PSN Fall games sale. 50% off Flower, Last Guy, & More...

integrafied1

CAGiversary!
I have not seen a post for this so I thought I'd share;
It seems Sony is discounting select PSN titles for 50% off.
Fall sale will be ongoing between Nov. 24th through Dec. 2nd (Thanks J7.)
Found this info here

Flower
Regular price: $9.99
Sale price: $4.99

The Last Guy

Comet Crash

Prince of Persia Classic

Bomberman Ultra

Smash Cars
Regular price: $14.99
Sale price: $7.49

Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
Regular price: $14.99
Sale price: $7.49

[quote name='DesertLeo']is the last guy any good? been tempted...[/QUOTE]
I love the last guy, you have to play it to see it though. It's pretty simple but lots of fun. Not to mention the music is absolutely amazing. I want to find a rip of it.

[quote name='skiizim']When was Super Stardust on sale for the ps3? I bought it a few weeks ago when it was on sale for the psp. I would have preferred it on the ps3 though =([/QUOTE]

like in summer of 2008, so quite awhile ago.

Flower and The Last Guy look pretty awesome. I wish I could purchase them online via a PC and download them later when I buy a PS3. Do you guys think the PS3 bundle at Gamestop will sell out fast on BF?

I bought The Last Guy and Flower at full price and have no regrets about either.

I'll probably be in for Bomberman Ultra. Hopefully there's still an online community for it.

[quote name='dumlaox']This is like the Bomberman everyone loves. Specifically, it's a port of Bomberman Live for the 360 which is like the old-school Bomberman multiplayer games (not to be confused with Bomberman: Act Zero which we will never speak of again). This also has the content that was DLC for the 360 like new maps and character costumes. If you loved the old Bomberman games and love playing it with friends, the only reason not to get this is because you have the 360 version.

Since I already have Flower and The Last Guy, I'd probably be in for Comet Crash. I have the others for my 360 and I wasn't too fond of Smash Cars. I'm starting to warm up to tower defense and once my sister and I finish South Park on the 360, this will scratch that tower defense co-op itch nicely.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks for that. I'm definitely going to pick up Bomberman then.

Forming a group.

PSN FALL games sale 50% off Nov. 24th thru Dec. 2nd.

Comet Crash Regular price: $9.99 Sale price: $4.99
Smash Cars Regular price: $14.99 Sale price: $7.49
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao Regular price: $14.99 Sale price: $7.49

Total: $20

COMIC CRASH/SMASH CARS/INVINCIBLE TIGER:Legend of Han Tao
(full games)

Slots Available: [5/5] ($20.00/$10.00/$6.67/$5.00/$4.00)

1. decon

Final Price: $?? (PAYPAL gift payment)

PM me

Posted in Gamesharing section also.

I might get The Last Guy and Flower... I'm still hoping for a Fat Princess sale. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Definitely in for:
Flower
Comet Crash

Might be in for:
Bomberman Ultra (if it's worth picking up in place of the XBL Bomberman)
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao (assuming it's as good/better than the XBL version)

[quote name='chuckywang']Is it just me, or is Flower trying to shove environmental issues down our throats? I was hoping for a relaxing game with no hidden agendas.[/QUOTE]

So I've heard. Not sure how that wouldn't make it any less relaxing, but I agree, a game should be something you buy for enjoyment, not buy to be propaganda-ed upon, lol. Either way, I won't be buying it as I've been told the controls suck and its a pretty pointless/boring game anyways.

[quote name='dallow']It's not like detuned or Linger in Shadows if that's what you mean.[/QUOTE]

So how is Linger in Shadows? I've been wanting to check it out, but too worried its way too much tech demo than game.

Definitely getting Flower... and maybe The Last Guy. Glad I saw this, I almost bought Flower earlier today but then passed but for $5, I'm up for it.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']So I've heard. Not sure how that wouldn't make it any less relaxing, but I agree, a game should be something you buy for enjoyment, not buy to be propaganda-ed upon, lol. Either way, I won't be buying it as I've been told the controls suck and its a pretty pointless/boring game anyways.

So how is Linger in Shadows? I've been wanting to check it out, but too worried its way too much tech demo than game.[/QUOTE]You've been told? Reviews for Flower were fantastic and it has the best motion controls of any PS3 game (and heck, most Wii games)

Linger in Shadows... now there's pointless.
Just an interactive movie, cheap and nice enough to view once.

