PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I bet you anything you are only seeing that price because you own Minecraft PS3.
I guess you're right. Didn't realize that it would show up that way though, no mention of it being a discount for PS3 owners (and yes I do own it for PS3, Vita, and PS4 [physical]).

What the fuck is wrong with PSN lately? Two in a row now (2 weeks ago and today) when I make a purchase on the website, I get an error message saying it's encountered an error. Now when I want to buy something, I have to do it through the console.
The web store has been glitchy for me, too. I haven't gotten any errors during checkout, but when I "bought" October's free PS+ games, they still showed as unpurchased on the site and didn't show up in my download list on the web store (and when I tried to buy them again, it gave me an error saying something like "you are not entitled to buy this game" or something).

However, they show as purchased and are in my download lists on my ps3 and vita, so the transaction did go through. It just seems to be something oddly glitchy with the web store (not sure how my account could have different download lists on the web store and consoles, but so be it).

I "bought" the November PS+ games through the web store, and everything went fine and was normal. So it seems to just be that one purchase that glitched out on the web store for some reason.

Anyone know if you still have to do the whole cross save thing to transfer your things from the ps3 version of both Borderlands to the ps4 version? Got the Handsome Collection but I got pretty far on the ps3. Don't know if it got fixed with a patch to do it automatically or something.
I didn't mess around with it too much, but I recently got the HJC and started BL2 and I don't recall seeing something to transfer my save from the PS3, but I did notice I still had all my Shift Keys and I had a ton of BadAss points. I'll have to look into again later.

I don't mind playing through both completely because I want the trophies, although it was nice to see how my GTA Online trophies from PS3 automatically popped when I transferred my character on PS4.

Anyone know if you still have to do the whole cross save thing to transfer your things from the ps3 version of both Borderlands to the ps4 version? Got the Handsome Collection but I got pretty far on the ps3. Don't know if it got fixed with a patch to do it automatically or something.
Yes you do.

Minecraft PS4 Edition is listed as a Permanent Price Drop at the moment, though the price hasn't changed yet like most everything else I'm seeing.

They updated the PS3 versions to add a Cross Save feature there where you have to upload your characters that you can download in the PS4 versions to continue from where you left off.

i swear to god sony needs learn how update store in 10 minutes i mean xbox live has all there sales up with price changes prompto on time same time every damn week sony cant do so jesus christ.

whats worst is vga awards sale is probly weekend only sale yanked it now we all know we r getting i dream of pony games this weeks weekly sales.

god  psn flash sale sucked major balls also

Yeah. Same as upgrading a PS3. One big enough to backup the current drive... one for the actual upgrade and then recover from the backup.

On PS3 I had to download firmware ... same has to be done with PS4... there are instructions on one of sony's websites...

Here:

https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Upgrade-PS4-HDD/
One thing to note, as it seems to be a common mistake, make sure you're downloading the full PS4 firmware and not just the update. It will be the link under the "Download Now" button on the page the guide links to.

"The Game Awards Sale" is now listed as "Disney Day Sale"

Makes a lot more sense with the games showing up in all deals.
Sigh of relief....

When I looked at that list I was wondering how is this a Game Awards sale?

That said MS is supposed to be having a Game Awards sale later this week so error in the title makes me think Sony is as well. Guess maybe a mini Flash sale.

Initial prices are live.. every game in the sale is marked 75% off.  IF there are PS+ prices to come, might want to wait to find out.

I'm sort of dumbfounded that a week after selling a ton of new PS4's with the Black Friday sale, they opt to run a sale that is 90% PS3.

To the wasteland I shall go!

