938021.p?id=1219645621345&skuId=4938021

Seems it is the $19.99 price on Amazon if you are still interested.
Thanks for the heads up! Missed it on Best Buy but I grabbed one off of the AWD for 17.99 in "Like New' condition. I was sold on the game when I saw Kate Bishop, Jessica Jones and Sentry were all playable characters.

I don't use howlongtobeat since they are generally unreliable for guessing the average outside of large rpgs like ff and in those games cases you wouldn't need to use that site as the times are readily available near everywhere.  Plus you have idiots submitting whatever numbers they want on that site.

Do you guys know if the Senran Kagura PS Vita game "Lets get physical edition" is the *only* edition they made of that game? As in, it always comes in the special edition packaging?

They have it New on gamestop.com and since I bought the recently released PS4 game...I thought, what the hell, let me get that one too.

Just hoping I don't get a gutted copy, they sent me a gutted Tales of Hearts R *NEW* (ugh) ._.

Do you guys know if the Senran Kagura PS Vita game "Lets get physical edition" is the *only* edition they made of that game? As in, it always comes in the special edition packaging?

They have it New on gamestop.com and since I bought the recently released PS4 game...I thought, what the hell, let me get that one too.

Just hoping I don't get a gutted copy, they sent me a gutted Tales of Hearts R *NEW* (ugh) ._.
Yes, that's the only physical release of the game. And yes, it will be an opened copy that has been crushed from being shipped in a bubble mailer.

bread's done
Back