PS3 Move Games $9.99 Each (New) @ GameStop

[quote name='sp00ge']Does anyone know how long this sale runs? I really don't want to run out tonight, and I have to go out next to my nearest GS tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ends Oct. 2nd

I don't know what there resupply strategy is however.

Bought start the party, move heroes, eye pet, singstar dance which comes with 2 microphones, a navigation controller, and a move attachment gun. Thought about getting 2 more move controllers and another sharp shooter. Still tempted. The cashier was shocked on the price and then his manager got involved and was amazed at the price. Finally the big boss comes out of the backroom and asks me when the sale ends. I said I had no clue but 9 move games and all accessories for move are on sale. They started to talk about what they were going to buy. They had no clue but were very nice.

[quote name='sp00ge']Does anyone know how long this sale runs? I really don't want to run out tonight, and I have to go out next to my nearest GS tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

the sign in store said ends 10/2/11

Just stopped at gamestop today and they had a big sign listing the games and accessories, picked up move heroes, fight, eye pet, nav controller, and sharpshooter for $69 after tax, I was only going in for move heroes but couldn't resist on the other stuff. Great deal, might try to look for the bowling game, they were sold out at this Gamestop.

I picked up my in store pickup of Singstar Dance and received the mic bundle. Gutted but everything was there. Same experience with the cashier not knowing about the sale.

Has anyone used 4 move controllers at the same time for a game. If yes, any problems with them when out of range of the eye? Anyone use 2 sharpshooter in the same game? I have heard of issues with that as well. Any information would be appreciated, it will aid in my decision on buying 2 more move controllers and another sharpshooter. Thanks

[quote name='M3wThr33']That game REQUIRES two, FYI.[/QUOTE]

Let me add, I already have a motion, navi & camera, looking at buying a second motion and the game fight: lights out, the game worth it?

[quote name='guessed']I didn't know that code or i would have tried it too. I used the mobile site (safari mobile on my iPhone) not sure if that made the difference or just the timing was right.[/QUOTE]

Sorry my post didn't help anyone, I guess I just got lucky with the timing. This is my order from this afternoon.

PlayStation Move Heroes $ 1 $ $ $9.99

PlayStation Move SharpShooter $ 1 $ $ $19.99

PlayStation Move Navigation Controller $ 2 $ $ $29.98

PlayStation Move Motion Controller $ 2 $ $ $49.98

$ Shipping Method:
USA Value - $2.99

50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. -$10.00

50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. -$14.99

50% off select Move Accessories. Not valid with other offers. While supplies last. Expires 10/2. -$24.99

Subtotal: $59.96

Estimated Tax: $10.44

Handling: $2.99

Total: $73.39

Tried to get Playstation Move heroes price matched at Frys, but they called 2 gamestops to confirm the price. Unfortunately, they had no idea about the sale and looked the game up in the system (didnt scan it) and said the price was 39.99, so no price match for me. I was so pissed...

Picked up a move controller and the shoot at best buy for 35 bucks.....

Not to bad an entry price into move, im only looking to point at the tv and shoot like the old light gun....

[quote name='knightimages']I picked up my in store pickup of Singstar Dance and received the mic bundle. Gutted but everything was there. Same experience with the cashier not knowing about the sale.[/QUOTE]
Is there any way to use the online inventory checker for the singstar dance bundle? I think gamestop.com only lists the standalone software on their site.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Is there any way to use the online inventory checker for the singstar dance bundle? I think gamestop.com only lists the standalone software on their site.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but when I asked about the game when I was at my gamestop, it seemed like they only had the bundle. They had no clue about the sale and that is the only thing they showed me and it scanned $9.99. So what you see on the gamestop website I believe to be the bundle even though it does not say it.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Is there any way to use the online inventory checker for the singstar dance bundle? I think gamestop.com only lists the standalone software on their site.[/QUOTE]

The game in the website inventory is the bundle. I don't think they actually sell the game (new) without the microphones. That's part of the reason why the guy at my store was so shocked that the $40 bundle had dropped to $10.

[quote name='pun123']went and picked up a 2nd Sharpshooter with Cabelas 2011 for 16 and Dead Space Extraction for 19.99[/QUOTE]

is the cabelas box on sale?

[quote name='KotnmthKng']Is anyone else sore as hell from playing The Fight?[/QUOTE]
Yes, The Fight gives you a very good workout. People need to realize they have to train their fighter to be good though.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thinking of grabbing the Singstar bundle for a party game.... Is the bundle worth the $10?[/QUOTE]i think so. The singstar games integrate pretty well and the dlc is reasonably priced.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']Is anyone else sore as hell from playing The Fight?[/QUOTE]

yes I use the fight on nights I am not doing ea sports active... Sports champions gladiator duel will work you out also.

