PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah someone buying a luxury car wipes their ass with a dollar right Kilik!  I mean your from Kentucky so you must really be rich if your buying expensive cars! 

Ok guys, reviews of Star Wars are starting to be released, beware of the spoilers!!!!!!
Disney has been sending takedown notices to people posting pictures of action figures they bought in store.

Apparently the action figures have spoilers. But I swear it's just shit that's already been in the trailer.

Spoilers for stupid people.

Yeah someone buying a luxury car wipes their ass with a dollar right Kilik! I mean your from Kentucky so you must really be rich if your buying expensive cars!
Pretty sure he has mentioned that his wife is the rich one and he is the mooch. It is easy to spend someone else's $ on yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah someone buying a luxury car wipes their ass with a dollar right Kilik! I mean your from Kentucky so you must really be rich if your buying expensive cars!
30k for a car aint expensive really. Besides, Acura is one of the cheaper luxury brands and thats what we both drive currently, a TSX and a RDX.

Curses n' Chaos has 21 trophies and they're all bronze, but there's stuff like this in there:

Never Give Up!

Defeat 100 monsters in a row with only 1 HP left.

Seems fun. No trophy guide as far as I can tell.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3777-Curses-n-Chaos
The trophies for this game are awful. Game itself is a fun little retro beat em up though. $5 is about the max I'd suggest anyone spending on it. Might be that I just sucked at it, but it didn't seem like there was any way I was going to get any of those trophies.

I'll probably end up here as well. Metal Slug for the Vita is kind of tempting since my kid likes the game as much as me and he plays the Vita a lot now.

If I thought he would play Chariot with me I would consider getting it for PS4. To hell with playing it on PS3.
Liked for the last sentence. You see that Zimm? To HELL WITH YOU!

I'll probably end up here as well. Metal Slug for the Vita is kind of tempting since my kid likes the game as much as me and he plays the Vita a lot now.

If I thought he would play Chariot with me I would consider getting it for PS4. To hell with playing it on PS3.
Didn't we get Chariot PS4 version for Plus as well? Could've sworn it shows in my library on my PS4.

I didn't remember this, but saw a video of a news report from then last week: early reports from people that saw the opening showing of Episode 1 were overwhelmingly positive! So....
I saw a similar article at IGN, but a few commenters pointed out that a lot of those people were interviewed/polled before actually watching Episode 1.

I didn't remember this, but saw a video of a news report from then last week: early reports from people that saw the opening showing of Episode 1 were overwhelmingly positive! So....
People who saw Force Awakens early (other than reviewers who should still be under embargo) either worked on it or are connected with people who worked on it, so yeah, I wouldn't expect a ton of bad press to come from them.

I wonder what it would take for people to not side with Kojima. What if Kojima was connected with Jared from Subway? Would that even be enough?

Probably the only person interested, but Tower Fall is up for Vita. I never finished the campaign, so I'll play it on the Vita and finish that up.

Also, the Nuclear Throne patch has been submitted to Sony, but Vlambeer says the green light process can take up to a couple weeks, especially with the holidays.

I wonder what it would take for people to not side with Kojima. What if Kojima was connected with Jared from Subway? Would that even be enough?
They would just claim it was all character assassination by Konami. With that said, I think a lot of that is true. That is coming from someone who could not give less of a shit about his work.

They would just claim it was all character assassination by Konami. With that said, I think a lot of that is true. That is coming from someone who could not give less of a shit about his work.
They certainly come across as build a shitty game for cheap and just sell it because of his name on the game. Either way like you I don't really care about his games anyway.

Oh look, Spider-man Shattered Dimensions is back (on sale for $20)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/spider-man-shattered-dimensions-/cid=UP0002-NPUB31779_00-SPIDERMAN2010PS3

I wonder if that means they are going to do a PS4 version of that too.

If you were vaguely interested before but didn't want to pay a lot for a disc copy, here's my review. It's fun, other that the occasional problems with precision web targeting.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/blog/241/entry-24510-spider-man-shattered-dimensions-ps3-review-tips/

TowerFall Vita is compatible with PSTV and you can play 4 player coop on it locally if that matters to anyone. Maybe if you have PSTV but not a PS4.

Cross-Save is not in there yet, but it's coming "soon".

Yeah this exactly. There's no way that everybody isn't going to love the new Star Wars on release.

Oh look, Spider-man Shattered Dimensions is back (on sale for $20)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/spider-man-shattered-dimensions-/cid=UP0002-NPUB31779_00-SPIDERMAN2010PS3

I wonder if that means they are going to do a PS4 version of that too.

If you were vaguely interested before but didn't want to pay a lot for a disc copy, here's my review. It's fun, other that the occasional problems with precision web targeting.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/blog/241/entry-24510-spider-man-shattered-dimensions-ps3-review-tips/
Shattered Dimensions is great. But you can still get a retail copy for less than the sale price and then resell it after.

Interesting thought though, I could definitely see a PS4 port in the works.

Galax-Z worth $11.99? I wish the discount was steeper, but still it's sort of tempting. Looked cool, at least.
I don't think it's worth that price. Inverted Access spoiler alert it's going to win my "Most Disappointing Game" award tomorrow when I actually post the article.

The good news is that there's an Arcade mode that gets rid of the really dumb permadeath that is built into the main game. With arcade mode it will be a lot more fun, but it will probably go from too hard to too easy. Anyways arcade mode is out for PC and coming early next year to PS4.

https://twitter.com/17_BIT/status/672786806505508864

The Bit.Trip review:

http://invertedaccess.com/2015/12/15/the-bit-trip-review/

Some of the games are better than others, and a couple of them require motion controls and fast precision, two things that almost never go well together. But Runner and Fate are great. I'd rank them:

Runner

Fate

Void

Core

Flux

Beat
Good review. If you don't mind my pointing them out, you say "you're" instead of "your" twice under the Bit.Trip Beat section and once at the beginning of the Flux section.

I can never remember whose bit using "your/you're" is but I'll always consider it an ode to PSNOT.

Any progress on that Far Cry 4 pharm?

I can never remember whose bit using "your/you're" is but I'll always consider it an ode to PSNOT.
YOUR dead to me.

No I havent started Far Cry. I had to watch the game last night and played some Vita while doing that. Pretty stressful work day today so if I dont pass out when I get home tonight I will try to start it. But I may end up blowing up shit in Just Cause if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back