PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fraud protection is nice and all, but sometimes they get a little too protective. my card is frozen cause of "suspicious" activity. only thing that could qualify is the 36.xx i spent on amazon yesterday. every other purchase for the last 2 weeks has been from walmart.

October PS plus

TLoU PS3 and Super Meat Boy....

post-60952-0-59869500-1442955525.jpeg

fraud protection is nice and all, but sometimes they get a little too protective. my card is frozen cause of "suspicious" activity. only thing that could qualify is the 36.xx i spent on amazon yesterday. every other purchase for the last 2 weeks has been from walmart.
They probably assume people who shop on Amazon wouldnt shop at Wal-Mart and vice versa.

My first GF rental was Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS. I dunno if they've gotten easier or if I've gotten better at platformers since I was a child, but it only took a few hours to run through the game. It'll be mailed back tomorrow so (hopefully) Dancing All Night can be shipped next week. Hopefully it's at least close to as fun as IA/VT.  :D/

Looks like Prima accidentally leaked (again) FFXII HD with a strategy guide box set for FFX, X-2, and XII. 

http://www.primagames.com/games/final-fantasy-box-set-2/feature/first-look-final-fantasy-x-x-2-xii-box-set

ff_boxset2_product_shot.jpg

Edit: NM, looks like the source (http://www.japanator.com/final-fantasy-xii-hd-remake-all-but-confirmed-by-strategy-guides-34297.phtml) is just too lazy to fact check. Prima also put out an recent box set with FF7-9 guides as well. The Prima page even mentions that the FFXII screenshots are taken from the PS2 version. I really need to start double-checking this stuff before I share; too many of these sites are just making no attempt to portray themselves as reliable.  :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Until Dawn is pretty great so far; I'm finding collectibles at a somewhat steady pace and I think I like how I don't know if I'm doing that well. I haven't gotten a single trophy yet after playing for 2-ish hours.

I was all set to preorder that, but now that it's available, I'm hesitant. Probably because I haven't played anything on Wii U for almost a year.
It would have probably been the cheapest way for me to get a Yarn Yoshi ($48 with GCU, trade in/resell game for maybe $35) but it's too late, none of the stores around me have it any more.

It would have probably been the cheapest way for me to get a Yarn Yoshi ($48 with GCU, trade in/resell game for maybe $35) but it's too late, none of the stores around me have it any more.
I didn't notice that it was unavailable for shipping; one of my local stores was still available as a pickup option, so I bit the bullet and preordered.

Going to just Zanmato the remaining Dark Aeons and Penance/Nemesis, so I can fill the sphere grid with magic defense to cut down on grinding.

Then I'll do the side stuff in Yakuza 3, try Dark Souls II again, then plow through FFX-2 and Lightning Returns. Then it's Star Ocean time!

I clearly hate myself.

[quote name="simmias" post="12933896" timestamp="1443007234"]
Jeee-zus. WTF horror show was that video? She has always had nice boobies, though.[/quote]
Looks like her marriage to Marilyn Manson wasn't all a waste then.

I need to get to Yakuza 3 soonish. How has it aged? The only one I've played so far is Dead Souls, which came out just after Yakuza 4, and it was a bit rough graphically but still great content wise.

Also: Rose McGowan has quit acting and turned to music. Here's a really really weird music video she put out. NSFW for boobies:

http://www.newnownext.com/rose-mcgowan-quits-acting-for-music-releases-eerie-video-for-first-single-rm486-nsfw/09/2015/
i played it in 2011, so I suppose I'll kind of be revisiting the game, myself. I enjoyed the game much more than I anticipated I did going into it. Even four years ago, though, I recall it being a bit behind the curve graphically.

i played it in 2011, so I suppose I'll kind of be revisiting the game, myself. I enjoyed the game much more than I anticipated I did going into it. Even four years ago, though, I recall it being a bit behind the curve graphically.
Yeah, Yakuza: Dead Souls didn't even look as good as Infamous 1, IIRC, even though it came out 3 years later.

Hey Zimm or anyone else.

Kilik and I might run through the four person co-op mission on Borderlands TPS on PS3.  Around 8pm NY time tonight if you are interested.  One of the few co-op related trophies in TPS. 

If you have a  friend and you both have two controllers you can do without 4 real people.