[quote name='dallow']You've been told? Reviews for Flower were fantastic and it has the best motion controls of any PS3 game (and heck, most Wii games)

Linger in Shadows... now there's pointless.
Just an interactive movie, cheap and nice enough to view once.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine bought it a while ago and told me that. I just tend to trust individual experiences over reviews any day.

Even though its pointless...is it still worth the money or just a complete waste?

Flower is easily worth full price even. If I hadn't already bought it I'd pick it up here.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']
Even though its pointless...is it still worth the money or just a complete waste?[/QUOTE]

As long as you're able to roll with a non-traditional game (no handholding narrative, no ultra big boss fight finale) I think you'd be hard pressed to not consider Flower being worth at least the sale price. It's a great game (not just a tech demo) to chill out with without having to worry about meeting stringent goals or objectives.

edit: and wow...people are talking about hidden agendas and propaganda with a game like Flower? Seriously? It's no more of propaganda than "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" is.

I bought Flower at full price, well worth it. Really beautiful game.

I also got The Last Guy the last time it was on sale, and I think it's a really good game as well.

[quote name='token2k6']

And wasn't Smash Cars just on sale for $4.99 per the developer? Some 'new' sale on it!![/QUOTE]

You're thinking of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.

Smash Cars is an RC racer that is supposed to be fun, but was way over-priced. This sale seems to fix that!

[quote name='guardian_owl']Often times sales on PSN will also be on the Amazon PSN store.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping this is the case so I can pick up Flower. :pray:

I'm so glad so many people are picking up Flower. That game was well worth $10, let alone $5.

Bomberman, Prince of Persian? I'm going to probably end up buying half these games. I can feel it.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']A friend of mine bought it a while ago and told me that. I just tend to trust individual experiences over reviews any day.

Even though its pointless...is it still worth the money or just a complete waste?[/QUOTE]If Flower seems like a waste/bore to you, Linger in Shadows would be an obscenely ridiculous purchase.

[quote name='tenma']As long as you're able to roll with a non-traditional game (no handholding narrative, no ultra big boss fight finale) I think you'd be hard pressed to not consider Flower being worth at least the sale price. It's a great game (not just a tech demo) to chill out with without having to worry about meeting stringent goals or objectives.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I was talking about Linger in Shadows, I thought that was clear from the quote.

[quote name='dallow']If Flower seems like a waste/bore to you, Linger in Shadows would be an obscenely ridiculous purchase.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for the info.

ugh, was really hoping for Peggle to go on sale, since it was on sale on XBLA. But yeah anyone who hasn't got Flower yet totally should. It's easily worth the $5, and the only game I've played that actually uses the whole tilty sixaxis thing in a way that makes sense.

[quote name='makesfive']ugh, was really hoping for Peggle to go on sale, since it was on sale on XBLA. But yeah anyone who hasn't got Flower yet totally should. It's easily worth the $5, and the only game I've played that actually uses the whole tilty sixaxis thing in a way that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

The only reason it was on sale on xbla is because it just came out on psn last week.

Wow - good deal. All of them got good reviews and seem to be worth it except Smash Cars and Invincible Tigers. I'm in for a couple. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Serpentor']Question, Prince of Persia Classic, is that for the PSP? can it be played on the PS3? And i'm guessing no trophies?[/QUOTE]

It's for ps3 and no trophies. IGN gave it an 8.6.

Played the Comet Crash Demo. O_O JESUS ITS AWESOME! Listening to Queen while tower defending and real time strategizing = GOTY ALL YEARS

I have $4.50 in my PSN wallet currently. If I buy Flower, will it just charge my credit card for the remaining balance or do I have to load up $5 to my account first? I don't use PSN much and I'm not sure how this works.

[quote name='V878']I have $4.50 in my PSN wallet currently. If I buy Flower, will it just charge my credit card for the remaining balance or do I have to load up $5 to my account first? I don't use PSN much and I'm not sure how this works.[/QUOTE]

It should just charge the remainder, but I think there's a $5 limit on transferring so you'll end up being charged another $5.

[quote name='koji126']It should just charge the remainder, but I think there's a $5 limit on transferring so you'll end up being charged another $5.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. So I'll still have leftover funds in my account after buying it. Thanks.

bread's done
Back