PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did all y'all Minecraft plat getters build and do everything yourself, or did you visit a buddies world that had all the shit ready and you just had to complete the specific tasks?

Sorry l only have BL 1 & 2. But I suppose y'all are done with those on PS3.
I have the plat on BL2 but haven't played too far on BL1. When I get back to it I will look you up. I played it on 360 long ago.

If you need help in BL2 let me know. I still have that digitally.

Did all y'all Minecraft plat getters build and do everything yourself, or did you visit a buddies world that had all the shit ready and you just had to complete the specific tasks?
The latter unfortunately. I played through and did almost everything on the PS4 version with Tyler and Stotch. I think we took a couple shortcuts based on what one or the other of us had in our world.

I tried to do it all from scratch on Vita, but the save bug they had at launch caused me to lose 2 or even 3 worlds I started. At that point I gave up and just joined someone for the trophies again. I was too pissed off.

I used the Tutorial world, it provides everything.

i cheated on Rail and the Ends trophies tho.

Yeah, Jak went to shit after the first game. I get that GTA was huge but they should have come up with an entirely new game if they wanted to go with a GTA formula and left Jak alone or continued with the original style for additional Jak titles.

I'm still completely lost on how Jak II and III got such good reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
so i just checked the site and the 100% didn't show up. says I am missing 5000 monsters killed. I know I killed 2500 first run at dungeon 33, just did another run with 2000 killed by dungeon 20 something. and then a few more runs. If you have to kill more than 5000 in one run, that's gonna be a long hard run...

The latter unfortunately. I played through and did almost everything on the PS4 version with Tyler and Stotch. I think we took a couple shortcuts based on what one or the other of us had in our world.

I tried to do it all from scratch on Vita, but the save bug they had at launch caused me to lose 2 or even 3 worlds I started. At that point I gave up and just joined someone for the trophies again. I was too pissed off.
I used the Tutorial world, it provides everything.

i cheated on Rail and the Ends trophies tho.
Ok gotcha. I was gonna ask if anyone in here wanted to share a plat ready world with me, but didn't wanna be too lazy. The tutorial world is all different with the latest patches so the methods in the guides are a little different. I think I still have an old tutorial world I can play on with all the old stuff.

drink from the well is easy, buy a cup and then find a well.

unlocking barbarian is easy, just get past dungeon 30.

but this slay 5000 enemies has to be glitched... i just did 3 runs in the last hour which total over 5000. Over 5000 in one game isn't what they would intend for the bronze... right?

edit - heroes of loot

also its a psnot fest on those leaderboards. i love it

ok nevermind, yeah its in 1 run. I just gotta get better. after you beat it once you get collectables that level you up every 6 you find, so i guess it gets easier. crazy thats a bronze tho.

also im down for tps and payday 2 on ps3 later. hit me up. and dragon's crown. im level 100+ but it scales or i could be some other characters. i am usually a wizard asshole and fill the screen with as many graphics as possible ;)

drink from the well is easy, buy a cup and then find a well.

unlocking barbarian is easy, just get past dungeon 30.

but this slay 5000 enemies has to be glitched... i just did 3 runs in the last hour which total over 5000. Over 5000 in one game isn't what they would intend for the bronze... right?

edit - heroes of loot

also its a psnot fest on those leaderboards. i love it

ok nevermind, yeah its in 1 run. I just gotta get better. after you beat it once you get collectables that level you up every 6 you find, so i guess it gets easier. crazy thats a bronze tho.

also im down for tps and payday 2 on ps3 later. hit me up. and dragon's crown. im level 100+ but it scales or i could be some other characters. i am usually a wizard asshole and fill the screen with as many graphics as possible ;)
There are a couple people on psnp who are showing the 100%. Dunno why the 5000 isn't popping for you

Did it myself because that game is awesome. I mean 2nd time me Stotch and Gator kinda cooped some stuff but we still basically did everything ourselves except for a couple stupid ones (like the emeralds) which would take a shit-ton of time to do legitimately.

I'm about to go through the Vita version again for the third time and do it all over again. I'm guessing/hoping the save bugs have been squashed.

Slow morning.

