PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And having lived on both coasts and on a Great Lake, I can say definitively that Lake Michigan has beaches.  That thing is fucking huge.  It has waves and everything, and feels no different than an ocean from that perspective.

But no beaches were better than the ones in San Diego.

Oh, and in L.A. the chicks would sunbathe topless all the time to show off their fake boobies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I forgot to use the $10 off coupon on Feefer 16 so I had to return and rebuy. How long does it usually take t get your reward certs you spent back?

Damn I forgot to use the $10 off coupon on Feefer 16 so I had to return and rebuy. How long does it usually take t get your reward certs you spent back?
14 days + however many days it takes me to get around to calling cs and spending an hour and a half on the phone with someone who cares less about me than a Saudi prince.

First impression of Until Dawn: I still hate teenagers.
Ha, all those guys are in their 30s. They're a bunch of Dylan McKays. But the women actors are mid-to-early 20s I think. I love the actress who plays the super bitchy blonde.

Anyone ever seen The Break Up with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn? Munky just reminded me about it, i remember really liking it when I saw it.

Velo and Gator: haven't you guys ever been to bachelor parties? That's how I always get dragged to strip clubs.
All my college friends kind of separated all over the country. Only 1 got married reasonably close to after college. His wedding was near where we grew up and the closest strip club to where he got married would have been about an hour drive to Tallacrappy.

I have been back to my hometown maybe once or twice in the last 10 years, so I do not even keep up with my HS friends. If any of them got married, they probably would not even know how to contact me. If they did, I probably wouldnt bother going to the wedding. If I did, it would be more than an hour drive to a strip club from there.

ETA: At this point they would be 40 and getting married. If they have to have a bachelor party at a strip club at that point it would be pretty damn sad.

ETA: At this point they would be 40 and getting married. If they have to have a bachelor party at a strip club at that point it would be pretty damn sad.
Oh, you never hold the bachelor party at the strip club. You just always end up there somehow at the end of the evening.

Or someone ends up "ordering in." It always seems perfectly logical at the time.

Funny story: I used to have a buddy in L.A. who bounced for a strip club. He couldn't stand the place. Whenever one of our friends would want to go, he'd offer to give them the same experience by kicking them in the nuts and stealing their wallet.

It's refreshing to play a rhythm game like IA/VT that's actually difficult to plat and not annoying/grindy like Project Diva.

The last bachelor party I went to was pretty funny. A friend ordered a stripper to his house for the party. The stripper shows up and my friend says you're not the girl we ordered but it was just the pic was way outdated. After she arrived the bodyguard says she isn't going to dance if the cash isn't raining. The people that didn't have money had to leave the room. Well they went to the backyard and partied while the blinds were opened all around the house so everyone could see. So she starts dancing and another friend throws 2 handfuls of dollars and the girl was loving it. My other friend picks up all the cash off the floor and says I'm going to make it rain $20 bills. Well after he recycled the money she yells out that it makes her so horny. The bodyguard that showed up with her saw the recycling of cash happening and yelled at our friend. After dancing the stripper thought she made way more money and asked where the $20 bills are at. The bodyguard said they fooled you and then she did just private dances. The stripper had these giant star tattoos over her nipples and they were scarred up. :puke:

Glad you like the game and yeah those 10 star levels are so crazy my fingers can't move that fast.
No kidding. I'm not sure if you touched Step Up Play yet, but there's one level among the Hard levels that was just insane: Each note vanishes a beat or two before reaching you, so you have to gauge when to hit the button, and you have to finish with at least a C-rank...on an already pretty difficult song.

No kidding. I'm not sure if you touched Step Up Play yet, but there's one level among the Hard levels that was just insane: Each note vanishes a beat or two before reaching you, so you have to gauge when to hit the button, and you have to finish with at least a C-rank...on an already pretty difficult song.
I only played a little bit of Step Up Play and I'm not looking forward to that song.

It was probably just the lack of a good collectible guide (and it looks like a German guy has one almost finished now), but the PS4 version of Tearaway seemed much more tedious than the Vita version when all was said and done.  The wayward gopher missions were a PITA.  Much worse than the few acing a level type things from before IMO.

Oh, you never hold the bachelor party at the strip club. You just always end up there somehow at the end of the evening.
Exactly.

For one of my buddies bachelor parties, we ended up at a seedy strip club in Charleston. Another buddy's wife tagged along; she was a 10 back then, but one of those jealous, insecure 10s. She was drunk, and ended up getting a lap dance; which was already hot. It got even hotter when the stripper pulled her up on stage, and the next thing you know the two of them are going full girl-on-girl on stage. Her husband was chilling with a, "Yup, I'm going home with that you sorry fuck s!" look on his face.

Exactly.

For one of my buddies bachelor parties, we ended up at a seedy strip club in Charleston. Another buddy's wife tagged along; she was a 10 back then, but one of those jealous, insecure 10s. She was drunk, and ended up getting a lap dance; which was already hot. It got even hotter when the stripper pulled her up on stage, and the next thing you know the two of them are going full girl-on-girl on stage. Her husband was chilling with a, "Yup, I'm going home with that you sorry fuck s!" look on his face.
now-kiss.jpg

Thanks Kilik, AgentSage and Velo with the assist on Borderlands TPS on PS4.  

Got the plat with that trophy.  Haven't finished the two DLCs but think I need a break from it for a bit.

Think I am going to play some Payday 2 next.

Late, but the strip clubs here are full nude w/ alcohol as long as it's within city limits.  Anything in the county is topless with pasties w/ alcohol as well.  Pasties are a waste of time.  

The reviews for Soma are pretty solid. Would probably get if it wasn't $30.
Yeah I watched a twitch stream of it last night and the whole sci fi plot is really intriguing.

#lame4tropheez

Master Reboot is gutter trash though. Anyone who ever plays through it should only be doing it as a trophy whoring effort, so playing in Welsh isn't really that big of a deal even if it is an idiotic trophy.
fuck you I liked the game.

I hate to be critical of other sites (no I don't, I love it) but this site makes me look like one of those brainless indie haters.

http://www.ps4blog.net/category/ps4-reviews/

They love EVERYTHING!!!
Flipping through a few pages, it seems their score average is like 8.5.

We took a school bus 45 minutes to a strip club called Cruisin' Chubbies at the end of my brother's bachelor party. I ended up getting in the pants of some chick that was in there while we watched the dancers.

#TrueStory

Think I am going to play some Payday 2 next.
I am officially giving up on the other group I was playing with. So if you Pancakes, Cainiac, or others want to play it just let me know. Unfortunately, I really mainly just have Deathwish missions and some of the crazy stealth shit to go at this point for trophies, but we can play for fun too.

I am officially giving up on the other group I was playing with. So if you Pancakes, Cainiac, or others want to play it just let me know. Unfortunately, I really mainly just have Deathwish missions and some of the crazy stealth shit to go at this point for trophies, but we can play for fun too.
Yeah, let me know when. I probably won't be actively looking to play myself for a bit but if you need another at some point I'll likely hop on to help. I'm 60 hours in to MGS and only at 30 some percent, still slowly working my way through Sunset Overdrive, and Tony Hawk/Persona Dancing All Night next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back