PSN Store Cards Confirmed w/pic

My local gamestop let me but a card from them on Thursday 12/4.
I would check to see if they can sell them.

I know the guy who works there so I called ahead and he mentioned they couldn't sell them.
He emailed corporate and they told him he could. He called me back and I went and picked one up during my lunch break.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I forgot to post in this thread about it, but Target now carries the PSN Cards. I saw them there today.
[/QUOTE]

Strange, these have been in Targets around here for a couple of months now

picked up a couple at GS and they are scratch offs so they dont need activation and no need for a POS overhaul

[quote name='m_d_amore']picked up a couple at GS and they are scratch offs so they dont need activation and no need for a POS overhaul[/quote]
All the ones I have seen are scratch off codes, so I do not think that is the key.

Here is an updated retailer list:
7-Eleven
Barnes & Noblestores College Bookstores
Best Buy
Blockbuster
Circuit City
GameStop
Hastings Entertainment
Meijer Superstore
Movie Gallery / Hollywood Video
Pamida
PlayStation Metreon - San Francisco, CA
Radio Shack
Rite-Aid
Sam's Club
Speedway
Target
Toys 'R' Us
Wal-Mart

http://www.us.playstation.com/psncard/

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cross Circuit City off of the list. ;)[/QUOTE]I pretty much know that, but Sony listed them. I'm shocked they still gave CC the cards because pretty much everyone knew they would be closing.

Be leery of buying any cards as CC too, as I've heard some people have had problems with stored value style cards purchased during liquidation.

Do we have a list of retailers that are not charging tax on these? Purchases made in the PSN store with these cards are not taxed, so I'm pretty sure that the stores are supposed to charge it.

Got a question, so can you purchase stuff in the EU or JAP PSN Store using a PSN card purchased in the US? I assume you can't because of the exchange rate, but just wondering

[quote name='nbballard']Be leery of buying any cards as CC too, as I've heard some people have had problems with stored value style cards purchased during liquidation.

Do we have a list of retailers that are not charging tax on these? Purchases made in the PSN store with these cards are not taxed, so I'm pretty sure that the stores are supposed to charge it.[/quote]

I believe it's via state isn't it and not by store? Anyway I bought a card at a MO Best Buy today and was not charged tax. Only other time I bought a card was at an IL Target, but I had other items on the receipt so I don't know if I was charged tax or not on it.

I don't know for certain- i'll try to buy a card at best buy someday and see if they charge me. I know that the guy in my gameshare group buys his there, and they don't charge tax.

ya its work and useful me...tnx
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back