My Final Fantays XV demo code isn't selling nearly as fast as it did last time. Probably everyone who ever wanted to check it out has played it by now.

Dragon Quest Heores and Talos Principle release on the same exact date. Damn. No way I'm getting through both of those right away for quick trade-ins.

What are the subjects of these emails? I get like 2-3 emails from BB a day, but nothing indicating they want any D so I mostly ignore them.
I recently got $30 in rewards and I am trying to figure out if all $30 were from preorders/purchases or not, but the damn site wont let me look at purchase history for the last two days. It has been down. And today the rewards history page is down too. fuck Best Buy!

What are the subjects of these emails? I get like 2-3 emails from BB a day, but nothing indicating they want any D so I mostly ignore them.
First email asks you if you want a bigger penis and 2nd email tells you there are people in your area looking for "friends". The 3rd email says that a fuck buddy is waiting for you.

today's actually said 'shop with your reward certificate...', one was a happy birthday one. there was one $5 I don't remember and then a $10 one that had a subject that was similar to 'come check out your local store'.

I would have said Alestorm before Running Wild. Admittedly I'm not into that subgenre but I do see references to Alestorm pretty often.
Running Wild have been at it for nearly 30 years, while Alestorm got bigger around 5 or 6 years ago. I guess they're bigger in a sense that a band like Disturbed or Limp Bizkit are bigger than better bands like Machine Head or Corrosion of Conformity.

Running Wild have been at it for nearly 30 years, while Alestorm got bigger around 5 or 6 years ago. I guess they're bigger in a sense that a band like Disturbed or Limp Bizkit are bigger than better bands like Machine Head or Corrosion of Conformity.
Limp Bizkit is one of the worst bands EVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdiWpWxCTko

(Angsty Fred Durst yells "Play that fuckin track" twice right at the beginning, so if you actually play it and are at work, keep your volume down at the beginning)

I recently got $30 in rewards and I am trying to figure out if all $30 were from preorders/purchases or not, but the damn site wont let me look at purchase history for the last two days. It has been down. And today the rewards history page is down too. fuck Best Buy!
I received $30 in the last week as well and it couldn't have been from purchases/preorders.

What's this about a bus pass? I just got a new car!

I was in Reno all last week for work and the rental car ended up being the car I was buying so I got to test drive for a week lol. Flew back on Saturday and picked it up Sunday.

Last time I was reading the thread you guys mentioned insurance and stuff. I've got all that stuff taken care of except GAP coverage. My sister keeps telling me to get it but wanted to know your opinion. From what I read it covers you if you get in an accident and owe more on the car than what it's worth so it would cover the difference so you don't have to pay it out of pocket.

Details/pic:
The car was $14,800 at 4.5% APR and I put $2500 down. It's a 2014 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS edition with some upgrades like leather seats, sun roof and touch screen. I really love it and it's my favorite color, a metallic green. She runs real smooth and picks up speed quickly. Low mileage. A great upgrade from this shitty ancient car I'd been riding lol.

20150923_101007.png.jpeg

What's this about a bus pass? I just got a new car!

I was in Reno all last week for work and the rental car ended up being the car I was buying so I got to test drive for a week lol. Flew back on Saturday and picked it up Sunday.

Last time I was reading the thread you guys mentioned insurance and stuff. I've got all that stuff taken care of except GAP coverage. My sister keeps telling me to get it but wanted to know your opinion. From what I read it covers you if you get in an accident and owe more on the car than what it's worth so it would cover the difference so you don't have to pay it out of pocket.

The car was $14,800 at 4.5% APR and I put $2500 down. It's a 2014 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS edition with some upgrades like leather seats, sun roof and touch screen. I really love it and it's my favorite color, a metallic green. She runs real smooth and picks up speed quickly. Low mileage. A great upgrade from this shitty ancient car I'd been riding lol.
GAP coverage all depends on the risk you want to take and how much more you owe than the car is worth. If you paid $14800 out the door and put 2500 down you owe 12300 forgetting interest which isnt all that much at that amount and rate. The car has to be worth pretty close to that no? Maybe a couple grand less? If its only a couple grand you will catch up to that quickly and not need GAP very long. So its all about how much risk you want to take and if you have the cash to outlay if your car is totaled within the next few months. GAP only covers a total loss. How often do people have their cars totaled? Thats the other thing to think about.

