PSN has returned. What freebie games are you getting?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Welcome Back section on the PS3 has spots to pick your PS3 and PSP games.[/QUOTE]
Fantastic. Now I can just leave my PS3 on all night and grab those, the infamous 2 demo and the Duke Nukem Forever demo.

I just hope my PS3 can hold all of it :lol:. Seriously I have like 50 gb left.

WTF?
I went to download one of the games, then it froze up on me.
Then when I came back to try again, it said I only have ONE free game left.
I didn't get the first one, what the fuck?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']The PSN Store is seriously fucked up for me right now. I wasn't able to get any of my free stuff, I just got errors and they disappeared.[/QUOTE]
Sony says they're still kind of linked to your PSN ID

If no games appeared for you but you did select “Get Now” on one of the PS3 or PSP Free Game 1 or 2; go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions and you should be able to select accordingly.

If you can't find the Welcome Back package content in the regular Store interface, try:

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

Can this be added to the OP?

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I'm only seeing Bad Boys, FF Spirits Within and Ghostbusters in the WB free movie rental section.......is that it?[/QUOTE]
If that is it they might as well have not even bothered.

if you dont have multi accounts some of you may want to wait to redeem the free stuff. i ended up losing 2 free psp downloads due to the store fucking up but each account is its own thing so you can dl 4 free games from any account on your ps3 so its cool since i have more than one.

I just tried downloading LBP. It said the content cannot be selected at this time. Guessing the servers are full. :(

EDIT: If for some reason you lose your free games, go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game for that first slot. :D

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I'm only seeing Bad Boys, FF Spirits Within and Ghostbusters in the WB free movie rental section.......is that it?[/QUOTE]

No but thanks for the movie rental info.

and are we still getting free movies still

[quote name='starmask2k3']No but thanks for the movie rental info.

and are we still getting free movies still[/QUOTE]

When you go to the Welcome Back tab and then hit the Free Movies section, those 3 are all that pop up. If thats all were getting, then wtf. They could have at least picked something thats not on TNT or USA every other fucking week.

[quote name='lokizz']if you dont have multi accounts some of you may want to wait to redeem the free stuff. i ended up losing 2 free psp downloads due to the store fucking up but each account is its own thing so you can dl 4 free games from any account on your ps3 so its cool since i have more than one.[/QUOTE]
Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotion

If it glitches out in the store, you can still pick your games there.

[quote name='Saint Noir']Never, EVER complain about free Ghostbusters in any form. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Life's greatest lesson has been staring me in the face for so long, but no one ever put it into words.

Haha I was only able to get 1 free ps3 game and the other stuff just disappeared! I think I'm going to wait a day or two so I can fully download them. Does anyone know if we wait to get the free 30 days of psn plus does the day counter start or does the 30 days of service start today along with the welcome back program?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotion

If it glitches out in the store, you can still pick your games there.[/QUOTE]

thanks much for that frisky its pretty shitty that the sites so fucked up but its to be expected since everyone and their mother is hurrying to get their free stuff. that works way better than going through the store.

It's not even a choice of which ones if you have multiple accounts. Strange that they didn't region/IP/console ID lock that somehow.

You don't even need a PSP in order to claim PSP games.

[quote name='Oaxan']WTF?
I went to download one of the games, then it froze up on me.
Then when I came back to try again, it said I only have ONE free game left.
I didn't get the first one, what the fuck?[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too... :cry:

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Happened to me too... :cry:[/QUOTE]
Happened to me also with the psp games both of them but following what Frisky posted I was able to get them that way.

anyone want to help me pick which game i should choose?
I'm getting Pursuit Force but I'm confuse if I should get Killzone liberation or modnation??

I couldn't get any of the games from the store. Too many error messages. I tried going into the Account Management section but also got a ton of error messages. When I finally got to the Services List, the promotion wasn't there. Great. :roll:

This sucks. Infamous isn't showing up. I remembered I downloaded the 60 MIN trial a while back but never bought it. Could this be the reason? It so is there a way around it?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotion

If it glitches out in the store, you can still pick your games there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for showing that. I thought I was fucked out of a free game as well. Getting the games right now is murder anyway. :lol:

[quote name='Vader582']I downloaded "The Consul's Car" DLC (668 MB, IIRC) this morning in about 6-7 minutes.[/QUOTE]
I fucking hate you. Must've been the time of day. . .

So PSN+ dynamic themes that are free now, will they just assimilate themselves after a month lol? I can only assume that they will always work and the content they refer to as expiring is stuff like games or DLC.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Aside from my regular account, I have a Europe account. Has anyone tried to redeem with their Europe account yet?[/QUOTE]

i did earlier using friskys technique got quest for booty and a month of plus so i could get their themes and avatars.

[quote name='lokizz']i did earlier using friskys technique got quest for booty and a month of plus so i could get heir themes and avatars.[/QUOTE]
What is friskys technique?

