PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, me and Munky finally beat Dead Nation last night on normal mode.  That game is really fucking blah and boring, I'm surprised some of you like it so much.  

Just realized regular Peggle 2 is only $4.80 rather than the other $14.99 bundle everything version. $4.80 seems fair but I think I'll just play Peggle Blast on my Android phone for free.  

So I just realized that I'm getting trophies for Pier Solar while playing Geometry Wars. What's the fix for this again? Download the game again? And I'm wondering if I should just keep playing it until I get that glitched trophy for Pier Solar and cheat my way to the platinum.

So I just realized that I'm getting trophies for Pier Solar while playing Geometry Wars. What's the fix for this again? Download the game again? And I'm wondering if I should just keep playing it until I get that glitched trophy for Pier Solar and cheat my way to the platinum.
redownload them one at a time, or rebuild database should work. Rebuilding database for me only took a couple mins, even though the system warns you it will take hours.

That and play Pier Solar and get that pesky co-op trophy out of the way.

You're such a filthy cheater. I don't even know how you can sleep at night.

At least you guys finished Dead Nation.  Chewy and I havent beaten it and we started 3 months ago.  I think thats because he also doesnt really like it.  But the main reason is that we are both old and dont play enough/have other things to do.

Is it bad that I want to buy a couple hidden object games? I want Mountain Crime, but not for $7.50 dammit!
No way man, I'm eternally hoping for a deep discount on Mountain Crime, Voodoo Chronicles, Forest Legends and whatever else there is. Bought Sacra Terra for $3? a few months ago and in true CAG fashion haven't even started it yet. If needing a Highlights for Children fix now and then is wrong, I don't want to be right!

Cool, my Geometry Wars is fixed and I can see the leaderboards now. There's a good mix of everyone in top spots on these boards so that's cool.

What drone do you guys like to use? I'm big on this collector one right now.

Cool, my Geometry Wars is fixed and I can see the leaderboards now. There's a good mix of everyone in top spots on these boards so that's cool.

What drone do you guys like to use? I'm big on this collector one right now.
Collector is life. Very rarely will I use extra fire power or sniper and don't bother with Defender whenever you unlock it.

I usually go Collector/Turret as does Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way man, I'm eternally hoping for a deep discount on Mountain Crime, Voodoo Chronicles, Forest Legends and whatever else there is. Bought Sacra Terra for $3? a few months ago and in true CAG fashion haven't even started it yet. If needing a Highlights for Children fix now and then is wrong, I don't want to be right!
If only they would make a Goofus and Gallant game.

Who do I have to blow to land on the million dollar spot on the fucking Wheel?
In the regular game or the bonus round after getting it in the regular game?

If you need the former, just cheese it. Play 2 player and if the second player doesn't do a shitty spin just pick letters like Z. Same for you if you didn't land on the 1 million. It will give you a lot of chances that way.

In the regular game or the bonus round after getting it in the regular game?

If you need the former, just cheese it. Play 2 player and if the second player doesn't do a shitty spin just pick letters like Z. Same for you if you didn't land on the 1 million. It will give you a lot of chances that way.
The first one. I've been doing it that way. I've landed on the Bankrupt on either side of the $1m several times, but can't hit it exactly.

Supposedly this is from a Pinball Arcade support email:

Since we have a limited amount of Trophies we can release, we're examining our options for Trophies. Right now it looks like we'll release a batch of trophies for Season 2 and Season 3 once they're entirely released on PS4."
Of all the cocked up Sony policies of the last 8 years this is the one that just drives me insane with how completely I do not understand it. You do know that the trophies aren't made of actual silver, gold and platinum right Sony? There's no need to ration them out like a miser for a game which, since its inception, has been advertised as a set of core tables with additional ones and whole seasons to be added later.

I can kind of get behind there being some limit on dlc trophies generally, so that crap like Spare Parts (which already has an inexplicable platinum!) doesn't lard up on 50+ extra trophies constantly. But for products like Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball, DC Universe Online, FF14, and anything else that is basically a hub for clear and obvious future expansion, it's idiotic to impose a system-wide cap on such things.

Let my trophies go, Sony!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you're boss ordered a beer of course you can order one. As the boss in my department I always make sure to order first on stuff like that so the rest of my team knows what to expect.

I obviously don't order alcohol though.
Don't you make them share 2 to one soda and use coupons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back