PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Lol spieth just told the cameras "not the face". If you do cry who cares. We know your upset you lost it. No harm in that.

You still get to go home to millions and some hot chick so it's okay.

Any good soccer matches we can talk about? Scott Sterling!
Nothing on right now but Leicester city won 5th match in a row this morning. Needs 9 points in next 5 matches to win the premier League.

Tottenham kept pace today too with Leicester by beating ManUre 3 0

Oh wait you were joking right?

Any of y'all play that Beat the Streak game on MLB.com? Or via the app? I thought if there was enough people and/or interest I could create a PSNOT group.

Basically everyday you pick one player from any roster to get a hit that day. If you pick 56 in a row you win 1.5 million and move in with pitfall. If you forget to pick on a day, your streak doesn't end. And you can pick the same player multiple days in a row if you want (so not suicide pool rules). There's also prizes for streaks hitting the multiples of five.

Anyway let me know and I'll set one up.
I'd be down. I've done it in the past a few times, but I usually lose after 3 days.

Left that shit installing all day and the bar is in the same spot. I guess my ball sweat disc from Best Buy is broken or something.

Zimm, Avenged, and whoever else is playing it, here's a post I found on Operation Sports with some tips on Conquest mode. I've restarted a bunch since I always seem to eventually get my shit pushed in by the Dbacks. Hopefully I'll do better following those suggestions.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2048107185&postcount=3
Not bad. I've gotten a bit sick of it since the last 4 games I played against the Brewers all went 5+ innings and saw that Mario Kart AI in full form. Maybe I'll give it a fresh go.

Nothing on right now but Leicester city won 5th match in a row this morning. Needs 9 points in next 5 matches to win the premier League.

Tottenham kept pace today too with Leicester by beating ManUre 3 0

Oh wait you were joking right?
I was driving during the ManU game, but kept getting notifications from fotmob. Laughed my ass off as the score kept getting higher and higher. It took me longer to make it to the restaurant 10 minutes away from my place than it did for ManU to shit the bed.

I was driving during the ManU game, but kept getting notifications from fotmob. Laughed my ass off as the score kept getting higher and higher. It took me longer to make it to the restaurant 10 minutes away from my place than it did for ManU to shit the bed.
Kept getting higher and higher = 3 to 0?

I had almost forgotten why I hate to have great beers in the house.  I bought a couple of 6 packs of this beer.  Luckily I asked my buddy if he wanted one of the 6 packs before I drank the first one.  It is even better from the cans than the growlers I have had in the past.  I am forcing myself not to open a 3rd one.  I started about an hour ago.  So drinkable for a 10% beer.  That is a good thing until you have this much of it on hand.  I am going to sleep well tonight.

I had almost forgotten why I hate to have great beers in the house. I bought a couple of 6 packs of this beer. Luckily I asked my buddy if he wanted one of the 6 packs before I drank the first one. It is even better from the cans than the growlers I have had in the past. I am forcing myself not to open a 3rd one. I started about an hour ago. So drinkable for a 10% beer. That is a good thing until you have this much of it on hand. I am going to sleep well tonight.
sweet dreams fair prince

giphy.gif

Onto episode 4 of Sat Morning RPG. I can't see how any of you are masochistic enough to go for the plat. (looks like it requires playing episodes over and over to make alternate choices)

as predicted, I finally had that moment where I'm all 'why am I still playing dead star?'. I would like to see whatever this capital ship thing is but otherwise I think I'm ready to hang it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3f8VgQ_dqk
Liked because it is the superior GOW series. Also liked for Disturbed.

This one is supposed to be a less bro gamer. Hopefully they don't deviate to much from what makes Gears of War a blast to play. I think this one is only two player co-op which is kind of a bumer.

bread's done
Back