PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="pharmacrest" post="13103666" timestamp="1450226706"]Came home to ps4 flashing orange light and running. I couldn't turn it on. Had to unplug to reboot. Not good .[/quote]

Sounds like it was stuck in reset mode.

In the "I'm shocked!  Shocked!  Well...not that shocked" department, that piece of shit teenager who killed 4 people while driving drunk and got ten years of probation due to a horseshit "affluenza" defense and, likely, a bought and paid for judge, has a warrant out for his arrest for missing a meeting with his probation officer.  There's also a video of him playing beer pong, which is a potential violation of said probation.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Ordered-to-Detain-Affluenza-Teen-Ethan-Couch-362534481.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

https://twitter.com/BlondeSpectre/status/672170442455576576/video/1

This is VR I can get behind.

The Pinball Arcade

1 hr · Big Bear Lake, CA · 

It's Day Two of "Pinball Arcade's 12 Days of Christmas"!

Want to get in on our Days of Giveaways? Share and Like on Facebook!

Get ready for the next level of pinball realism! We are very proud to announce that we will be implementing support for Oculus Rift in 2016 for all of our pinball games!

Share this post and make sure to mark it "Public" to be entered to win a free copy of The Getaway: High Speed II™ on Steam or Mobile! We will be announcing 5 winners tomorrow! Make sure to like our page or follow on twitter to be eligible to win!

Does anybody actually like Corn Nuts? If the kid hadn't asked for them at the checkout, I never would've gotten them. I haven't had them since I was probably 12, and now I'm reminded why.

Corn nuts are alright, but never talk to someone while theyre eating em. Gives you aome stanky ass breath. I remember they used to give those out in front of the exit to six flags and the fuckin shuttle smelled like shit with everybody eating em.

Why? What the fuck does this actually mean? I'll never y another word about all the stupid shit you say and do if you can legitimately explain what the fuck qualifications a game needs to become a Plus title.

Prediction: You can't because you're just talking out of your ass every time you say this.
Games in PLAY 2015

Galak Z

Journey

N++

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Games in PLAY 2014

Rogue Legacy (PS+ Feb 2015)

The Swapper (PS+ Jan 2015)

Hohokum (PS+ May 2015)

Counterspy (PS+ March 2015)

Games in PLAY 2013

Stealth Inc. (PS+ April 2014)

Cloudberry Kingdom (PS+ June 2015)

Ducktales Remastered (PS+ Jan 2015)

Ibb and Obb (PS+ Nov 2013)

Based on precedent, we're due for at least two PLAY 2015 games in the first quarter of 2016 as PS+ titles. So there's a 50% chance Galak Z will be free in 3 months, 75% chance it will be free within 6 months, and a 99% chance it will be free within a year and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late to apply? Can you forward my resume to your boss?

Pancakes (or you can call me Edward)

Address: Somewhere in Texas

Mobile Phone: unnecessary

Email: I forgot

PSN: Eipsycongroo (with an i not an l. I feel like I need to mention this in case you try to add me)

Twitter: @Skyye06

Tinder: Skyye

Summary of qualifications:

I am extremely motivated yet also not. I tend to procrastinate and browse CAG and Reddit. I'd rate my self a 9/10 4.5/5 diamonds but a 2/10 1/5 diamonds on a bad day. I won't lie, I'm not very qualified on the subject of fighting games (I do know a bit) but I am extremely comfortable when it comes to JRPGs and Shumps.

I like corndogs AND pineapples. Mayo tends to be a hate/love kind of thing with me.

Pete/Mild/Jeff is also friends with me on PSN so you know we tight. Like a tight butthole.

Educational Background:

-Did not pass high school English

-In college

Volunteer Experience:

-I sometimes walk my exs dog.

-I once volunteered to show my man tits for a free shot.

Professional Experience:

-Certified Pokemon Master at the age of 11. Also was the reigning Pokemon Champion in the months of July, August, and November of 2009.

-Currently working at Kroger Pharmacy working as Tech.

*I fill medications, helping people not shit their pants, get rid of their stds, have sex while not getting pregnant, getting boners, etc.

-Worked at a chinese restaurant May 2008-09 with this really hot chick I had a crush on. I still occasionally Facebook stalk her to see what shes up to.

-I also consider myself a professional gamer. Just recently I broke the top 1000 in the world on PSNProfiles (a prestigious gaming website)

*64th place in Call of Duty Black Ops 1 MLG Dallas 2011

*128th place in Starcraft Brood War OSL 2009

Links to both my Truetrophies and PSNProfiles account below

http://psnprofiles.com/EIPsyCongroo

http://www.truetrophies.com/EIPsyCongroo.htm

If they need a picture of me I can post one of myself with a suit or a birthday suit so they know I'm serious yet casual. They can contact me on Twitter or Tinder. Whichever is more convenient.

Does anybody actually like Corn Nuts? If the kid hadn't asked for them at the checkout, I never would've gotten them. I haven't had them since I was probably 12, and now I'm reminded why.
They had Corn Nuts promotional truck come to my high school and pass them out when they were relatively new. I honestly didn't expect them to still be around after a couple years let alone all the way into 2015. They're terrible.