I'm not a fan of The Fight. It was actually one of the first games I played when my friend let me borrow his Move set. I couldn't even get pass the tutorial. Maybe I didn't have it calibrated correctly. Anyways Kung Fu Rider is awesome though! I already have Move Heroes, but I was thinking of picking up EyePet, SingStar, and possibly The Shoot. I probably won't pick up The Shoot because I'm going to wait for a good price on HOTD so yeah. I might try and price match those other two games.

Picked up Singstar Dance (full set), The Fight, Kung Fu, TV Superstars, Heroes, all for $9.99 each in store. Also picked up another wand as one of mine was busted. They have to total everything up for it to come up $9.99, otherwise they ring up at full price.

I got my order today. I picked up Playstation Move Heroes with a navigation controller. Thing is, there were 2 navigation controllers in the box, so I got 1 for free. That's the first time anything like this has ever happened to me.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I got my order today. I picked up Playstation Move Heroes with a navigation controller. Thing is, there were 2 navigation controllers in the box, so I got 1 for free. That's the first time anything like this has ever happened to me.[/QUOTE]
Nice!

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I got my order today. I picked up Playstation Move Heroes with a navigation controller. Thing is, there were 2 navigation controllers in the box, so I got 1 for free. That's the first time anything like this has ever happened to me.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty awesome!

Picked up The Fight, The Shoot, Move Heroes, and Kung-Fu Rider at Gamestop today. All of them were sealed except for Kung-Fu Rider since it was the last one. Three out of four ain't bad!

Gonna try to get High Velocity Bowling next. As long as it's at least as decent as Wii Bowling then I'll be satisfied with it. Not sure if I want anything else that's on sale.

Picked up The Shoot and The Fight at best buy by pm'ing this. Very happy with this price, and even got to add a few more points on my reward zone card.

Well looks like most of those are unavailable online anymore, and when I try to do a pickup @store, the price goes to regular retail.

Sharpshooters don't seem to be available at the advertised price either. Crap. Am I doing something wrong?

[quote name='Hirata']Picked up The Fight, The Shoot, Move Heroes, and Kung-Fu Rider at Gamestop today. All of them were sealed except for Kung-Fu Rider since it was the last one. Three out of four ain't bad!

Gonna try to get High Velocity Bowling next. As long as it's at least as decent as Wii Bowling then I'll be satisfied with it. Not sure if I want anything else that's on sale.[/QUOTE]

It's not - seriously. I don't know how you can screw up a bowling game...but they did! Save your $10.

[quote name='teknikalei']Well looks like most of those are unavailable online anymore, and when I try to do a pickup @store, the price goes to regular retail.

Sharpshooters don't seem to be available at the advertised price either. Crap. Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you're doing wrong but I just checked The Fight and the sharpshooter on the GS website and both show up at the sale price for store pickup (and the former can be ordered online at this time).

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Did anyone pick up EyePet or SingStar bundle? They look like they're a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

The Singstar game is good if you're fairly nimble, but as many reviews have pointed out the dance mechanics aren't that great. Apparently none of these dance games presently on the market except for Harmonix's entry for the 360 actually show you what you're supposed to do BEFORE you're supposed to do it. As with many similar entries, here you watch a small silhouette avatar on the screen and mimic his/her actions as a mirror image. You'll probably have to practice a good bit to do well. The Eye and Move controller do a really good job of capturing your movements though (even in a rather dark room). If you're just buying it for the singing, be aware that the Singstar franchise is a lot less forgiving of off-key singing than the Hero and Band franchises, so unless you're actually a pretty good singer or practice a lot, you may not score too well.

If you're not a friendless loser like myself, I'm sure any and all of the Singstar games make pretty good party games. Depending on how many controllers you have, you can have up to two people singing and two people dancing to a song (although you can't apparently sing and dance simultaneously--honestly, I don't know how you could unless you have one of the European wireless mikes).

EyePet is probably great for kids, but teens and adults will find nothing much of value in it. Like the Kinectimals games (only less so), you are spending a lot of time waving your Move around, tapping the carpet with it, et cetera, while watching a Monchichi-type figure respond to your actions on the screen. (At least the 360 games have real animals--no, I don't own an XBOX, but I think the EyePet is crap compared to the 360 equivalent.)

How were there two in the box? I picked one up and I don't see any room in the sony packaging for this, was it in a bundle or something?

