PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Yeah, they fixed it yesterday.
"Fixed" as in (a) you can't download the full games after "buying" them or (b) you can't "buy" them after getting the demo? I was able to download the Vita version and earn a trophy within the past hour, but I had done the trick yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fixed" as in (a) you can't download the full games after "buying" them or (b) you can't "buy" them after getting the demo? I was able to download the Vita version and earn a trophy within the past hour, but I had done the trick yesterday.
B

Mass Effect 2 was aight. I couldn't consistently stay evil/renegade for humanity, felt wrong. The
human reaper
was impossibly stupid, and for that alone, I prefer ME1.

Now to play a good character on insanity for the plat.

Was it Mild who said that The Last Guardian is going to be an old man telling his granddaughter about adventures he had with his dog as a child?

It could've been worse if the Gatlinburg fire had spread a little more. Thankfully, I got lucky. A lot of other shit down there wasn't so lucky, though.
A restaurant my wife and I ate at during our honeymoon burnt down. Pretty good steak, and we had some kind of chocolate cake/brownie thing that we enjoyed. Sucked to hear that it was gone.

I should have just picked them up and returned them later if I changed my mind... I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to leave the house and go back for them this morning even at $10 a piece.  I think I'm getting sick and it's my bedtime so I pretty much just want to lay down and curl up in the fetal position.

I should have just picked them up and returned them later if I changed my mind... I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to leave the house and go back for them this morning even at $10 a piece. I think I'm getting sick and it's my bedtime so I pretty much want to lay down and curl up in the fetal position.
If you have Cartwheel, I think there's a 15% off coupon that works on clearance games.

I guess he's keeping those of us that stayed here informed on the current events of the world... everyone knows that staying here at PSNOT is akin to a homeless man living under a bridge.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21518-1405404521-4_preview.gif

Upgraded to a 2TB HDD for my PS4, bought a copy of Mortal Kombat XL for the cool price of $20, and grabbed Fallout 4 for $18 thinking I was saving a good deal of money if I bought the Season Pass separately. It was just a few bucks difference :wall: . Bought my little cousin Pokemon Sun for Christmas, I bet he's gonna flip out when he opens it lol.

I guess he's keeping those of us that stayed here informed on the current events of the world... everyone knows that staying here at PSNOT is akin to a homeless man living under a bridge.
ds5.png

Since I didn't know of any of those game announcements, it made the show more tolerable. If it wasn't for Discord, I wouldn't have gotten through those songs with their "lyrics".

Was able to drag my sick ass out of the house to pick up the last copies of Dead Rising 1&2 @Target.

And holy shit!!!   The Last Guardian is actually coming out this Tuesday after all these years!

CAGE,  WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US???

Wow, I need to stop this online shopping kick I'm on... started as just Christmas shopping but now I'm snatching up little deals here and there. 

Picked up the extended LOTR 15 disc bluray box set a few days ago for $26 on Amazon (which is perfect timing since I'm introducing my 9 year old boy to them right now) and now today they have the complete series of Seinfeld for $40..... happy holidays to me?

giphy.gif

Yeah spend what you have I guess. Lol. My dad just told me last night he plans on spending all his money before he dies. Which is funny since he doesn't have much to begin with.

Should I get watch dogs 2 with my cheap gamestop certs? Or Should I use them to boomerang credit for when i inevitably impulse buy a Switch?

Should I get watch dogs 2 with my cheap gamestop certs? Or Should I use them to boomerang credit for when i inevitably impulse buy a Switch?
If you want to play WD2 now and not wait for a sale (which shouldn't take too long since it's from Ubisoft), then go for that, but boomeranging credit seems like a waste IMO (at least right now when there aren't any good bonus-TIV promos) because you're still "wasting" money, regardless of how cheap the certs were. What certs do you have left to spend?

If you want to play WD2 now and not wait for a sale (which shouldn't take too long since it's from Ubisoft), then go for that, but boomeranging credit seems like a waste IMO (at least right now when there aren't any good bonus-TIV promos) because you're still "wasting" money, regardless of how cheap the certs were. What certs do you have left to spend?
I've got one of each of them.

Do both. Buy it, play it, trade it.

Hey Vig, everyone in Discord wanted me to give you your opinions on the following games:

- FFXV: Terrible

- The Last Guardian: GOTY maybe

- Resident Evil 7: poop poop thumbs down poop

bread's done
Back