This month's PS+ games:

:ps3: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

:vita: Freedom Wars

:ps4: Gauntlet: Slayer Edition

:ps4: King's Quest Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember

:vita: Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

:ps3: SSX

Disney Day Sale: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/disney-day-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-DISNEYDAYSALEG

Here's the preliminary list of what's on sale this week:

Bedlam: The Game by Christopher Brookmyre - PS4 - $12.99 - 35% Off

Bolt - PS3 - $3.75 - 75% Off
Cars 2: The Video Game - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Citizens of Earth - PS4 - $4.95 - 67% Off - Ends 12/15
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - PS4 - $14.99 - 50% Off 
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - PS3 - $14.99 - 50% Off
Disney Pixar A Bug's Life - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney Pixar Brave - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Disney Pixar Monsters, Inc. Scream Team - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney Pixar Toy Story 2 - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney Pixar Toy Story Racer - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney's The Emperor's New Groove - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney's Hercules - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney's Lilo & Stitch - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney's The Little Mermaid II - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney's Peter Pan: Return to Never Land - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 75% Off
Disney Universe - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off

Draw Slasher - Vita - $5.39 - 10% Off - Ends 1/5/16

Draw Slasher Bundle - Vita - $1.50 - 75% Off - Ends 1/5/16
Draw Slasher & Run Like Hell! Bundle - Vita - $2.00 - 75% Off - Ends 1/5/16
Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight - Flurry - PS4 - $2.50 - 50% Off
Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight - Flurry - PS3 - $2.50 - 50% Off
JellyCar 2 - PS3/PSP - $0.75 - 75% Off
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - PS4 - $9.85 - 42% Off - Ends 1/12/16
The Last Tinker PS4 Dynamic Theme - PS4 - $2.00 - 50% Off - Ends 1/12/16
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game - PSP - $2.50 - 75% Off
Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Q*Bert: Rebooted Dynamic PS4 Theme - PS4 - $2.00 - 50% Off - Ends 1/12/16
Run Like Hell! - Vita - $4.49 - 10% Off - Ends 1/5/16
Run Like Hell! Treasure Bundle - Vita - $1.25 - 75% Off - Ends 1/5/16
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - PSP - $14.99 - 25% Off
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin - PSP - $14.99 - 25% Off
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - PSP - $14.99 - 25% Off
Split/Second - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Split/Second - PSP - $5.00 - 75% Off
Toy Story 3: The Video Game - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Toy Story Mania - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Tron: Evolution - PSP - $5.00 - 75% Off
War Thunder - Shielded T-34E Advanced Pack - $15.59 - 40% Off
War Thunder - Tank Destroyers Advanced Pack - $17.99 - 40% Off
War Thunder - Tracks of Victory - $41.99 - 40% Off
War Thunder - Ultra Advanced Pack - $47.99 - 40% Off
War Thunder - Wings of Victory - $59.99 - 40% Off
Zeno Clash 2 - PS3 - $3.00 - 80% Off

PS+:

Bedlam: The Game by Christopher Brookmyre - PS4 - $10.99 - 45% Off

Draw Slasher - Vita - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 1/5/16

The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - PS4 - $6.96 - 59% Off - Ends 1/12/16
The Last Tinker PS4 Dynamic Theme - PS4 - $2.00 - 50% Off - Ends 1/12/16
Q*Bert: Rebooted Dynamic PS4 Theme - PS4 - $1.00 - 75% Off - Ends 1/12/16
Run Like Hell! - Vita - $2.49 - 10% Off - Ends 1/5/16
Run Like Hell! Avatars Bundle - PS3 - $1.00 - 50% Off

Freebies for this week:

PS4 Demos
Kung Fun Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends

PS3 Demos
Kung Fun Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends

PS4 Add-ons
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends - Character Li - Free
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends - Character Master Chicken - Free
Sharefactory - Top Ten Theme - Free

PS3 Add-ons
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends - Character Li - Free
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends - Character Master Chicken - Free

Vita Add-ons
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 - Samurai News 23 - Free

Themes
Tearaway Unfolded The Gopher Show Dynamic Theme - PS4 - Free

Apps
DramaFever - PS3 - Free

How long ago was The Game Awards announced?   Weird how Spike isn't airing it this time around.

Definitely some titles in the Disney Day portion I'm interested in - particularly Hercules, Peter Pan, and The Little Mermaid II. 

How long ago was The Game Awards announced? Weird how Spike isn't airing it this time around.

Definitely some titles in the Disney Day portion I'm interested in - particularly Hercules, Peter Pan, and The Little Mermaid II.
A while ago. Spike hasn't been a part of it for a few years, as this has been a Geoff Keighley production for the past two years. It will be streamed on everything.

