PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Deal Daily:

4 Classic Star Wars Games $14.49

http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/star-wars-4-classic-games-download-code/

Most of these are on sale this week on PSN, except Super Star Wars I think.
Screw it, bit the bullet and ordered it. Thanks. Hopefully I don't get screwed. It comes with a 20% off PSN store purchase code too as a bonus. Expires at the end of the year but I'm sure I'll pick up a few things this week so that will net me a couple bucks back.

Screw it, bit the bullet and ordered it. Thanks. Hopefully I don't get screwed. It comes with a 20% off PSN store purchase code too as a bonus. Expires at the end of the year but I'm sure I'll pick up a few things this week so that will net me a couple bucks back.
Wow got my codes instantly. Star Wars code worked no problem. Will test out the 20% off code tomorrow when I buy the games from this week's sale.

SJD or CAiNiAC make more sense for that than me. I have the uncommon opinion that MGS3 is overrated, and while I thoroughly enjoyed MGS V, it's not the best game ever.
I make even less sense as I'm not a fan of any of the previous Metal Gears. They just weren't fun.

MGS V is a different beast and its fantastic.

Just got the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters guide and it's a must for any fan of the game. Lots of detail, goes into the lore and helps the player connect to the story. FuturePress did another great job on this guide and you can tell they didnt rush this project.

Mine came in a few days ago but I haven't opened it yet. Definitely not surprised at all to hear its awesome.

Bwahaha, some idiot on playstationtrophies is complaining because FF7 keeps crashing on him when he pauses the game for long periods of time with all the cheats enabled.  

He's doing the whole "I'm going to demand my money back from Sony because I've spent $1000 on PSN and this is my favorite game and I can't believe this crappy crashing it's unacceptable blah blah blah."

People are like, "Um, maybe you should just stop cheating."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shutshimi, rock boshers and metal slug get! For $10.49 it can't be beat. Until the Sony slap in a few months since I won't play all three before they go on sale again.

Bwahaha, some idiot on playstationtrophies is complaining because FF7 keeps crashing on him when he pauses the game for long periods of time with all the cheats enabled.

He's doing the whole "I'm going to demand my money back from Sony because I've spent $1000 on PSN and this is my favorite game and I can't believe this crappy crashing it's unacceptable blah blah blah."

People are like, "Um, maybe you should just stop cheating."
LOL I know right?!

What a retard! Using features built into the game and expecting it to work! Next thing you know people are going to start getting pissed if their PS4s brick while connected to wifi.

"Um, maybe you should just stop using wifi"

Brought the family to the Gamecock Women's basketball game (No. 2 in the country), and a guy sitting a couple rows down has on a Ray Rice jersey. Needless to say, he's by himself.

Yeah Jay or Stotch, just come on back and be normal sometimes then you can shit on people in the name of fun and it will be funnier.  Now its just mean.  

Says the guy who makes fun of all of you.

Although he (RPGPredictions, see Pitfall?) does have a point with the cheats being in there so he isnt really doing anything wrong there.  The guy just shouldnt be asking for his money back just because of that is all.

Yeah Jay or Stotch, just come on back and be normal sometimes then you can shit on people in the name of fun and it will be funnier. Now its just mean.

Says the guy who makes fun of all of you.

Although he (RPGPredictions, see Pitfall?) does have a point with the cheats being in there so he isnt really doing anything wrong there. The guy just shouldnt be asking for his money back just because of that is all.
Or maybe turn the cheats off before you pause the game overnight. Or just save the game.

I really need to whine about Just Cause 3 crashing on me 5 times.  Maybe Best Buy will get me $10 credits? 

Vig, I got a job for you.  Just dont get anyone fired this time.

Oh, and now that I'm caught up on the thread I'm surprised you Wisconsin guys didn't talk about Bo Ryan pulling a Spurrier.
Did Spurrier announce this was his last year before he quit mid season? I may have missed that if he did. Bo essentially announced his retirement, we all knew he wasn't going to coach after this year.

Did Spurrier announce this was his last year? I may have missed that if he did. Bo essentially announced his retirement, we all knew he wasn't going to coach after this year.
Yeah, Spurrier retired effective immediately after South Carolina dropped their fourth straight I think and when they were guaranteed a losing season.

