PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally going to see Star Wars today; the boy was sick with a stomach bug on Xmas Eve.

Played Minecraft with the boy this morning, and then Snoopy with my daughter. I've never played Minecraft before. You can really lose all track of time in that game; two hours gone. Snoopy is fun, but I can see how it would get old quick.

I played a bunch of Battlefront on the new TV and there's no way that refresh rate stuff is legit. Refresh rate of only 60 on this TV and no motion blur that I can see. Only bummers with this TV are: only 2 HDMI and I don't think it has power, volume, source, etc buttons on the TV. Or if there are they are REALLY well hidden. Seems to be remote only. Makes me think I should get a spare remote for if the included one goes missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler reviewed it. 3.5 diamonds

I am not sure if your last gen self bought LBP3 for PS3 or not. I just got it this morning so the oldest could play it in his room. If you did and need help at some point, I could probably help out from his account.
Thanks. I think I'd dig Nova, but it being a Curve game, I'll wait for a deeper sale/Plus.

And I haven't got LBP3 because I was scared by tech issues y'all had on the PS4 version. Plus we got plenty to do with Lego Dimensions and Minecraft Story Mode and other shit.

yeah my kids got everything they wanted and alot more. it's awesome when they all share and get along. ill post some pix later but it is tough to get them all to chill down for a group picture ;) My grrl and i got each other some nice crap too but its really just about the kids

i grabbed taken king for myself cheap from bestbuy but decided to skip on da i goty because iv had the base game for a year and never touched single player yet. i remembered all the mp stuff was free and that was my fav part so ill just wait a few years till they have it on sale for $5/10 if i need it. also gonna go grab that $10 witcher hearts of stone gamestop card pack later if still there.

Derek and crazydiamond and bums hit me up for some gta online whenev

I played a bunch of Battlefront on the new TV and there's no way that refresh rate stuff is legit. Refresh rate of only 60 on this TV and no motion blur that I can see. Only bummers with this TV are: only 2 HDMI and I don't think it has power, volume, source, etc buttons on the TV. Or if there are they are REALLY well hidden. Seems to be remote only. Makes me think I should get a spare remote for if the included one goes missing.
I'm not sure what TV you got but my Samsung has a nob on the bottom right of the TV. Depending on which direction you push it there's an option for volume, source, power and exit. Pressing it down selects the option. If the TV is off, pressing it turns it on.

10391703_10153720385333930_2520161135944577842_n.jpg

my baby playing in a box while surrounded by toys ;)

also this mess of a group picture

1506270_10153720385363930_7984191889819707002_o.jpg

I'm not sure what TV you got but my Samsung has a nob on the bottom right of the TV. Depending on which direction you push it there's an option for volume, source, power and exit. Pressing it down selects the option. If the TV is off, pressing it turns it on.
Was just about to post this info.

This is going to be a long day. Maybe only 6 hours of sleep last night and nearly 8 hours to go until the wife gets home. I'll see if the kids wanna watch ROTJ tonight in preparation for Force Awakens tomorrow. I know Empire is the better film, but Jedi probably appeals to kids more.

wow just cause 3 is borderline unplayable when psn is janked. Even if you switch to offline mode it tries to login for a full minute every time you use the map screen.

I picked up Monopoly Family Fun Pack for PS4 today. I found it at this local place called the Swap Shop for $10. I talked the guy down to $8 on it, and it's in like new condition, so score. It's weird he had it priced that low because he had old N64 sports games for $15. 

[quote name="Cleaner7" post="13122581" timestamp="1451151923"]I'm not sure what TV you got but my Samsung has a nob on the bottom right of the TV. Depending on which direction you push it there's an option for volume, source, power and exit. Pressing it down selects the option. If the TV is off, pressing it turns it on.[/quote]

Didn't see anything like that but I'll check when we get back home tonight.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta has one of the cheapest enemies in any God of War game. These weird wraiths that jump underground and can attack you easily from off screen. They're awful.

That Portal level pack level is damn fun. They really need to make another full Portal game damnit. BttF one was fun too, but too short. But I knew that coming in. Don't care though cause now I have a mini Lego Delorian.

Only made it through one regular game level before having to hit up the extra ones I bought. Fun game so far.

yeah you have to play online and don't go use another app like Spotify long or it will keep doing it.
so it seems. Oh well, it has to go back to the library Monday. It's pretty fun. I could do without the long loads on death or restart, but I'll definitely come back to it. I think I'll skip my other library game (sword art online) because it just doesn't look like it'll be any good.

I have been playing waaaay too much Montezuma, so hopefully I can put that down after I finish getting through story mode again. There is a disturbingly long grind hiding in this game. I think after you finish all the content you'll only be halfway through the last couple trophies which is obscene but not unexpected.

I started the 2016 completed games and spending tabs threads if any of you want to get a spot at the top of the thread.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/352850-2016-completed-games-tab/

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/352851-2016-video-game-spending-tab/
Just put probably my last entry for 2015 up in the previous completed game thread. Just finished UC3 remastered. I remember the first two a lot more then 3rd for some strange reason. Will go back and pick off some of the easy trophies. Can't wait for 4 in April.

That Portal level pack level is damn fun. They really need to make another full Portal game damnit. BttF one was fun too, but too short. But I knew that coming in. Don't care though cause now I have a mini Lego Delorian.

Only made it through one regular game level before having to hit up the extra ones I bought. Fun game so far.
I almost picked this up if Target would have price matched and stacked cartwheel on it. Guess I dodged a bullet because I don't need more shit and I'll probably get sucked in with all the pretty pricey level kits

God of War: Ghost of Sparta has one of the cheapest enemies in any God of War game. These weird wraiths that jump underground and can attack you easily from off screen. They're awful.
yeah but if I remember right they are easily blocked and countered or there is some trick to them like every enemy of that tye in gow

I'm surprised I haven't heard more bitching about this game. These wraith enemies are almost unfair. If you get clipped once coming out of your attack animation (which itself is bullshit that the game allows that) then you're going to lose a ton of health before you're finally back on your feet.

lol there's a 9 page thread on PS Trophies about different ways of cheesing them.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/god-of-war-ghost-of-sparta/126170-easy-4-wraith-2-cyclops-win-9.html

I'm surprised I haven't heard more bitching about this game. These wraith enemies are almost unfair. If you get clipped once coming out of your attack animation (which itself is bullshit that the game allows that) then you're going to lose a ton of health before you're finally back on your feet.

lol there's a 9 page thread on PS Trophies about different ways of cheesing them.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/god-of-war-ghost-of-sparta/126170-easy-4-wraith-2-cyclops-win-9.html
Oh I bitched plenty about them when I played it. Almost quit the game. Then someone in here (I think) gave me a good tip that got me through. Can't remember who it was or the tip though. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back