PSN 'Spring Fever' Sale - This Week Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

isofan1

CAGiversary!
PSN will be rolling out new deals every week for "Spring Fever".

According to the PlayStation Blog:
Each week, more PS3 and PSP game favorites and DLC will be available at big discounts. Be sure to check back every week as new sale items enter the spring spotlight with a very special bonus: With your game purchase, receive a male and female piece of the Spring Fever Home Avatar Costume as a gift.
Here are this weeks new deals, the sale will last 10 weeks with new games and DLC added each week.

May 18th - May 25th

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)

UPDATES:

Sales (No expiration given)

Tetris minis Sale (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Zombie Tycoon minis Sale [Also available in French] (now $2.99, original price $7.99)
Section 8 Sale (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
Tokyo Police PS3 & PSP Theme Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
Echoes minis Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $2.99)
Unbound Saga Permanent Price Drop (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Free Gravity Crash Dynamic Theme with purchase of Gravity Crash (Full Game) ($9.99)

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Revelations Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords Sale (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

[DEAD]

May 11th - May 18th [DEAD]

PopCap Spring Fever Bundle - $24.99
Zuma
Peggle
Bejeweled 2
Heavy Weapon
Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown

Midway Spring Fever Bundle
- $14.99
Mortal Kombat II
Championship Sprint
Gauntlet II
Joust
Rampage World Tour!

May 4th - May 11th [DEAD]

Warhawk (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Cold Front (PS3) - $7.49 (reg. price $14.99)

April 29nd - May 4 [DEAD]

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (PS3) (Bundle) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)
PixelJunk Racers (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $6.99)
PixelJunk Eden (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) -$4.99 (regular price $9.99)

April 22nd - April 29 [DEAD]

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons - $4.99 (reg. $9.99)

April 15th - April 22nd [DEAD]

WipEout HD (PS3) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)

April 8th - April 15tH [DEAD]

KILLZONE 2 DLC
Napalm & Cordite - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Thunder Pack - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Steel & Titanium $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC - $7.99 (regular price $11.99)

KILLZONE: Liberation (PSP) - $9.99 (regular price $15.99)

April 1st - April 8th [DEAD]

echochrome (PS3) on sale for $4.99
(original price $9.99)
echoshift (PSP) on sale for $7.49 (original price $14.99)

March 25th - April 1st [DEAD]

Gravity Crash (PS3) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)
Everyday Shooter (PS3/PSP) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eau']
On a bright note, you can order $10 PSN cards from Amazon with your credit, and use it directly in the PSN store.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's a good idea. Too late, though.

Pixeljunk Shooter. It is supposed to be a little slow to start but for $5, yippee!

[quote name='darknight88']No.

Also couldnt find the 3-in-1 pack....wtf is it? I only saw the 3 games being sold separately. And if i searched for the 3in1 pack, it said no content.[/QUOTE]

Goto the spring fever button on PSN store

[quote name='eau']Unfortunately, no. They didn't match any spring fever sale in the past weeks.

On a bright note, you can order $10 PSN cards from Amazon with your credit, and use it directly in the PSN store.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. You can't use gaming credit towards PSN cards tho... can you?

already have pj racers. picked up pj monsters, eden and shooter. also grabbed lbp street figher costume pack.

because of this sale, i officially have more psn games than ps3 games. 42 to 41.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I can't find the bundle either. I went to the Spring Fever part of the store and still nothing.[/QUOTE]

I think if you've purchased one of the 3 games in the bundle already, the 3-in-1 bundle won't show up anymore. Which makes sense because the bundle would be a whole penny more than if you purchased the other 2 separately.

To me, the worst of the lot is Eden. I just don't understand it. The rest are great (although I haven't had a chance to try Racers yet).

[quote name='gordojones88']I think if you've purchased one of the 3 games in the bundle already, the 3-in-1 bundle won't show up anymore. Which makes sense because the bundle would be a whole penny more than if you purchased the other 2 separately.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it. I own PJM Encore (regular game and add-on), and the 3-1 Bundle doesn't show up for me either.

I went ahead and bought Racers, Eden, and Shooter, and of the three so far, Shooter is quite fun.

[quote name='pureheat101']is there a way I can buy these games without my PS3? I won't have access to it for a couple days...[/QUOTE]

Can you buy it by logging into your PSn account on yoru comnputer? I think it may be possible.

[quote name='typical guy']To me, the worst of the lot is Eden. I just don't understand it. The rest are great (although I haven't had a chance to try Racers yet).[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried the others (although Racers looks awful), but I like Eden. It's abstract.

Damn it, I was waiting to get PJS, and I finally caved...literally 3-4 hours before this sale began. That's what I get for not following the forums regularly enough. :/
Oh well; in for the three-pack. 10 bucks for three games is just too good to pass up.