[quote name='warreni']The Singstar game is good if you're fairly nimble, but as many reviews have pointed out the dance mechanics aren't that great. Apparently none of these dance games presently on the market except for Harmonix's entry for the 360 actually show you what you're supposed to do BEFORE you're supposed to do it. As with many similar entries, here you watch a small silhouette avatar on the screen and mimic his/her actions as a mirror image. You'll probably have to practice a good bit to do well. The Eye and Move controller do a really good job of capturing your movements though (even in a rather dark room). If you're just buying it for the singing, be aware that the Singstar franchise is a lot less forgiving of off-key singing than the Hero and Band franchises, so unless you're actually a pretty good singer or practice a lot, you may not score too well.

EyePet is probably great for kids, but teens and adults will find nothing much of value in it. Like the Kinectimals games (only less so), you are spending a lot of time waving your Move around, tapping the carpet with it, et cetera, while watching a Monchichi-type figure respond to your actions on the screen. (At least the 360 games have real animals--no, I don't own an XBOX, but I think the EyePet is crap compared to the 360 equivalent.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. My local store has some of the games in stock. I have some bills to pay, and I really hate Gamestop with a passion. I already own Dance Central and I have the second one preordered. I'll think this sale over since it ends on the second....

Went back and grabbed a used Sports Champion, the singstar bundle, and a shooting attachment; singstar bundle was actually non-gutted which was a pleasant surprise.

[quote name='GT']How were there two in the box? I picked one up and I don't see any room in the sony packaging for this, was it in a bundle or something?[/QUOTE]

They shipped him two, I believe.

:dunce::rofl:[quote name='GT']How were there two in the box? I picked one up and I don't see any room in the sony packaging for this, was it in a bundle or something?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chrisnsally']It's not - seriously. I don't know how you can screw up a bowling game...but they did! Save your $10.[/QUOTE]

Really so it's that bad? Maybe it's for the best that I failed to find a sealed copy when I went to Gamestop around here than.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Did anyone pick up EyePet or SingStar bundle? They look like they're a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure of your age but unless your a kid eye pet is just absolute garbage. I got it for free from Frys when I bought my move around memorial day and I quickly sent it off to Amazon.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Really so it's that bad? Maybe it's for the best that I failed to find a sealed copy when I went to Gamestop around here than.

I'm not sure of your age but unless your a kid eye pet is just absolute garbage. I got it for free from Frys when I bought my move around memorial day and I quickly sent it off to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I'm 21, and I was going to pick it up to play with my girlfriend. We'll stick to playing Dead Space, L.A. Noire, and other titles I have. I do have some credit to use, but I'll save it. Thanks for the advice guys.

[quote name='GT']How were there two in the box? I picked one up and I don't see any room in the sony packaging for this, was it in a bundle or something?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there weren't 2 nav controllers in the clamshell, there were 2 in the box that gamestop packaged.

Picked up:

2 Move controllers
1 Nav controller
1 EyeToy Camera (used)
1 Charger
1 Sharshooter

$133

I didn't know much about the Move games so I skipped on them since I have a Killzone 3, Dead Space Extraction, Heavy Rain and LBP2.

Only grabbed 1 Nav controller so I could save $15 since I almost never do multiplayer. On the off chance that I do they can just use a Dual Shock.

[quote name='omyard']Picked up:

2 Move controllers
1 Nav controller
1 EyeToy Camera (used)
1 Charger
1 Sharshooter

$133

I didn't know much about the Move games so I skipped on them since I have a Killzone 3, Dead Space Extraction, Heavy Rain and LBP2.

Only grabbed 1 Nav controller so I could save $15 since I almost never do multiplayer. On the off chance that I do they can just use a Dual Shock.[/QUOTE]

You always have until the second to pick up those games for $9.99 so you have time.

Bought:

Ps Moves heroes
Ps Navigation Controller
Sharpshooter
Shooting attachment (so its more convinent for my friends when I get overkill)

I got my move controllers back when Newegg had the sports champions bundle for $50. Kept one bundle and a controller from the second and sold the 2nd eye and game for around $45 together.

Haven't paid full price for any move game yet or accessory yet! Got The Fight at Target awhile back on clearance for $15, and No More Heroes for $25.

I want to try eyepet for $10, but all the stores around me have gutted copies:(

The stuff I ordered from Gamestop.com showed up a day after I ordered, even with the $2.99 economy shipping. I'm a little upset that I need two Move controllers to play The Fight, but I've got plenty to keep me busy in the meantime.

bread's done
Back