PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all the levels in a world in order.

As cro pointed out during my stream, to beat a level you have to no-death it. So doing them independently wouldn't really be a significant accomplishment at all.
That isn't entirely true--you could finish Levels 15-20 of a world then do Levels 1-14, and you should get the trophy assuming you don't die at all in the process.

Would anyone here want these?

just dropping this link here, since i'm sure some of you will be interested. only 450 units available for the US

https://superbeatxonic.ecwid.com/

aaand.... store is online Oct 9 at 4pm PST!

312497590.jpg

X-clusive_collection.jpg
From what I remember of the gameplay, this looked too difficult even for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you remember the last level of 4 (4-20)? I had to put it down after a few dozen tries there. The hell boss seems obnoxious too, but I was trying it with a lot of sun on the screen and didn't realize he had hands.
No problem at all on 4-20 for me. 4-17 I actually skipped. Unless you're going to work on the super difficult no death trophies, there's really no reason to beat more than 17 levels per world.

The hell boss is just one huge pattern you have to memorize. Each time you should make it one little bit further. Definitely need to be able to see his hands though.

[quote name="pharmacrest" post="12959892" timestamp="1444353074"]I really do love hockey. What an exciting game. Thank god the bolts are good.[/quote]

Goals are mostly luck. Shoot enough and win from lucky deflections.. Boring.

Has anyone seen It Follows? I'm about to watch it even though I scare easily. Heard good stuff about it.

After carefree teenager Jay (Maika Monroe) sleeps with her new boyfriend, Hugh (Jake Weary), for the first time, she learns that she is the latest recipient of a fatal curse that is passed from victim to victim via sexual intercourse. Death, Jay learns, will creep inexorably toward her as either a friend or a stranger. Jay's friends don't believe her seemingly paranoid ravings, until they too begin to see the phantom assassins and band together to help her flee or defend herself.
Horror movies: Sacrifice the virgin or have sex and die.
We just can't win!

Has anyone seen It Follows? I'm about to watch it even though I scare easily. Heard good stuff about it.

We just can't win!
Not really scary but really fucking good.

Like contender for my favorite movie of the year good.

We just can't win!
I mentioned it in here awhile back. I loved it. One of my favorite horror movies in a long time. And the score is amazing. I listened to it on youtube a few times after watching the movie, and I never do that.

Foster coming alive in the clutch. He's done enough already, but would love a sweet TD run or Rec TD. Make it happen Hoyer!

Heroes of Loot leaderboards update. Globally, Wren is in the top 50, Simmias in the top 5, and somehow im still 1st with an 80,000 point lead. yup
Shoot, I didn't even think of the leaderboard list! I quit cuz I got bored a few minutes ago. Once I got the 5000 killed I rolled through a few more dungeons and stopped. As it is, I see I'm number 29. No way i could approach your score.

Wish I would have kept going though. Knowing there is a score list would have given me more to do.

Addictive and fun little game though. And only 2 bucks and some change!

I wish there were more trophies to go for, I'd still be playing. Oh well, time to move on.

Foster coming alive in the clutch. He's done enough already, but would love a sweet TD run or Rec TD. Make it happen Hoyer!
Fake concussion woke him up.

I loved that Strong TD where 3 guys covered Foster and Strong was left wide open in the end zone.

No MGS V code? :cry:
No one in here has a code, the online portions weren't included in the PS4 versions that were passed out after the debacle of forgetting to place the codes in the package to begin with. Konami is working on it and I'm going to assume it will be retroactive and become unlocked for people who already redeemed their CE codes on PSN and not sent out as a separate code because that would require them to go through the retailers a second time.

Also its cool to ask once, but don't beg/whine.

ESPN just made the understatement of the century when they said LSU-South Carolina is being played in Baton Rouge rather than Columbia because of "inclement weather" in South Carolina.

Shoot, I didn't even think of the leaderboard list! I quit cuz I got bored a few minutes ago. Once I got the 5000 killed I rolled through a few more dungeons and stopped. As it is, I see I'm number 29. No way i could approach your score.

Wish I would have kept going though. Knowing there is a score list would have given me more to do.

Addictive and fun little game though. And only 2 bucks and some change!

I wish there were more trophies to go for, I'd still be playing. Oh well, time to move on.
congrats

Might officially be done with that last Heroes of Loot trophy. I was playing on lunch...Dungeon 19 kicking ass with Valkyrie, enter Dungeon 20, arena room, 3 minotaurs right on top of me for insta-death. fuck

I got into the habit of aiming down as I would enter a dungeon because of that possibility. Whenever I would get a surprise by either 3 minataurs or 3 cyclops they were always one to the right, left and above. So by aiming down as I enter any dungeon, it would at least give me a fighting chance in the event I got sabatoged.

On my 5000 run I did not get the 3 minotaurs, just the 3 cyclops.

I started up White Night because I had heard it described several times in reviews and stuff as a "puzzle game" and "survival horror".

It's just a stupid fucking adventure game where you walk slow as hell and just investigate everything around you. Lame.

Not really scary but really fucking good.

Like contender for my favorite movie of the year good.
I mentioned it in here awhile back. I loved it. One of my favorite horror movies in a long time. And the score is amazing. I listened to it on youtube a few times after watching the movie, and I never do that.
I don't really watch horror films but when I hear consistantly positive stuff about one I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'd say it was more creepy than anything. I did like it. It was an unsettling experience where the audience is always on alert like the main character. The score definitely sets the mood.

I want to watch that new film Goodnight Mommy. That's supposed to be creepy as fuck! I'll wait for it to hit RedBox/Netflix.

Speaking of life choices gone wrong, it appears as if I'll be joining your club soon pharm.... fuck.... did not see that coming.
Top, I'm sorry to hear that! That is a real low blow.

I have something to say regarding your situation. I want to make sure you want to hear it though since you kind of appear to regret bringing it up.

I will wait for you to approve because its your business and what I have to say is a bit off the wall and might appear as though I am goofing on the situation, I can PM you if you like, but I know in here, we like to bounce ideas around and give advice or thoughts.

Above all, I'm just trying to help, even if it might be an absurd observation on my part. Stay strong brotha!

I started up White Night because I had heard it described several times in reviews and stuff as a "puzzle game" and "survival horror".

It's just a stupid fucking adventure game where you walk slow as hell and just investigate everything around you. Lame.
It also looks like an easy Plus candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back