In the "I'm shocked! Shocked! Well...not that shocked" department, that piece of shit teenager who killed 4 people while driving drunk and got ten years of probation due to a horseshit "affluenza" defense and, likely, a bought and paid for judge, has a warrant out for his arrest for missing a meeting with his probation officer. There's also a video of him playing beer pong, which is a potential violation of said probation.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Ordered-to-Detain-Affluenza-Teen-Ethan-Couch-362534481.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

https://twitter.com/BlondeSpectre/status/672170442455576576/video/1
I looked up the original story. Pretty sad.
http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2015/may/affluenza-the-worst-parents-ever-ethan-couch?single=1

Passed on the Wolf Among Us at Best Buy today. Was thinkimg there'd be a good chance of it being on sale this week on PSN.

Did get the Jackpot game though.

Unmechanical is a lot of fun, though quite short. We just got it on PS Plus though, are you not a PS Plus member?

I'm buying Schrodinger's cat as well, looks strange.

Unmechanical is a lot of fun, though quite short. We just got it on PS Plus though, are you not a PS Plus member?

I'm buying Schrodinger's cat as well, looks strange.
Some months I don't even bother paying attention to whats on there as 90% of the time I couldn't care less/already own it/will buy physical when available. Guess this was one of those months landing in the 10%. The primary reason I'm plus is for online play, if it was just monthly games I wouldn't even bother. I'm not as cheap as most of you guys here though so I generally buy stuff I want to play on release.

Schrödinger’s Cat is supposed to be pretty humorous in the writing. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I probably wouldn't bother just for its gameplay.

Some months I don't even bother paying attention to whats on there as 90% of the time I couldn't care less/already own it/will buy physical when available. Guess this was one of those months landing in the 10%. The primary reason I'm plus is for online play, if it was just monthly games I wouldn't even bother. I'm not as cheap as most of you guys here though so I generally buy stuff I want to play on release.

Schrödinger’s Cat is supposed to be pretty humorous in the writing. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I probably wouldn't bother just for its gameplay.
Reminds me of a conversation we had with Vig months back. There's no harm in taking 1 minute to add all the games to your account each month. I just can't understand this at all.

Is it too late to apply? Can you forward my resume to your boss?
Pancakes (or you can call me Edward)
Address: Somewhere in Texas
Mobile Phone: unnecessary
Email: I forgot
PSN: Eipsycongroo (with an i not an l. I feel like I need to mention this in case you try to add me)
Twitter: @Skyye06
Tinder: Skyye

Summary of qualifications:
I am extremely motivated yet also not. I tend to procrastinate and browse CAG and Reddit. I'd rate my self a 9/10 4.5/5 diamonds but a 2/10 1/5 diamonds on a bad day. I won't lie, I'm not very qualified on the subject of fighting games (I do know a bit) but I am extremely comfortable when it comes to JRPGs and Shumps.

I like corndogs AND pineapples. Mayo tends to be a hate/love kind of thing with me.

Pete/Mild/Jeff is also friends with me on PSN so you know we tight. Like a tight butthole.

Educational Background:
-Did not pass high school English
-In college

Volunteer Experience:
-I sometimes walk my exs dog.
-I once volunteered to show my man tits for a free shot.

Professional Experience:
-Certified Pokemon Master at the age of 11. Also was the reigning Pokemon Champion in the months of July, August, and November of 2009.
-Currently working at Kroger Pharmacy working as Tech.
*I fill medications, helping people not shit their pants, get rid of their stds, have sex while not getting pregnant, getting boners, etc.
-Worked at a chinese restaurant May 2008-09 with this really hot chick I had a crush on. I still occasionally Facebook stalk her to see what shes up to.
-I also consider myself a professional gamer. Just recently I broke the top 1000 in the world on PSNProfiles (a prestigious gaming website)
*64th place in Call of Duty Black Ops 1 MLG Dallas 2011
*128th place in Starcraft Brood War OSL 2009
Links to both my Truetrophies and PSNProfiles account below
http://psnprofiles.com/EIPsyCongroo
http://www.truetrophies.com/EIPsyCongroo.htm
If they need a picture of me I can post one of myself with a suit or a birthday suit so they know I'm serious yet casual. They can contact me on Twitter or Tinder. Whichever is more convenient.
pancakes took some time away from the thread to write one of the funnier posts in a while. Great job getting a lot of psnot inuendo and memes in your application!

Unmechanical was surprisingly well made and nice looking/fun to play. Even more fun because of the guide I used for the collectables on the first play through! Amiright Tyler?

Damn, looks like I missed Final Fantasy Type-0 for $10 from Amazon. Wasn't really on my buy list but I probably would've bought it at that price.

My Star Wars Google Cardboard thing showed up yesterday and I messed around with it a bit this morning. It's a pretty damn cool VR simulator. Granted it's just some lenses inside cardboard, kinda like the original 10,000 Days CD Tool put out. But with full motion video Nd 360 degree viewing. The Star Wars app stuff for it is pretty cool so far, especially with headphones in. And the official Google app for it has a really bitchin kaleidoscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back