PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if those wii u fight pad controllers are worth anything? Just got a wii u so no gamecube adapter for me either ;<

all exotics get buffed cept the one I used to use... lame. lol

Suros Regime

Lowered total damage at the end of the mag on SUROS Regime upgrade to be more in line with the Glass Half Full perk on Legendary Auto Rifles

To all PUR Pro members: Check your Active Offers, as you should have a B2G1 coupon (usable on anything, good through the end of February) and "$10 bonus for every 5 games traded in" coupon.

all exotics get buffed cept the one I used to use... lame. lol

Suros Regime
Lowered total damage at the end of the mag on SUROS Regime upgrade to be more in line with the Glass Half Full perk on Legendary Auto Rifles

I actually like this one. I've always wondered why on PvP matches, I've seen people at the very start of the game empty their clips at the ground/air, and thats exactly why they were doing it, to get to that bottom half. It might not have needed a nerf (although it certainly doesnt hurt at all, its still a great gun), but it surely needed no buff.

Creating new threads lowers the perceived barrier to entry so now we get new, worthless regulars like Freak. Thanks, Tyler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now how can we expect a mod to know how stuff should work when one of the 3 Stooges on the site came up with this idea:

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck/status/539496564851736576

On a scale of 0-10 with 10 being the best:

Where Shipwreck sets the bar

I mean.....Since it does the same size install, this isn't that bad of an idea if you're playing more than one game at a time.....right?...Sure I'm missing some key component.

Anyway, my Freedom Wars already shipped. Best Buy has the stragest shipping process though. I probably ordered 10 items between two separate orders, and I already have 5 different tracking numbers with NBA Live still waiting to be shipped.

Anybody who uses Disney Movie Rewards, They are doing 5 pts each day for the month til Christmas for a total of a 125 pts.

Todays code is:

25D1ST

Freak was on the last page of the last thread, talking bout smokin a bunch, so that isn't really true.

also is it just me or are all of ps4 ps+ freebies these indie games. Injustice is gonna be the first full retail game for ps+ right?

just looking at my already existing backlog from past year. not complaining, i dig isaac and other games, just saying tho.

I posted it in the GS thread since its better there, but theres also a deal thread on the main page. Little Big Planet 3 PS4 digital download codes for $40.

I mean.....Since it does the same size install, this isn't that bad of an idea if you're playing more than one game at a time.....right?...Sure I'm missing some key component.
I guess the one snafu is: buy used game at Gamestop, play for entire Gamestop "free rental period", return game, keep playing game until the additional free rental period is up. Or rent game from Redbox, return game, keep playing for extended rental period.

Freak was on the last page of the last thread, talking bout smokin a bunch, so that isn't really true.

also is it just me or are all of ps4 ps+ freebies these indie games. Injustice is gonna be the first full retail game for ps+ right?

just looking at my already existing backlog from past year. not complaining, i dig isaac and other games, just saying tho.
inFamous: First Light in January is neither an indie game nor full retail game, so...yeah.

inFamous First Light will be free next month. Looking forward to that one.

I posted it in the GS thread since its better there, but theres also a deal thread on the main page. Little Big Planet 3 PS4 digital download codes for $40.
damn. that's tempting. i hate that i'm gonna be loading up my hard drive with so many digital games now though. especially since they're so many gb.

Since we are on the topic of Amiibo

olMFZXF.png

damn. that's tempting. i hate that i'm gonna be loading up my hard drive with so many digital games now though. especially since they're so many gb.
Yeah, kinda wishing I had upgraded my HDD to start with. If that had been any of the other new releases, I likely would have bought it. I just have no interest in that one at all.

i was looking at amiibos earlier. since i now have smash, and even though i don't have a wii u back yet. they look really well made and detailed. i'm actually kind of surprised. they'd make nice display pieces in addition to whatever extra playability you get out of them on smash.

i was looking at amiibos earlier. since i now have smash, and even though i don't have a wii u back yet. they look really well made and detailed. i'm actually kind of surprised. they'd make nice display pieces in addition to whatever extra playability you get out of them on smash.
They are pretty cool. I was skeptical at first, but I bought one figuring if it isn't fun at least it will look cool on a shelf or something. I have a few now and the way the AI picks stuff up is pretty neat. I "trained" them differently and they all play really differently now that they are a leveled up pretty high. I hope to see them utilized in more games in the future

They are pretty cool. I was skeptical at first, but I bought one figuring if it isn't fun at least it will look cool on a shelf or something. I have a few now and the way the AI picks stuff up is pretty neat. I "trained" them differently and they all play really differently now that they are a leveled up pretty high. I hope to see them utilized in more games in the future
they didn't have any ike or marth at best buy/toys r us. so i'm gonna hold off until i actually get the wii u. seems the other ones aren't that hard to find yet, so i can grab some with my big discount later this week.

only thing i don't like that i've heard(and didn't look up to see if it was true yet) is that they only work with one game at a time.

I guess the one snafu is: buy used game at Gamestop, play for entire Gamestop "free rental period", return game, keep playing game until the additional free rental period is up. Or rent game from Redbox, return game, keep playing for extended rental period.
Yeah, that's true.

How many players at once can do the multiplayer on Freedom Wars?

Anyway, my Freedom Wars already shipped. Best Buy has the stragest shipping process though. I probably ordered 10 items between two separate orders, and I already have 5 different tracking numbers with NBA Live still waiting to be shipped.
Because I could easily Redbox or Gamefly a game, install it, and send it back/return it and still have a week to play it. Or buy it used from Gamestop and do the same thing.

they didn't have any ike or marth at best buy/toys r us. so i'm gonna hold off until i actually get the wii u. seems the other ones aren't that hard to find yet, so i can grab some with my big discount later this week.

only thing i don't like that i've heard(and didn't look up to see if it was true yet) is that they only work with one game at a time.
Yeah Marth, and for whatever reason, Villager have been really rare. A lot of people are being silly and buying them at reseller prices instead of just waiting

When did this occur? I just started watching some old Mentalist episodes but havent seen her.
I have no idea what chick we're talking about, but I caught the first episode of the final season last night. Gonna be a good final season I think. Its the only show on primetime TV I've been keeping up with as it airs. Great show.

Edit: Oh, your avatar chick. I think she was only in a few episodes. She wasn't quite as nekkid.

My department finally got the go ahead that we're moving to a new building this week. So been packing shit up and going through tons of old shit.
When not working, I've been dealing with my shower and toilet drains, while shoveling open the entrance to my septic tank. So I've been going through tons of old shit, too!

I think this means we're brothers or something now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back