PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in Banner Saga should check out the achievements guide for the PC version:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304026201

Hopefully they'll stick to the same list. It's actually pretty nice.

Edit; And here's a post from the dev explaining why they're asking about the Vita port when they had announced previously that they were going to do it. tldr; they partnered with a dev company for the ports and the dev company fucked them over.

Edit2: Forgot the link: http://stoicstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?3640-Technical-Blog-12

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lzlxs4YmSt1qzlvmi.gif

Awesome. I am glad but would honestly rather they work on the frame rate more than load times and I have a feeling they probably did most to the load times because people complained the loudest.

Also if people are still complaining about the lack of a run button after playing the game for an hour they should quit Just Cause. The game is meant to be played with the grapple. Its so much faster than any run button.

Awesome. I am glad but would honestly rather they work on the frame rate more than load times and I have a feeling they probably did most to the load times because people complained the loudest.

Also if people are still complaining about the lack of a run button after playing the game for an hour they should quit Just Cause. The game is meant to be played with the grapple. Its so much faster than any run button.
Yeah, I thought the lack of run was weird for all of two seconds. Then you hit grapple and why the hell would you ever run anywhere.

There were a few times it seemed like he should be able to get up a small step that I found annoying. But I really enjoyed it when I wasn't dead and waiting for it to reload. Frame rate didn't really bother me just the wretched load times.

There were a few times it seemed like he should be able to get up a small step that I found annoying. But I really enjoyed it when I wasn't dead and waiting for it to reload. Frame rate didn't really bother me just the wretched load times.
You can jump over small steps, but anything too large is faster to grapple and fly over. Also, once you get used to flying around a lot you really shouldnt die all that often. I rarely die which is why the load times dont bother me as much. The load times only hit me when I do challenges. Most are short. When a longer one comes up I go get a drink, pee, or scan the internet (PSNOT) and boom its back on.

If the frame rate were better I could blow shit up even faster and in more high style. It still doesnt hinder the fun, just looks prettier when its a higher frame rate.

I will be streaming Just Cause and maybe some Far Cry 4 tomorrow most of the morning and into the early afternoon for you working stiff assholes.  I plan on starting around 7am when I normally wake up for work. 

You have to draft well and get lucky (injuries/off weeks) to win like we did.
Any time you have Gronk and A. Brown on the same team I would say you drafted well. That, and no one saw the season Newton is having coming, so you got lucky there. I think when we were drafting and I picked Luck you even cursed me for it because you were getting ready to pick him with the next pick. That was un-Lucky for me.

I'd say he got pretty lucky. He was 7th out of 10 in points scored and still made the playoffs thanks to having the fewest points scored against him.

Them's the breaks of head to head fantasy.
Yeah, I was fortunate with my match-ups. It was the exact opposite in one of my other leagues. I scored the most points (1171), but also had the most points scored against me (1178). I ended up missing the playoffs.

I've had fun a blast playing this season, and will definitely play again.

Not really many video capture guys here, but apparently Sony gave us the option about 18 months ago to disable HDCP on video games and capture directly to a capture device without having to have the HDCP stripped off via HDMI splitter. I'd assume it would work the same for streaming.

Really cool and funny that I'm just finding out about this now!

Not really many video capture guys here, but apparently Sony gave us the option about 18 months ago to disable HDCP on video games and capture directly to a capture device without having to have the HDCP stripped off via HDMI splitter. I'd assume it would work the same for streaming.

Would you then capture your game play (I assume at a higher res then twitch) and then upload it somewhere?

Just curious what you would do with this ability.

That's pretty awesome, I might have to check that out.

Would you then capture your game play (I assume at a higher res then twitch) and then upload it somewhere?

Yeah, I'd assume it's mostly good for youtubers or people with websites who need to pull content from their own gameplay. I might check it out for a lets play or something. Much easier for me to record + edit right now than keep up an active twitch stream.

I remember Gator saying he liked Chemistry in high school (see below). I think more people would like it if they didn't try to cram what they teach you in high school into one year.

Yup, and 1023
Did I say why I liked Chemistry? I made more money selling seats around me on tests in that class than I did working 40 hours a week at the local grocery store.

Good to see you made the playoffs. Weren't you constantly getting screwed by your matchup in the early weeks of the season?
Yeah, I was getting wrecked the first few weeks. Lost 4 in a row right off the bat, but only 2 losses since then. Made the playoffs because even with all the early losses I've got the 2nd highest points scored. Or at least that's what I think happened.

Any time you have Gronk and A. Brown on the same team I would say you drafted well. That, and no one saw the season Newton is having coming, so you got lucky there. I think when we were drafting and I picked Luck you even cursed me for it because you were getting ready to pick him with the next pick. That was un-Lucky for me.
Yeah I was cursing you about Luck as you picked right ahead of me. So that was Lucky of me wasnt it!? Although I may have picked up Cam anyway as I didnt see him doing this well, but I knew he could still run and throw it into the end zone. And the teams in his division are weak and we knew this before the season. ATL wasnt supposed to be good, they just started hot and they faded. NO and TB are what we expected. At best.

I knew what I was doing with Gronk and Brown though, thats for sure. But they killed it even more than you would have thought most weeks (the injuries being the only weeks they sucked). They carried my team for the most part with some help from Cam and then Tyrod Taylor when Cam was on his bye. I left Gronk on the bench last week when if I had added him back I would have won and possibly taken the #1 seed. But that doesnt matter much anyway I guess.

Yeah, I was getting wrecked the first few weeks. Lost 4 in a row right off the bat, but only 2 losses since then. Made the playoffs because even with all the early losses I've got the 2nd highest points scored. Or at least that's what I think happened.
HGH and PEDs, ya big cheater

I personally won't do much with it at this point in time. Capturing and streaming via the PS4 is just so much easier than other options.

But there are streaming, capturing, and editing software that are all way more sophisticated than the built in ones on the PS4. People who are really into streaming and video capturing are going to want to capture and stream via a capture device (like the El Gato) rather than doing in via the PS4. The setting just removes several extra cords and a ~$25 accessory that people needed before the setting was created.

If I were a lesser manager I would just go home right now.  But since I want to be a good example to my employees I will continue to sit here for another hour and a half. 

And stare at the wall.

I'm really looking forward to The Hateful Eight. Have been mulling over tickets to a 70mm road show showing....
They have a 70mm christmas day showing not very far from where i'll be at. Wonder if possible for me and the BIL to go to a 315 pm show that day without causing WWIII.

Prolly not.

GameStop has Lego Dimensions starter packs on sale for $70 this week.

But the weird thing is they are giving away a free Avengers Monopoly board game with each purchase.  For a video game featuring DC characters....

They have a 70mm christmas day showing not very far from where i'll be at. Wonder if possible for me and the BIL to go to a 315 pm show that day without causing WWIII.

Prolly not.
Invite everyone else then act "surprised" when no one wants to go?

Run an 'errand'

???

Run Away?

Just got the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters guide and it's a must for any fan of the game. Lots of detail, goes into the lore and helps the player connect to the story. FuturePress did another great job on this guide and you can tell they didnt rush this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back