PJ shooter is awesome! I got it at $10 and do not regret it.

I am getting the 3 in 1 bundle, I hope these other pixel junk games are close to the same fun level as shooter.

Shooter is pretty good.

This is coming from someone who thinks a lot of the PSN exclusives are subpar.

Shatter is good too ;)

Grabbed Shooter, tried the demos for Eden and Racer and they didn't interest me. I'm also wondering if we'll have some new sales tuesday.

[quote name='Byakurai']Could someone confirm whether PJ Monsters is the regular or encore edition?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Encore is DLC, not an "edition".

I just have to say that PJ Shooter is awesome, so anyone who was thinking about it needs to get it. those water physics (even if you can even call it that) are amazing, the simplicity of it all, while still having to think is a nice change of pace. Its also really engaging..

plus check out the Wakeboarding HD demo, its actually pretty fun, something different..

[quote name='Lucian']FYI... The PixelJunk 3-in-1 Bundle has Racers, Eden and Monsters. Didn't see this answered yet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was just getting ready to ask about that. :)

[quote name='token2k6']I just have to say that PJ Shooter is awesome, so anyone who was thinking about it needs to get it. those water physics (even if you can even call it that) are amazing, the simplicity of it all, while still having to think is a nice change of pace. Its also really engaging..[/QUOTE]

Amen to that. PJ Shooter has got to be my favorite downloadable game to date. It is everything a PSN game should be. I couldn't stop playing it, at $5 it's a steal!

Puchased PixelJunk Shooter, the game looks to be a time killer. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase PSN games through a browser on a computer, instead of on the PS3 itself? My PS3 is temporarily dead but I'd like get some of these games while they are on sale.

[quote name='B.Stachman']Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase PSN games through a browser on a computer, instead of on the PS3 itself? My PS3 is temporarily dead but I'd like get some of these games while they are on sale.[/QUOTE]
The only way I know of is through Amazon, but they don't have these prices. I've searched the official PlayStation site previously and never found a way to do this there. Say what you want, but the Xbox Live Marketplace on xbox.com is a great convenience...

And just like backseatdog, I ended up buying all the pixeljunk games. Seems like such a deal for a few bucks a game.

[quote name='B.Stachman']Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase PSN games through a browser on a computer, instead of on the PS3 itself? My PS3 is temporarily dead but I'd like get some of these games while they are on sale.[/QUOTE]
I remember someone saying you could use Media Go. It says you can use it for PSP games, but it doesn't mention PS3 games. It seems likely to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got PJ Shooter and love it so far. Seems like it might be short though, hope they will add more levels later.
Own all the PJ games except Racer.

Only way is for someone like a [real] friend, log into your account in their PS3 and buy the game. The when you log back in your PS3 when you get it back, it will be in the download history. Hope this helps.

Will pick some of these up tonight. Loved the monsters demo. Racers is kind of like the old super sprint games. I didn't really like eden, but didn't get that far. Didn't see a demo for shooters, but will pick it up due to its rep.

feel dumb for saying this but a) if you didn't check the OP and only read latest posts b) don't follow PlayStation on Twitter or c) read the official PS blog; then don't forget that tonight is the last night to get this..as the PSN Store updates will now occur on Tuesday..time remains to be seen :roll: :lol:

We're in the same boat dude..was looking at Wipeout HD and now this..
Unlike with STEAM, it doesn't appear we can purchase a game, for console download, from a PC.

:censored: Sony

PS3 still under warranty- a firmware update renders the online multiplayer/PSN functionality on my unit dead. None of their forum suggestions have helped: not a full format, not by performing the update via USB through accessing the special menu- none of it has worked.

If I am without proof of purchase - obtained on craigslist NIB - is there zero chance for a work-around/remedy?

You can but I'm not sure if amazon is matching the sale. You buy the game from amazon. Get the code, login to your psn account through your web browser and input the code.

[quote name='latinsword']We're in the same boat dude..was looking at Wipeout HD and now this..
Unlike with STEAM, it doesn't appear we can purchase a game, for console download, from a PC.

:censored: Sony

PS3 still under warranty- a firmware update renders the online multiplayer/PSN functionality on my unit dead. None of their forum suggestions have helped: not a full format, not by performing the update via USB through accessing the special menu- none of it has worked.

If I am without proof of purchase - obtained on craigslist NIB - is there zero chance for a work-around/remedy?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='solarisv']You can but I'm not sure if amazon is matching the sale. You buy the game from amazon. Get the code, login to your psn account through your web browser and input the code.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't offer these sale prices.

bread's done
Back