I bought a brand new Mazda 3 in 2008 and put nothing down. It was immediately worth less than what I owed when I drove off the lot but I decided to skip GAP even though their finance guy kept telling me how dumb I was. I just kept staring at that asshole and stopped saying anything other than no for the next 30 minutes. I was getting their special 2.9% rate at the time otherwise I wouldnt have had to deal with that dick. Finance guys in a car dealership are the worst.

Most insurance is really just how much risk are you willing to accept.  I have never bothered with Gap insurance.  Some people don't feel comfortable NOT having it.  I guess it would depend on how much it costs.  Chances are it is wasted money but if you don't have it and the car is totaled out you will wish you had it.

Actually I leased a car once that might have had GAP insurance required.  But otherwise I haven't bothered.

So today I called Time Warner to complain about my bill.... and they upgraded my internet to 30 down.... and they gave me Showtime... and a $300 visa gc.... and they lowered my bill? 

I almost feel obligated to give them the D now....

I bought a brand new Mazda 3 in 2008 and put nothing down. It was immediately worth less than what I owed when I drove off the lot but I decided to skip GAP even though their finance guy kept telling me how dumb I was. I just kept staring at that asshole and stopped saying anything other than no for the next 30 minutes. I was getting their special 2.9% rate at the time.
That is why I have my financing all lined up before I set foot on the lot. I flat out tell them unless you can beat x% we have nothing to talk about. Limits the BS they can pull.

Most insurance is really just how much risk are you willing to accept. I have never bothered with Gap insurance. Some people don't feel comfortable NOT having it. I guess it would depend on how much it costs. Chances are it is wasted money but if you don't have it and the car is totaled out you will wish you had it.

Actually I leased a car once that might have had GAP insurance required. But otherwise I haven't bothered.
If you lease I am pretty sure they make you have GAP. Or that may be state specific. But I know leasing cars in Florida requires you to have the highest level of insurance at 100/300. Not positive about GAP but it would make sense that the leasing company would want you to have that since it is their car.

So today I called Time Warner to complain about my bill.... and I had my internet upgraded to 30 down.... and I got Showtime... and I got a $300 visa gc.... and I got my bill lowered? I almost feel obligated to give them the D now....
Damn it. I keep forgetting to call Verizon and cancel one of my cable boxes.

GAP coverage all depends on the risk you want to take and how much more you owe than the car is worth. If you paid $14800 out the door and put 2500 down you owe 12300 forgetting interest which isnt all that much at that amount and rate. The car has to be worth pretty close to that no? Maybe a couple grand less? If its only a couple grand you will catch up to that quickly and not need GAP very long. So its all about how much risk you want to take and if you have the cash to outlay if your car is totaled within the next few months. GAP only covers a total loss. How often do people have their cars totaled? Thats the other thing to think about.

I bought a brand new Mazda 3 in 2008 and put nothing down. It was immediately worth less than what I owed when I drove off the lot but I decided to skip GAP even though their finance guy kept telling me how dumb I was. I just kept staring at that asshole and stopped saying anything other than no for the next 30 minutes. I was getting their special 2.9% rate at the time.
Originally I got pre-approved through this local credit union and was going to get GAP through them but the dealership was able to offer a lower APR through Chase so I went through them. At that point I forgot to sign up for GAP. I called the finance guy back and he said he didn't think GAP was really necessary with the deal I got so I was surprised. He said I could try to get it through my insurance or bank but now I'm not even sure if it's necessary. I'm making a few phone calls to see what I should do. I'm a cautious driver. It's really other people I'm worried about.

If you lease I am pretty sure they make you have GAP. Or that may be state specific. But I know leasing cars in Florida requires you to have the highest level of insurance at 100/300. Not positive about GAP but it would make sense that the leasing company would want you to have that since it is their car.
Yeah I am pretty sure it was required on the car I leased (1995 Accord) in NY. Almost forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back