Any feedback on those PS1 Disney games?  Those are about all I'd consider (outside of maybe Split/Second) this week.   I know during the NES/SNES/Genesis days the Disney stuff was mostly all excellent... just not sure when it flipped from mostly great to mostly garbage with the occasional great game.

Not passing up Toy Story 3 again!
This is like the best kids video game ever. If you have a 4 or 5 year old or so they'll love it. It's got some technical issues like frame rate and such but it's a really fun game overall with quite a bit to do.

$5 for it is an absolute steal.

Any feedback on those PS1 Disney games? Those are about all I'd consider (outside of maybe Split/Second) this week. I know during the NES/SNES/Genesis days the Disney stuff was mostly all excellent... just not sure when it flipped from mostly great to mostly garbage with the occasional great game.
i'd pass one those psone disney games. none were memorable and are mostly dumpster bin. they age terribly.

disappointed none of the kingdom hearts are not the list.

Weird old PS+ Specials sale ad appearing next to the new releases:

80a2ea36d5740fe9cbab67af3f108b849a0f177c-1112094.jpg

This is like the best kids video game ever. If you have a 4 or 5 year old or so they'll love it. It's got some technical issues like frame rate and such but it's a really fun game overall with quite a bit to do.

$5 for it is an absolute steal.
Yeah that game is really good. Isn't the toy box in this game where the whole Disney Infinity idea actually came from?

Looked up some videos of those Disney NES/SNES/Genesis games and man they will go very well with the Vita collection

I don't know if this has already been posted, sorry, but Axiom Verge will be back on sale later this week.

https://twitter.com/Dan_Adelman/status/671430133455147008

Bought Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon on the xbox store last night. Had a feeling it be free at some point for one of the game consoles but not a little after I bought it. Oh well, double the trophies/achievements.

We know there's a sale for The Game Awards, but at least we know one of the games. Here's the full Nominee list to see what's likely to be on sale.
Probably won't have many fans in this thread, but Ori better damn well win Indie GoTY. Honestly would have put it in the nominees for overall GoTY.

Thanks for response, greatly appreciated. I think you may have convinced me to give it a shot. I bought BF4 for the PS4 launch, but it was a disaster at that time & I pretty much gave up on it right away rather than bang my head against a wall in frustration. I've been looking forward to getting back into it over the past year or so once it became clear they fixed it & figured if/when I did I'd need to get the Premium version. This looks to be the right combo deal to bring the price point in line with something I can stomach. It's good to know the servers are still populated. I'm guessing it's going to be rough on a noob like me at first, but I'm not too worried about it...the k/d ratio takes care of itself if you have enough time to play here & there & gradually learn the maps. I'm going to suck hard at first but it should still be fun. lol Thanks for the info!
online is great. yeah, all patched up too.

Single player is still broke mind you
True. I'm on like mission 3 (who plays BF SP anyway, i've never finished one before i get MP addicted) and have fallen through boats and other fun glitches. but whatever, the MP is solid now from all accounts

One small note that if you have P.T, and want to keep it, that the backup hard drive option is the only way to do so since its no longer downloadable.
I believe someone came up with a way, assuming you had purchased it previously, to 'trick' your ps4 into having it. i don't remember specifics --- it may have started with a full wipe of your ps4 and adding the file (somehow? usb?) as you rebuilt. google would be your friend if interested; i remember considering it and thinking it was too much work, but if you're installing a new harddrive anyway it's worth looking into.

i think this is it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/silenthill/comments/3oz1jq/working_method_to_get_pt_demo_installed_on_your/

again, you need to 'own' it for this to work.

I totally recommend Disney Universe at $5. I like it better than Disney Infinity, and Toy Story 3 has the original Toy Box mode, that gave them the inspiration for Disney Infinity, so I recommend picking those up.

Trying to decide if I should activate KQ episode 1 or not. Seems like the complete collection contains an epilogue that you don't get if you get episode 1 and then the 2-5 season pass. And my guess is that you might not be able to buy the complete collection if you already own episode 1, thus not being able to ever get the epilogue. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back