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']What is friskys technique?[/QUOTE]

go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game.

think i'm gonna grab LBP and either dead nation or wipeout, can't decide. i'm not that big of a race fan, but wipeout has nice graphics and i think probably more content than dead nation. i like shooters, but not really the top-down view that dead nation has, so i cna't decide which one to get.

[quote name='lokizz']go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game.[/QUOTE]

How are people getting that to show up under Services List?

I'm getting an 80710D36 error when I try to either log into the store or go to the account management thing now.:roll:

Looking like Sony has some more work to do if they wanna get this Welcome Back program and/or the store going normally.

This is kinda funny, I go and click on Welcome Back Package 1, it hangs, errors out and it disappears. Go to Welcome Back Package 2, it hangs, errors out and it disappears again.

There goes my two free games.

[quote name='GTmaster39']This is kinda funny, I go and click on Welcome Back Package 1, it hangs, errors out and it disappears. Go to Welcome Back Package 2, it hangs, errors out and it disappears again.

There goes my two free games.[/QUOTE]

go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game f

[quote name='Blackout']How are people getting that to show up under Services List?[/QUOTE]

i dunno but it worked for me on my main acc and my eu one.

[quote name='Buuhan1']The PSN is getting pounded harder than the high-school slut on prom night.[/QUOTE]

or jenna jameson working overtime.......or rihanna after an argument with chris brown.......or courtney loves face by time and drug abuse.]

[quote name='lokizz']go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game f[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. :)

[quote name='GTmaster39']This is kinda funny, I go and click on Welcome Back Package 1, it hangs, errors out and it disappears. Go to Welcome Back Package 2, it hangs, errors out and it disappears again.

There goes my two free games.[/QUOTE]

This has happened to my second game.

[quote name='lokizz']go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game f[/QUOTE]

Can't even enter Account Management with the error message.

I wonder if there's a time limit on the Welcome Back program and free month of PS+, since I don't see a lil + next to my name as of yet.

As long as they allow you to choose when to take part in the WB program and get in on the PS+ then I'll wait a couple of weeks till all of the people wanting to grab their shit RIGHT NAO get done crashing the servers to do so.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I wonder if there's a time limit on the Welcome Back program and free month of PS+, since I don't see a lil + next to my name as of yet.

As long as they allow you to choose when to take part in the WB program and get in on the PS+ then I'll wait a couple of weeks till all of the people wanting to grab their shit RIGHT NAO get done crashing the servers to do so.:razz:[/QUOTE]
It's July 3rd to be exact. I wanted to get my Duke Nukem Forever demo tonight but it looks like that might not be happening because everybody feels the need to get their fucking free shit right at this very moment :roll:.

I don't blame Sony for not being able to handle it, no one can handle this crapload of people at once, but well I can expect the next few days to be like this. Constant errors, constant crashes. I just wish sony had their own section for the Welcome Back stuff because I will be annoyed if I can't download other things off the PSN because people feel the need to get their free stuff 2 seconds after the PSN comes online.

Tried the store, got error messages and game 1 option disappeared

Went to the Account management and got a bunch of errors that way but after a while I got Wipeout to start downloading.

I'm downloading it now and will wait until it's done and things calm down to go after infamous.

[quote name='laaj']This has happened to my second game.

Can't even enter Account Management with the error message.[/QUOTE]

youll have to keep trying eventually it will work.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']It's July 3rd to be exact. I wanted to get my Duke Nukem Forever demo tonight but it looks like that might not be happening because everybody feels the need to get their fucking free shit right at this very moment :roll:.

I don't blame Sony for not being able to handle it, no one can handle this crapload of people at once, but well I can expect the next few days to be like this. Constant errors, constant crashes. I just wish sony had their own section for the Welcome Back stuff because I will be annoyed if I can't download other things off the PSN because people feel the need to get their free stuff 2 seconds after the PSN comes online.[/QUOTE]
So if you don't download any of the free shit or take advantage of the PS+ by July 3rd, then you lose it all.

Nice to know Sony is putting such a rigid timeframe on everything and considering there's millions and millions of PS3's out there(not all connected to PSN though, thankfully) there's gonna be a LOT of people who are gonna be royally fucked over because of this time limiting bullshit.:roll:

Way to go Sony.:applause: Good job on limiting the amount of $$$ ya have to lose because your network is still fucked and can't handle the strain of everyone trying to grab their free shit now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So if you don't download any of the free shit or take advantage of the PS+ by July 3rd, then you lose it all.

Nice to know Sony is putting such a rigid timeframe on everything and considering there's millions and millions of PS3's out there(not all connected to PSN though, thankfully) there's gonna be a LOT of people who are gonna be royally fucked over because of this time limiting bullshit.:roll:

Way to go Sony.:applause: Good job on limiting the amount of $$$ ya have to lose because your network is still fucked and can't handle the strain of everyone trying to grab their free shit now.[/QUOTE]

thats pretty amusing coming from you being that youve been so vocally against sony and their wb program and yet here you are dling the free stuff lol. you do realize how big of a hypocrite that makes you right?

bread's done
Back