Even if you haven't started you could join us.

I am officially giving up on the other group I was playing with. So if you Pancakes, Cainiac, or others want to play it just let me know. Unfortunately, I really mainly just have Deathwish missions and some of the crazy stealth shit to go at this point for trophies, but we can play for fun too.
I will probably start tomorrow or Friday. Playing with a friend but always feel free to jump in. I think he has played some on PS3 maybe not sure. I haven't played at all yet.

As hard as it was to tell what was going on with Viking Zombies, its even harder to see when you have 4 characters fighting in Dragon's Crown.  I havent unlocked multiplayer yet but the AI teammates cast spells that take up the whole screen and I cant tell what I am doing.

Having said that Dragon's Crown is pretty awesome to look at and still infinitely more fun to play since, you know, it works!

dragon's crown is sweet, I really liked it.  it's definitely hard to tell what's going on and where you are sometimes though.  they tried to make it better with the patches and eventually you get used to looking for the little marker at the bottom of the screen but that part still sucks.

I'm looking forward to giving Odin Sphere HD a try, mostly because it has a single vertical plain rather than the up and down movement of Dragon's Crown. I've never played a sidescroller with that that 3rd dimension that wasn't completely worthless as far as the relative space of the characters and enemies on screen. It's such an awkward design approach, IMO.

Muramasa Rebirth didn't have depth but it was still frustrating to play due to the way enemies would wander off a locked screen and leave you unable to move until they came back, though. Not sure of OS has that same issue or if battles are more free-roaming rather than forcing you into a small combat area until all the enemies are dead.

Free trophies  Free dlc

minecraft ps3 has new trophies with 3 expansions.

Hey Zimm or anyone else.

Kilik and I might run through the four person co-op mission on Borderlands TPS on PS3. Around 8pm NY time tonight if you are interested. One of the few co-op related trophies in TPS.

If you have a friend and you both have two controllers you can do without 4 real people.

I actually have it on ps3 so I can help on the 4 co-op missions too. I just need to download it.

You guys will probably have to carry me though as I'm pretty sure I'm not even level 20.

Oh and Payday 2 I'm also down for.

they're not really free if I have to play minecraft though, are they.
Minecraft is fun when you play it with some friends.

The trophies they added to the PS3 one are just the ones that were on the Vita and PS4 version but not on PS3. It makes them all have 51 trophies, but the PS3 version is now worth the most trophy points since it was not capped at the usual platinum list amount with the DLC.

I'd probably buy that at that price regardless of the suckiness of the ports.
I do not think it was a bad port. The Vita just sucks for the 2 later games due to lack of control options. Nobody should want to play Jak 2 ever anyway, but it was worse for Vita with L2, L3, R2, and R3. Jak 3 was a decent enough game, but the lack of those controls ruined it for Vita.

I do not think it was a bad port. The Vita just sucks for the 2 later games due to lack of control options. Nobody should want to play Jak 2 ever anyway, but it was worse for Vita with L2, L3, R2, and R3. Jak 3 was a decent enough game, but the lack of those controls ruined it for Vita.
It doesn't matter at this point anyway--Brickseek says 0% of all Targets still have the Vita version available. I don't think that's entirely true considering my local Target had a single copy that rang up for $29.99 when I checked over the weekend, but oh well.

Hey Zimm or anyone else.

Kilik and I might run through the four person co-op mission on Borderlands TPS on PS3. Around 8pm NY time tonight if you are interested. One of the few co-op related trophies in TPS.

If you have a friend and you both have two controllers you can do without 4 real people.

Sorry l only have BL 1 & 2. But I suppose y'all are done with those on PS3.

I actually have it on ps3 so I can help on the 4 co-op missions too. I just need to download it.

You guys will probably have to carry me though as I'm pretty sure I'm not even level 20.

Oh and Payday 2 I'm also down for.
Yeah join us tonight if you can for TPS then. We are doing it on my playthrough so the enemies are like level 30 something. I can breeze through it though no big deal. Not sure if you are on my friends list if not send me an invite.

Also cool on Payday 2.

Yeah they really ruined Jak by going to more action (and that god awful driving everywhere) for the second one. I really liked the first. The third was okay but still couldnt capture the fun of the original platformer. I guess they were trying to keep up with Insomniac but they couldnt and shouldnt have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back