Pretty sure I have BED. Binge Eating Disorder.  lol  They make up diseases for everything now.  Just give me my drugs and tell me its not my fault so I feel better about myself.

Yeah, Spurrier retired effective immediately after South Carolina dropped their fourth straight I think and when they were guaranteed a losing season.
Yeah but did he announce this would be his last year at the start of the season? Bo wanted to retire after last season but I believe was talked out of it by Barry Alvarez. My belief was that it was for recruiting reasons but we all knew he wasn't sticking around much longer.

Also the team lost their top 2 players and wasn't expected to be a top team this year anyway. He left after a win with his team record at 7-5. That's not really a "Spurrier" who lost 4 straight and had high expectations.

Yeah but did he announce this would be his last year at the start of the season? Bo wanted to retire after last season but I believe was talked out of it by Barry Alvarez. My belief was that it was for recruiting reasons but we all knew he wasn't sticking around much longer.

Also the team lost their top 2 players and wasn't expected to be a top team this year anyway. He left after a win with his team record at 7-5. That's not really a "Spurrier" who lost 4 straight and had high expectations.
The way I understood it he wanted to leave but Alvarez wouldn't go along with his assistant getting the job. So it appears to me like he decided to coach just long enough so they would have to give the assistant a shot for the rest of the season. Plus going 7-5 in pre-conference games in basketball isn't a hell of a lot better than the record Spurrier had when he bailed. I think they were both dick moves.

I just threw my wallet in the trash nd put it by the curb without even realizing it until I got to Publix without a wallet. If I didn't go out tonight I would have forgot it and the trash man would have gotten it.

Pretty sure I have BED. Binge Eating Disorder. lol They make up diseases for everything now. Just give me my drugs and tell me its not my fault so I feel better about myself.
We've had vendors dropping off gift baskets all week and I've been eating nothing but bad-for-me food.

The way I understood it he wanted to leave but Alvarez wouldn't go along with his assistant getting the job. So it appears to me like he decided to coach just long enough so they would have to give the assistant a shot for the rest of the season. Plus going 7-5 in pre-conference games in basketball isn't a hell of a lot better than the record Spurrier had when he bailed. I think they were both dick moves.
Yes he definitely did want Greg Gard to have a shot and I'm sure that played a part in it. That's par for the course (Dick Bennett did the same for his son). Honestly, none of this is even slightly shocking. When I heard it on ESPN as "Breaking News" I didn't even bother to watch or read any stories, I assume it was for the rest of the nation I don't know.

I don't consider this a dick move but if you feel that way that's fine. Maybe Zimm or Crazy will chime in and feel differently.

I grabbed a few tags from the angel trees at work. One of the kids asked for Angry Birds games which at first I thought video game but it doesn't state a platform. Aren't there toys or what would be close to the description?

Otherwise the other two gifts are Beyblade and the female geared LEGO sets. I'm heading to Target to shop for that stuff. Any deals, Zimm?

I don't see it as a dick move either, though I get why some would. Especially with the low expectations this year. I think I heard something that he made the decision last night because it's the end of the semester and he thought the time between semesters would be the perfect time for a transition.

Unlike the loyalty he's showing to his assistant, but it seems clear that Barry isn't interested in whoever Bo wants to replace him.

Regardless, Bo will go down as the greatest coach in Wisconsin Mens Basketball history for now and we'll miss him.

I grabbed a few tags from the angel trees at work. One of the kids asked for Angry Birds games which at first I thought video game but it doesn't state a platform. Aren't there toys or what would be close to the description?
Otherwise the other two gifts are Beyblade and the female geared LEGO sets. I'm heading to Target to shop for that stuff. Any deals, Zimm?
There is one female themed lego set that's 10% off right now. But just one particular one.

http://cartwheel.target.com/o/azari-and-the-magical-bakery/-/53980

No offers for any of the other stuff.

If you like chips and salsa, I highly recommend Tostitos Cantina Thins.  They are the best and just got even better with the Chipotle flavor.  fuck ing awesome.  No Gator they arent hot but it doesnt matter.  The flavor is great.

You know, I love Empire Strikes Back, but man some parts of it have not aged well at all.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back