PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="pharmacrest" post="12358126" timestamp="1419480037"]I like this new gender.[/quote]
Did you buy yourself a sex change for Christmas?

Edit: Ninja'd by ender. What a dick! Oops, sorry Pharm. Not sure if you're still sensitive about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I could actually download things to the PS TV I am a bit happier.  Turns out Minecraft works even though it is not on the list.  Oddly Jetpack Joyride does not work even though it is on the list.  I am downloading PS All-Stars now hoping that it is like Minecraft.  I was surprised when it was not on the list since I have no idea what touch functionality it used.

As of now I have all the following on the memory card:

Lego Movie

Minecraft

Rayman Origins

Ben 10 Racing

Titan Attacks

Thomas Was Alone

Metal Slug XX (PSP game)

Even after PS All Stars, I should still have about  1GB left free too.  I would have put Sly 4 on there, but at 2.5GB it just did not seem worth it.  Now Ill have to play some more of the games they would possibly like that are small like Mutant Mudds Deluxe.

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="12358136" timestamp="1419480134"]Now that I could actually download things to the PS TV I am a bit happier. Turns out Minecraft works even though it is not on the list. Oddly Jetpack Joyride does not work even though it is on the list. I am downloading PS All-Stars now hoping that it is like Minecraft. I was surprised when it was not on the list since I have no idea what touch functionality it used.

As of now I have all the following on the memory card:
Lego Movie
Minecraft
Rayman Origins
Ben 10 Racing
Titan Attacks
Thomas Was Alone
Metal Slug XX (PSP game)

Even after PS All Stars, I should still have about 1GB left free too. I would have put Sly 4 on there, but at 2.5GB it just did not seem worth it. Now Ill have to play some more of the games they would possibly like that are small like Mutant Mudds Deluxe.[/quote]
PSASBR has you touch the screen to pick up items.

I got a $25 best buy gift card for $20 at gyft using code "lastmin"

Other gift cards available...Amazon excluded though. Free BB $$$ along with GCU is good enough for me though.

TWA was a simple platformer so the story is what kept it interesting for me. It was funny. I didn't think it was pretentious at all. The personalities perfectly captured humans.
The story in Thomas Was Alone is what I think a little kid would come up with while he was playing a game on the Atari. In that sense, it's a call back to one's childhood when you would play games and come up with stories in your head as you went along. It's not a game or story you're supposed to take too seriously.

Granted, it's probably something less fantastical than what a child would imagine, but it wouldn't have been as funny when juxtaposed with the simple graphics.

Really? A lot of people have trashed on it. It's not bad IMO, but not good enough to bother defending either. It's alright if you like simple platforming. The whole "squares with personalities" thing is pretty pretentious. Cleaner was laughing at the story and telling some of us about it in the chat the other night (mind you we had all already played it) and I don't think any of us knew what the hell she was talking about. I'm definitely not the only one who just stopped bothering with the story/narration after a while.
The narration was okay, but all the puzzles were just varations of tower of hanoi. It got boring after a while. Eventually I got stuck somewhere and just gave up.

Other vita questions:

Any purpose to collecting the DNA Helixes in Stealth Inc? I got all from the stage 3 levels and all it did was open yet another level. No costume or power rewards?

Soul Sacrifice:

Does it get any better? Easier to control? Weapons that don't constnatly break? (Think I just finished chapter one)

Merry Christmas mofos! Even to my ignore list!

I hope the fat man brings an Xbox this year, since I cant play my Playstation apparently. fucking Sony.

Finally got the Persona 4 Golden plat. Only took me 2 years plus a week and a half. It also pretty killed any hype I had for Persona 5 unfortunately. At least I can finally get on to other vita games.

Its crazy how wives seem to lose shit that winds up costing us money. Gift cards, keys, garage door remotes, phone chargers, etc. Every married man I know complains of this.

One of my friends was complaining of this very thing at lunch yesterday! I think it is partly why he didnt want to leave and kept drinking...
This very night when setting out presents for the morning blitz my wife realized she lost 8 Infinity power disc packs that she bought during the B1G1 sale, but I found them because I'm a man and I'm awesome.

Coincidently, I have misplaced a TMNT figure that I bought, but I'm sure that's her fault too. Oh wait, she found it. She probably just hid it from me and then pretended to find it so she didn't look bad for losing the power discs. Yep, I'm sure that's what she did... women are the worst.

Last time I'll mention it. I think.
pkTihwM.jpg
That's so fucking awesome.

Sell it and take the family on a kick-ass vacation next summer.

Also you really shouldn't be responding to snakey in any thread on CAG if you have ties with this thread. It still makes it look like PSNOT is giving him attention. You can see in his reply to you that he immediately referenced this thread.
"I'm never coming back, I really mean it this time guys! This is totally different than all the other times I left!"

As I sip on this beer while watching one of the best movies ever made for the third time tonight, I suppose I'll be serious for a moment and wish all you cool folks and your loved ones a safe and merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, folks.

guardian_owl: Ultimate Sith Edition is $6.79 on Steam today. If you didn't figure out a way to get it cheaper than $35 then that might be worth looking at since the vanilla PS3 save doesn't transfer. Unless you're wanting the PS3 version for the extra trophies, anyway.

Now it's just down to waiting to open all my new vidya games. Woohoo.

Metric Christmas!

stupid autocorrect

I got more adventure mode stars in geometry wars! Yeah!
How's resogun on ps3?

1 trophy left for the plat for me. It'll be my first ps4 plat. Great game. "Small" game but the trophies are pretty damn rare and it's a tough rather than time-consuming one, so I'll be happy with it.

How's resogun on ps3?

1 trophy left for the plat for me. It'll be my first ps4 plat. Great game. "Small" game but the trophies are pretty damn rare and it's a tough rather than time-consuming one, so I'll be happy with it.
Been playing on vita, and it's a totally decent port. It's a lot like injustice in that there's a definite fidelity loss graphically on the vita but the spirit of the thing is completely intact.

Merry Christmas PSNOT!  Just finished up gifts with the fiance and now having breakfast before going to see her family.  Love the Christmas tradition of Bailey's and coffee at 8 AM!

Merry Christmas PSNOT! Just finished up gifts with the fiance and now having breakfast before going to see her family. Love the Christmas tradition of Bailey's and coffee at 8 AM!
I was confused for a second there because a fiance is a man. Then I finished the sentence and figured out you meant fiancee. :shame:

We just finished the family breakfast and are about to Skype in my sister for the present opening. The brat just started a new job 2 weeks ago and couldn't get time off. Lame.

Been playing on vita, and it's a totally decent port. It's a lot like injustice in that there's a definite fidelity loss graphically on the vita but the spirit of the thing is completely intact.
Injustice kept it to 60fps, though. No problems playing at 30fps? Looks like you didn't play that much of the PS4 version so I'm not sure if you got into the higher difficulty levels and bullet-hell of it. I'm tempted to fire it up on Vita to make a direct comparison but I know I don't want to run through the entire trophy list again so soon. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back