PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went to a flea market and got a 32GB card for ten bucks.
I hope that card is filled with fleas.

223-18-Fist-Shaking-Tantrum-Gif.gif

Most sellers will try to inflate the value of what they're selling; for example, I saw people selling Link's Crossbow Training for $7, and Steel Diver for $15. Trick is finding someone who doesn't.

Once you do, don't let them know how interested you are; I asked the seller what the memory card even was at first and then how much it was. If they still highball you, then walk.

Most sellers will try to inflate the value of what they're selling; for example, I saw people selling Link's Crossbow Training for $7, and Steel Diver for $15. Trick is finding someone who doesn't.
Once you do, don't let them know how interested you are; I asked the seller what the memory card even was at first and then how much it was. If they still highball you, then walk.
I tried it at GS. They said the only do finger wags. Will update after I go to Best Buy.

So how much was it before you got it down to $10?

I have a 64GB card for my Vita, but I can now replace the 8GB in my Vita TV.

Also, we're finally on a new page, so I can turn off Block Images so that freaking picdump won't crash my browser anymore.

im convinced its almost impossible to find MMA with the original boxing and cover art anymore, and the ones on amazon and ebay are easily 50+

stil; hunting for one.

Checked out some pre-owned vitas at my local gs on a whim. They had two aqua slims. One had a 32gb card inside. Bought it, will return the Vita Ina few days and keep the card.

#TerriblePerson

Checked out some pre-owned vitas at my local gs on a whim. They had two aqua slims. One had a 32gb card inside. Bought it, will return the Vita Ina few days and keep the card.

#TerriblePerson
Only if you only bought them to see if there was a card inside with no intention of keeping the Vita(s).

#TerriblePerson
nothing wrong with that.

It's like buying a $200 College Textbook, taking pictures of the entire book and then returning it to the Bookstore. :whistle2: :whistle2:

Only if you only bought them to see if there was a card inside with no intention of keeping the Vita(s).
Checked them out because I was seriously considering an Aqua to replace my regular slim. The matte finish is nice, but the black screen inset is off putting. I'm going to give it a couple days then decide what to do with it.

I already have a Vita and that specific one is pretty pricey.

I'm not a cool kid with multiple versions of the same console.

I got a black vita w/borderland for $118. I found a light blue one on ebay for about $100. Got that and sold the black for about a $100. Also sold the game. So I manage to break even. I actually wanted the green or the pink one more than the blue, but I settled

I didn't know MMA Supremacy complete was so hard to find. I'm trying to build up my Vita collection right now. Are there other games I should try to get before it get's harder to find? I know the limited releases like Retro City Rampage, Breach and Clear, and Saturday Morning RPG are definitely hard to get. But any other games I can possibly find at stores that I should pick up right away? Thanks!

If I could get another Vita, it would be this one:
tc.jpg
I own this one and love the lime green. A guy at work wants one too but says he can't afford to import. Showed him I bought mine off Amazon and he ordered the orange one that day.

I didn't know MMA Supremacy complete was so hard to find. I'm trying to build up my Vita collection right now. Are there other games I should try to get before it get's harder to find? I know the limited releases like Retro City Rampage, Breach and Clear, and Saturday Morning RPG are definitely hard to get. But any other games I can possibly find at stores that I should pick up right away? Thanks!
Madden is getting tough as well.

Checked them out because I was seriously considering an Aqua to replace my regular slim. The matte finish is nice, but the black screen inset is off putting. I'm going to give it a couple days then decide what to do with it.
I got the Aqua Blue Vita late last year, and really like the color (already had two phats). I know what you mean about the black border around the screen, it's a bit strange at first. But I'm glad they designed it that way, better contrast when playing games. If the border around the screen had been blue as well, I don't think games would have popped as much, especially with the LCD screen (which isn't quite as rich as the OLED).

Why can't you get another Vita
he must not import, my second one is set for my jp account, makes things alot easier

I got the Aqua Blue Vita late last year, and really like the color (already had two phats). I know what you mean about the black border around the screen, it's a bit strange at first. But I'm glad they designed it that way, better contrast when playing games. If the border around the screen had been blue as well, I don't think games would have popped as much, especially with the LCD screen (which isn't quite as rich as the OLED).
i have the worst luck, got my second one way before the colored ones started coming out, hard to justify getting a third one right now when i still am waiting for a good ps4 to come out (waited till the halo xbox one was going to be released for that one), i am glad my oled one still works, i can tell a difference and hope it will last

Speaking of gamestop it's a good thing I stopped by today. I saw a copy of aegis of earth on the shelf and grabbed it. The funny thing was it was the only copy the store ordered and it was my preorder sitting on the shelf that they lost. Luckily I'm pretty good friends with the assistant manager so he was pretty upset someone did that and I got a $10 gc with the game

Just got back from Wally World and found a nice little pick up.

Uncharted Golden Abyss - $9.98 (was priced at 25.00)

Tearaway - $9.98 (was priced at 25.00)

8gb Memory Card - $10.00 (needed a spare card for my pstv)

The only thing that was priced right was the memory card, which isn't surprising to me.  I also saw Borderlands 2 for 9.98 but already have a copy.  Also a couple of games came up out of the system in which they stuck to the prices they had them mark at, in other words at full retail.

As always with Walmart YMMV

Speaking of gamestop it's a good thing I stopped by today. I saw a copy of aegis of earth on the shelf and grabbed it. The funny thing was it was the only copy the store ordered and it was my preorder sitting on the shelf that they lost. Luckily I'm pretty good friends with the assistant manager so he was pretty upset someone did that and I got a $10 gc with the game
found the print on the game so freaking small you cant playit on the vita

Aside from that target clearance, doa5+ was holding decent value for a while. Same with ultimate MvC3. Also f1 2011 but the game is really cheap at GameStop if you can find one

These along with madden and mma are the ones I never see. Actually have seen more copies of MMA than f1 and madden at gamestop

Every time I see Supremacy MMA at GameStop it's in a generic GS case as well.  In fact, it seems pretty common if all you're going for is the cart.  It's so prevalent that I had assumed that there was some sort of GameStop cart-only re-release.

Just got back from Wally World and found a nice little pick up.

Uncharted Golden Abyss - $9.98 (was priced at 25.00)

Tearaway - $9.98 (was priced at 25.00)

8gb Memory Card - $10.00 (needed a spare card for my pstv)

The only thing that was priced right was the memory card, which isn't surprising to me. I also saw Borderlands 2 for 9.98 but already have a copy. Also a couple of games came up out of the system in which they stuck to the prices they had them mark at, in other words at full retail.

As always with Walmart YMMV
My Wal Mart never has good deals on games but I found Gravity Rush Vita for $10.

Natural Doctrine for the Vita is getting pretty difficult to find. It seemed like a pretty small print run as it wasn't too easy to find shortly after launch. I rarely see it at Gamestop and when I do it's usually cart only.

For anyone that ordered the Asian English version of Dead or Alive xtreme 3 PsVita game from Playasia.. Can you post a pic of the front and back of your game case so I know I'm buying the correct game from someone..
Thx in advance-

bread's done
Back