PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Murasaki Baby makes me sad. The art looks so cool, but I would not enjoy the game even a little.
Ya...I actually bought it when it came out. It's one of the coolest looking games on the vita, and some of the puzzles are actually pretty clever and interesting, but the touch screen controls are so annoying it kind of ruins the experience (especially when you're constantly accidentally doing things you don't want to do by tapping the back screen...or have to use two fingers on the front screen while trying to see around your fingers so you can actually tell what you're doing). In the end, I still enjoyed it somewhat, but I was glad it was only 2 or 3 hours long.

So they are. They announced they were shutting them down in May 2013 but I guess people complained and they left them up.

"At that time, Atlus backpedaled and decided to keep the servers running, but it didn’t provide a new shut-off date. This announcement ensures the servers will continue to run into the foreseeable future."
They actually made a deal in May 2012 to keep them up indefinitely:

ATLUS, the video game brand of Index Digital Media, Inc., today announced an extension of the North American online servers for Demon's Souls™ for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the "Greatest Hits" hardcore multiplayer action RPG hailed as GameSpot's 2009 Game of the Year. Originally scheduled to be shut down at the end of the final hour of May 31, 2012, the servers will now continue to operate for the foreseeable future.

"We're incredibly excited to be able to announce that the Demon's Souls online experience will persist for a while longer," stated Tim Pivnicny, Vice President of Marketing and Sales. "While it originally seemed as though it would be unfeasible for us to continue to sustain the servers, a number of developments have made it possible for us to continue to invest in and support our fans as they have continued to invest in and support us and Demon's Souls. For all the gamers who have yet to discover the game's amazing online experience, we're happy to say you can still log on and find out why Demon's Souls is still regarded by many as one of the finest games of all time."

ATLUS did not rule out the possibility of future extensions of the North American servers, provided user activity and interest remain constant.

Here's the preliminary list of the PS+ offerings for this week:

Deals
Chariot - PS3 - $10.49 - 30% Off
Draw Slasher - Vita - $1.50 - 75% Off
Grim Fandango Remastered - PS4/Vita - $10.49 - 30% Off - Cross Buy
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - Character Pack - $1.79 - 40% Off

Games
Ether One - PS4 - 3.3 GB
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - PS4 - 755 MB
Hohokum - PS4/PS3/Vita - 2.7 GB
Murasaki Baby - Vita - 285 MB
Race The Sun - PS4/PS3/Vita - 132 MB
The Unfinished Swan - PS4/PS3/Vita - 1.3 GB

Here's the link to the NBA 2K15 VC sale:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/nba-2k15-vc-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-NBA2K15VCSALE

Seems like there will be a sale on Season Three bundles for Pinball Arcade on PS4, but the prices haven't updated yet.

Saw TUS was 100% off. Any chance it's a glitch that'll end with the game being free after PS+ is expired?
Did you buy it previously? The PS4/Vita versions are free via Cross Buy for those that owned the PS3 version. Otherwise, all three versions are free for PS+ for this month.

Grim Fandango is another great cross buy if you have a Vita and like point and click adventure games. The story is still top notch. I'll definitely be interested in the Pinball Arcade sale if it materializes.

Sweet.  This is the perfect week for me.  PS+ freebies and sales on stuff I'm not interested in.  Hopefully we won't get a big flash sale this weekend.

NOT sure if it matters but I noticed on the PS+ GAMES that it allowed me to add all of the versions to my cart earlier and buy them.  Where as typically cross buy stuff will say the game isn't an eligible purchase when you only need to get one version.  So definitely check your account out and make sure all versions were grabbed.

Sweet. This is the perfect week for me. PS+ freebies and sales on stuff I'm not interested in. Hopefully we won't get a big flash sale this weekend.

NOT sure if it matters but I noticed on the PS+ GAMES that it allowed me to add all of the versions to my cart earlier and buy them. Where as typically cross buy stuff will say the game isn't an eligible purchase when you only need to get one version. So definitely check your account out and make sure all versions were grabbed.
I noticed this as well - so added them all.

Sweet. This is the perfect week for me. PS+ freebies and sales on stuff I'm not interested in. Hopefully we won't get a big flash sale this weekend.

NOT sure if it matters but I noticed on the PS+ GAMES that it allowed me to add all of the versions to my cart earlier and buy them. Where as typically cross buy stuff will say the game isn't an eligible purchase when you only need to get one version. So definitely check your account out and make sure all versions were grabbed.
On my phone it wouldnt let me, and purchased all versions of each game :p

I have never played the original Grim Fandango but I have heard nothing but amazing things about the game, would taking the dive for 10.50 be advised?

I have never played the original Grim Fandango but I have heard nothing but amazing things about the game, would taking the dive for 10.50 be advised?
Depends on if you like old school point and click style adventure games. It's just about as good as any of them but if you can't stand those to actually play it you won't get to experience the things that make it great.

Depends on if you like old school point and click style adventure games. It's just about as good as any of them but if you can't stand those to actually play it you won't get to experience the things that make it great.
I have a feeling Grim Fandango Remastered will be a Plus title before the end of the year.

They can't seriously count a sports game microtransaction currency as a store wide sale category, can they?

Maybe I'll grab Grim Fandango

Did you buy it previously? The PS4/Vita versions are free via Cross Buy for those that owned the PS3 version. Otherwise, all three versions are free for PS+ for this month.
Nope. Looked at all the games that were free with PS+ and that was the only game that said up to 100% off instead of free.

mz8sCOv.png

person who posted arkham premium edition glitch i grabbed game for 30 bux it did go thru if sony revokes it im gonna be pissed i better get my money back i used psn credit i got email saying confirmed purchase lol what steal.

best cag snag of year

i hope to god it odnt get revoked

all sales r final on psn sony should honour there mistake on there end period

cfranchise so u got in on glitch also great let pray it holds up cross your cag fingers pray to norse men gods

all hail dovahkin may your mighty dragonborn hands bless this steal lol

I'm fine with nothing to buy for now. I spent at least $40 on the Golden Week sale with zero effort. Good games but I can use a break.

Argh...when are some of these season passes from last year gonna have a sale? Looking at Alien: Isolation, Shadow of Mordor and The Evil Within specifically...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back