PSN has returned. What freebie games are you getting?

Still no service here in Tennessee. Once I'm online I'm gonna kill some zombies in Red Dead Redemption; Undead Overrun. Who's with me?!

[quote name='cRodz']
Dumbfuckistan.jpg

That is because your state voted for George Bush to become re-elected.
No PSN for you til tomorrow

Well played Sony...
Well played
:D[/QUOTE]
My state would elect the Super Devil as long as he was running as a democrat:rofl:

[quote name='Oaxan']When WA comes online, we should play us some U2 Co-Op! :whee:[/QUOTE]

It's either this or RDR for me when PSN is back here. I kinda suck at UC2 co-op/multiplayer as I'm just not use to it.

for those of you who get online before me and are going to play uncharted feel free to add me my cag psn id in under my name dealy.

I'm willing to bet that the PSN service will crash again from the overload of people trying to use the service all at once tonight.:razz: Hopefully it doesn't take them another month to get it back up after the new crash though.;)

[quote name='wwe101']come on ohio.......[/QUOTE]

I swear, I didn't start seeing tons of people from Ohio on the forums I go to till AFTER I moved from there. Still polluted skies and damaged roads?

On the international front, I was also able to login to the Australian and Ireland accounts I have. Hong Kong and Japan aren't up yet.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I swear, I didn't start seeing tons of people from Ohio on the forums I go to till AFTER I moved from there. Still polluted skies and damaged roads?[/QUOTE]

As always.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I swear, I didn't start seeing tons of people from Ohio on the forums I go to till AFTER I moved from there. Still polluted skies and damaged roads?[/QUOTE]

pretty much, i'd like to take my talents to south beach after I finish with college:lol:

Yay. It is almost back here................+-8 hours I would guess. Left and Right coasts screw you both :booty:. :lol:

impatient edit 1: 11:42 CST still "Undergoing maintenance"

second impatient edit : 11:58 CST still no dice.

third impatient edit : 12:42 AM CST and still no PSN.........I blame the rain. And I guess PS has something to do with it as well.

final edit : My PSN is back online.....all is right in the world again......except for the little issues of war and poverty, but hey.....my PSN is back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep. It's good for the soul.

[quote name='jman619']I'm back on. That one thing was right though I can't even redeem the online pass to Mortal Kombat. Oh well at least psn is back.[/QUOTE]

i see we've reverted back to family skin quickly. :cool:

[quote name='Cage017']So far I tried Tetris and it's working well. No one wants to join battle mode while everyone else is in timed battle.

No bugs on my end.[/QUOTE]

Love PSN Tetris...

I wish we got an ETA for certain parts of the US. I'm sitting around here doing NOTHING in hope that TN will be on any minute due to it being right next to all the other states which have been activated.

If it's not back on in the hour, I'm just gonna call it a night.

Woo hoo. Time for another ripple for me. I kept getting PSN error 80710723 when trying to update now. As it turns out I never turned off the media server function in network settings. Mind you, I shoulda most likely restarted my modem before trying to download this.

If it times out again, then I'll just forgo the update till later today I think.

why do some people have to have their password reset through email? my password is set to "remember password" so would i have to have it reset through email?

I was able to update my firmware..............I still get the "Undergoing Maintenance" notification when I try to log into PSN however.

Okay, decided to so some Uncharted 2 instead of RDR when PSN is up for me. Who's with me?

Uncharted 2 Co-op/Multiplayer
1. Buuhan1 (Tennessee)

[quote name='Buuhan1']Okay, decided to so some Uncharted 2 instead of RDR when PSN is up for me. Who's with me?

Uncharted 2 Co-op/Multiplayer
1. Buuhan1 (Tennessee)
2. Darthsione (Washington)[/QUOTE]
I'm in!
I'm also charging my headset as I type this.

[quote name='Oaxan']I'm in!
I'm also charging my headset as I type this.[/QUOTE]

Mine just finished charging. :D

I'm done waiting, been on the PSN religiously trying to sign in for the past hour and it has drained me. No UC2 for me tonight.

bread's done
Back